Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3 round mock, don't yell at me
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sayheykid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer the Bucs take Milliner over Banks if both are available.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Falcons Fan, I would find the closest wall and jump off it...this would be absolutely fantastic for our team...

Foster-A-Falcon: Roddy White
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AP_allday2869

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad. I'd prefer eric reid in round 3 for Minny.

Adopt a Viking:
Chris Cook: Tackles: 5 Ints: 0 BP: 1 Ejections:1

Bridgewater or Bust!
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akintu wrote:
As a Falcons Fan, I would find the closest wall and jump off it...this would be absolutely fantastic for our team...
^ this. DaMontre Moore and Johnathan Hankins would be amazing for the defensive line and pass rush while Ellington would easily replace Turner. give us Zach Sudfeld in the 4th and I'd be ecstatic.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams is good. Contrary to popular belief I really don't think we'll take a tight end very high, if at all. It sounds like Finley will be back, and he was finally starting to get his head on straight towards the end of the season. We have a decent stable of TEs behind him with DJ Williams, Quarless, Crabtree, and Ryan Taylor. Personally I'd like Gillislee with our 2nd pick, but TT generally doesn't take RBs very high. This year could be different though with how much of a glaring need it is, and being relatively solid at most other positions. I think if Jennings leaves, which looks likely, we will take a WR in the top 3 rounds as well. I wouldn't hate this draft, but it's pretty "meh" for me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthur Brown is a reach at this point to take at 19, but after the combine I could see his stock rising to that point. Good pick.

No other Giants fan is going to like the Eddie Lacy pick in the 2nd, but I love it. I think he is going to be the next great RB and would love to see him as a compliment to David Wilson.

Fluker is a fantastic pick in the third. Would love to have any of the man-children on that OL in Alabama on the Giants.

Really like it Rab. Good job.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
Arthur Brown is a reach at this point to take at 19, but after the combine I could see his stock rising to that point. Good pick.

No other Giants fan is going to like the Eddie Lacy pick in the 2nd, but I love it. I think he is going to be the next great RB and would love to see him as a compliment to David Wilson.

Fluker is a fantastic pick in the third. Would love to have any of the man-children on that OL in Alabama on the Giants.

Really like it Rab. Good job.

I'd love Lacey for the Giants. The more film I watch of him, the more I realize he's going to be a star in the league. As you know Reese drafts BPA, and while I can't see him lasting to this pick, I would love this pick. We'd have the best running game in the NFL for years to come...
And I also love Arthur Brown, he's the best LBer in the draft I think and will help dramatically against the run. Fluker in the 3rd is a steal too. This is just a great draft for the giants
jcm412

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way the Steelers pass on Hankin, Elam, or Lacy in the 2nd for a CB. They have glaring needs at NT, S, and RB.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again I like Ansah, but if we are using hybrid 4/3 - 3/4 Jones or Jordan seem like better options. Glennon in 2 works good and no complaints on Dobson
bubblesthelion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking tward your Lions picks and only switching out choices for who was drafted later in the same round I belive that this would be a much better draft for the lions then what you have.

round 1 pick 5 Jarvis Jones
round 2 pick 35 Alex Okafor
round 3 pick 65 Eric Reid

Although the lions rarely draft according to needs this draft would fill three of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: