Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryback Pre Combine Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9780
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryback wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
Brandon Williams is a projected early 2nd rounder/late 1st.. How do you get him in the 7th...?


Not according to my source

Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
Height: 6-1. Weight: 341. Arm: 32 3/4. Hand: 9 5/8.
Projected 40 Time: 5.27.
Projected Round (2012): 5-7.
2/1/13: Williams was a consistent pass-rusher over the last three seasons. He totaled 25.5 sacks over that time. Williams had 68 tackles, 16.5 tackles for a loss, 8.5 sacks and five forced fumbles this year. He totaled eight sacks and 35 tackles in 2011. Williams recorded nine sacks and 17 tackles for a loss as a sophomore. He helped himself by performing well at the Senior Bowl.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013DT.php


Your "source" (walterfootball) isn't reliable at all. I'd suggest looking around for others...

Just for comparison sake, look at where CBS Sports/NFL Draft Scout has Brandon Williams...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2013/DT
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3871
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Ryback wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
Brandon Williams is a projected early 2nd rounder/late 1st.. How do you get him in the 7th...?


Not according to my source

Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
Height: 6-1. Weight: 341. Arm: 32 3/4. Hand: 9 5/8.
Projected 40 Time: 5.27.
Projected Round (2012): 5-7.
2/1/13: Williams was a consistent pass-rusher over the last three seasons. He totaled 25.5 sacks over that time. Williams had 68 tackles, 16.5 tackles for a loss, 8.5 sacks and five forced fumbles this year. He totaled eight sacks and 35 tackles in 2011. Williams recorded nine sacks and 17 tackles for a loss as a sophomore. He helped himself by performing well at the Senior Bowl.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013DT.php


Your "source" (walterfootball) isn't reliable at all. I'd suggest looking around for others...

Just for comparison sake, look at where CBS Sports/NFL Draft Scout has Brandon Williams...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2013/DT


+1
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryback


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 85
Location: Memphis, TN
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Ryback wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
Brandon Williams is a projected early 2nd rounder/late 1st.. How do you get him in the 7th...?


Not according to my source

Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
Height: 6-1. Weight: 341. Arm: 32 3/4. Hand: 9 5/8.
Projected 40 Time: 5.27.
Projected Round (2012): 5-7.
2/1/13: Williams was a consistent pass-rusher over the last three seasons. He totaled 25.5 sacks over that time. Williams had 68 tackles, 16.5 tackles for a loss, 8.5 sacks and five forced fumbles this year. He totaled eight sacks and 35 tackles in 2011. Williams recorded nine sacks and 17 tackles for a loss as a sophomore. He helped himself by performing well at the Senior Bowl.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013DT.php


Your "source" (walterfootball) isn't reliable at all. I'd suggest looking around for others...

Just for comparison sake, look at where CBS Sports/NFL Draft Scout has Brandon Williams...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2013/DT


+1



Sorry I wont post anythin else excuse the [inappropriate/removed] outta me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3871
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryback wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Ryback wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
Brandon Williams is a projected early 2nd rounder/late 1st.. How do you get him in the 7th...?


Not according to my source

Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
Height: 6-1. Weight: 341. Arm: 32 3/4. Hand: 9 5/8.
Projected 40 Time: 5.27.
Projected Round (2012): 5-7.
2/1/13: Williams was a consistent pass-rusher over the last three seasons. He totaled 25.5 sacks over that time. Williams had 68 tackles, 16.5 tackles for a loss, 8.5 sacks and five forced fumbles this year. He totaled eight sacks and 35 tackles in 2011. Williams recorded nine sacks and 17 tackles for a loss as a sophomore. He helped himself by performing well at the Senior Bowl.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013DT.php


Your "source" (walterfootball) isn't reliable at all. I'd suggest looking around for others...

Just for comparison sake, look at where CBS Sports/NFL Draft Scout has Brandon Williams...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2013/DT


+1



Sorry I wont post anythin else excuse the [inappropriate/removed] outta me.


Calm down buddy. WalterFootball just happens to be outrageous when it comes to draft info. We're all on the same side here.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group