Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Different Kind Of Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think KC will take Star now, looks like they will trade there 2nd for Nick Foles.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.
Dessie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
raidr4life is right, outside of Wake they have nobody to take the pressure off. they definitley want another pass rusher. Now, whether or not they trade up for one is a different story, but a possibility. Wake is over 30 right? They have to start looking to the future. Look at the Giants, did Strahan/Osi stop them from drafting Kiwanuka? did Osi/Tuck stop them from drafting JPP?

Sure they have Odrick and Misi, who are good run stuffers, but offer very little in terms of pass rush.

Pretty sure the Giants didn't trade up into the top 5 for Kiwinuka or JPP. Why would the Dolphins trade up, they could sit where they are and get a pass rusher.
#clueless
Dessie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Here is a very realistic scenrio.

KC trades for Alex Smith leaving them to take Jockel.

JAX takes there pick of defensive players.. Star, Jones, Moore, Werner, Mingo.

At this point we have trade options for Geno Smith and possibly Eric Fisher w/ CLE, AZ, BUF, SD(Fisher).

My projected trade partner though will be MIA they want a stud at DE, with possibly Jones, Moore, Mingo. Werner, Star whoever JAX doesnt take still on the board MIA gives us a 2nd and a 5th to trade up and get there pick of the litter.

Oak at #11 select Ezekiel Ansah, DE
2nd, Dallas Thomas, OT
3rd, Brandon Williams DT

They do?
yup!

Where is the evidence to support it? They have Cam Wake who is among the most feared pass rushers in the game already.
Read there forum a little. There are articles out on team needs, do some homework.

Left tackle (assuming Long isn't re-signed) free safety, wide receiver, corner, defensive tackle are all needs as well for the Dolphins. What they would have to give up to trade up means less chance of filling those needs you would know that though I guess.
#clueless
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

At this point we have trade options for Geno Smith and possibly Eric Fisher w/ CLE, AZ, BUF, SD(Fisher).

My projected trade partner though will be MIA they want a stud at DE, with possibly Jones, Moore, Mingo. Werner, Star whoever JAX doesnt take still on the board MIA gives us a 2nd and a 5th to trade up and get there pick of the litter.

2nd, Dallas Thomas, OT
3rd, Brandon Williams DT

They do?
yup!

Where is the evidence to support it? They have Cam Wake who is among the most feared pass rushers in the game already.
Read there forum a little. There are articles out on team needs, do some homework.

Left tackle (assuming Long isn't re-signed) free safety, wide receiver, corner, defensive tackle are all needs as well for the Dolphins. What they would have to give up to trade up means less chance of filling those needs you would know that though I guess.
Assuming Long leaves, As far as WR they could make a strong push for Greg Jennings, DT, I pointed out Star could tempt them to make the move if he is there, anyway I was just saying with a move they could have there pick of pretty much whichever defensive player they have rated highest on there board.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Frankie2Gunz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 2 players the Raiders should draft at 3. Star or Jockel if they are on the board. Look at all of the teams who go deep into the playoffs and where are these teams most dominant? In the trenches... You start building soild lines and build out. That is unless there is a sure fire stud QB ahead.

I don't think a pass rusher would have as much of an impact as either of these 2. Star will command a doube team if he is as advertised he will free up other players to rush the passer and also help stop the run. Our team has lacked that type of player for years and could be the anchor of the D.

Jockel is supposed to be a stud LT and honestly playing him there would turn our average at best Oline into an above average line. We could then move Vled to RT where he is better suited, Wiz would be center and we have to find 2 gurads either later in the draft or FA. Our guards are trash unless Burg or someone else steps up we will be in trouble again with a weak interior line. At least that way we would be set with a solid LT, RT and C...

If one of theose 2 are on the board at 3 it is a no brainer and anyone who thinks differently is foolish... Period

Props to Silver&Black88 for the pimpin sig
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

2nd, Dallas Thomas, OT
3rd, Brandon Williams DT

They do?
yup!

Do your homework yet?

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it really even matter? It would be stupid for Miami to go for a pass rusher in the first anyway since they have much more pressing needs and this class is stacked with rushers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Does it really even matter? It would be stupid for Miami to go for a pass rusher in the first anyway since they have much more pressing needs and this class is stacked with rushers.
No it doesnt really matter it just speculation just like trying to predict a trade with any team is speculation, but when someone wants to shoot down your idea with smart comments, I believe they should do some homework so those comments dont make them look like an azz.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Dessie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
No it doesnt really matter it just speculation just like trying to predict a trade with any team is speculation, but when someone wants to shoot down your idea with smart comments, I believe they should do some homework so those comments dont make them look like an azz.

When someone states " here is a very realistic scenario " they should expect some shots to be taken especially when you are talking about a team trading up into the top 5. The arrogant nature of the post is gonna irk people. I know it did for me.
#clueless
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

When someone states " here is a very realistic scenario " they should expect some shots to be taken especially when you are talking about a team trading up into the top 5. The arrogant nature of the post is gonna irk people. I know it did for me.

At this point all Mocks irk me. LOL. Its to much time between draft and end of the season for bad teams. To much talking in circles in the forum, going over the same stuff over and over and over again. HAHA.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

At this point all Mocks irk me. LOL. Its to much time between draft and end of the season for bad teams. To much talking in circles in the forum, going over the same stuff over and over and over again. HAHA.
Thats why I tried to take a different angle since noone had mentioned a trade with the dolphins, but like I said its all speculation and there is nothing else to do at this time of year. And since they have two 2nd round picks I thought it a possible scenerio though unlikely. They aslo have two 3rd rounders, so the ammo is there if they wanted.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!

Last edited by raidr4life on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

People can take shots all they want, I was just trying to come up with a fresh trade scenerio, Its cool to criticsize the idea, but some people here like to get personal and been getting away with it for awhile now.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: