Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AFD1717

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Trade Down. Reply with quote

The bad news is that the Texans have a lot of needs. The good news is that none of the needs are head and shoulders above the rest like years past. This will allow them to truly take the best player available at any position other than QB. That said, I think they trade down. There will be help available no matter where thay draft in round 1, and without a specific player to target, you can stockpile picks to get as many holes filled as possible.
texansfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see them trade down 10 spots and possibly get a 1st rounder for next year. That being said, I think we'll stay in our position if Barron, Spears, Merriman, Davis or Rolle fall to our spot. Otherwise, we should trade down, because the last thing we should do is reach for someone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: