Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What's the best pick we could get for Weeden in a trade?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's the best pick we could get for Weeden in a trade?
1st
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
2nd
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
3rd
32%
 32%  [ 11 ]
4th
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
5th or less
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Spergon Wynn
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 34

roger murdock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
Who are the crazy idiots who put 1st rounder?? Or even 2nd rounder??

I think the absolute highest potential pick we COULD get is maybe a late 3rd if we got some bad GM who likes Weeden and makes a rash impulsive decision on draft day.

But realistically I say a 5th.

The Crazy idiots are the correct ones as has been stated...

elfman55 wrote:
The only answer is a 1st, if you could get someone to give you one. Their is nothing higher than a 1st.

elfman

If we are playing that game, that answers still wrong because you can get the first overall pick or multiple first round picks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

I think the absolute highest potential pick we COULD get is maybe a late 3rd if we got some bad GM who likes Weeden and makes a rash impulsive decision on draft day.

elfman55 wrote:
The only answer is a 1st, if you could get someone to give you one. Their is nothing higher than a 1st.

elfman

If we are playing that game, that answers still wrong because you can get the first overall pick or multiple first round picks.

Yep, we are playing that game Wink

The question was "What's the best pick we could get for Weeden in a trade?" Pick, not plural. And, a 1st overall pick is still a 1st round pick.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

elfman55 wrote:

elfman

The question was "What's the best pick we could get for Weeden in a trade?" Pick, not plural. And, a 1st overall pick is still a 1st round pick.

How much "nothing" do you have going on in your life to be bringing up this line of wasted nonsense??

Is this a forum where people are testing out made up trick questions, or some sort of pranksters forum where the original poster will come on 50 posts into it and say "haha, #1 pick in the best possible pick, duh".

We are trying to discuss reality. Not some illogical 8th dimension parallel universe where people waste time for fun.

Try to find a game that is a bit more fun, my god. Ya try to come to this forum sometimes to discuss something, and I have to read THAT. Glad I have absolutely nothing to do right now or I might actually be mad.

Zero chance the Browns draft a QB at pick 4, or trade up for a QB.

And Matt Ryan is so great he has one playoff win.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duke2056 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

elfman55 wrote:

elfman

How much "nothing" do you have going on in your life to be bringing up this line of wasted nonsense??

Is this a forum where people are testing out made up trick questions, or some sort of pranksters forum where the original poster will come on 50 posts into it and say "haha, #1 pick in the best possible pick, duh".

We are trying to discuss reality. Not some illogical 8th dimension parallel universe where people waste time for fun.

Try to find a game that is a bit more fun, my god. Ya try to come to this forum sometimes to discuss something, and I have to read THAT. Glad I have absolutely nothing to do right now or I might actually be mad.

Obviously you know very little about me as a poster, I'm 99% nonsense. Sorry, that's just who I am, probably not changing.

For the record, I've given this thread more respect than it deserved. It was started merely to take a shot at my favorite team's starting QB.

I know you dislike the thought of Weeden as our QB, but not all of us do. We aren't all (myself excluded) crazy idiots for thinking that maybe the value of Weeden should be where he was selected in the draft, the 1st round. I will say this, I wanted Weeden in the 3rd round and wasn't thrilled we spent a 1st on him, but I was more impressed with his rookie campaign that I thought I would be and honestly think his value to the Browns would be a 1st round pick, even though I chose 3rd round pick in the poll because that is what I think other teams would value him at.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:

elfman55 wrote:

elfman

Obviously you know very little about me as a poster, I'm 99% nonsense. Sorry, that's just who I am, probably not changing.

For the record, I've given this thread more respect than it deserved. It was started merely to take a shot at my favorite team's starting QB.

I know you dislike the thought of Weeden as our QB, but not all of us do. We aren't all (myself excluded) crazy idiots for thinking that maybe the value of Weeden should be where he was selected in the draft, the 1st round. I will say this, I wanted Weeden in the 3rd round and wasn't thrilled we spent a 1st on him, but I was more impressed with his rookie campaign that I thought I would be and honestly think his value to the Browns would be a 1st round pick, even though I chose 3rd round pick in the poll because that is what I think other teams would value him at.

Ummm, what??? I WANT Weeden to start this year, and have never said otherwise.

But that has nothing to do with what his trade value is.

Zero chance the Browns draft a QB at pick 4, or trade up for a QB.

And Matt Ryan is so great he has one playoff win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: