Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Victor Butler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spanky3801

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Victor Butler Reply with quote

Dallas Cowboys OLB Victor Butler is set to become a free agent. The cowgirls plan to let him test the market. Just based off of potential and "Ryan Scheme " experience, I believe he could be a valuable, "James Harrison " type of pick up. This idea is based completely off of hypothetical potential.

By doing so, we can go a different direction in the draft or create depth. He'd be affordable and reunited with his DC.

I believe that we can trade Roman Harper and Malcolm Suckins. If you look at the season that Laron Landry had, he would be an animal in this scheme. On the other hand, Corey White has starting safety potential. I'd say bring in competetio. Or let him battle it out with IAQ.

NT Brandon Williams will see his stock rise after the NFL combine. I'm very big on this Guy. With that being said, I believe that it will take an upper 2nd round pick to land him. Furthermore, trading into the second with the picks acquired from Harper and our current ones, we can make a move for him.

Depth at all LB positions will also be a must.

THOUGHTS?
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Victor Butler Reply with quote

On the hoof, Butler would seem to be a logical target because the Cowboys will let him go because he's not a fit in the 43 but the reality is that even in a year where D-Ware was playing with 1 arm basically, Butler was in Ryans doghouse and saw his playing time diminish as the season wore on.

Does this mean Butler wouldent be a good pick up... No, but it does not give Butler a glowing endorsement either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Anthony Spencer is the guy that Ryan wants. He really is the perfect SOLB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: