Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

J.R.S. Mock, built for debate
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on record as saying that #16 is too high for Austin, and I still feel that way. However, I think he is a perfect fit for this team, and he may not make it past #21. This format and thought process is still a work in progress so thanks for the input.

I would love it if people would post mocks that are formatted similarly to this one. It provokes deeper thought when you include options that were or were not available.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
jjab360

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
I would love it if people would post mocks that are formatted similarly to this one. It provokes deeper thought when you include options that were or were not available.

Good idea.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
I'm on record as saying that #16 is too high for Austin, and I still feel that way. However, I think he is a perfect fit for this team, and he may not make it past #21. This format and thought process is still a work in progress so thanks for the input.

Agreed and I mentioned in my post how I appreciated the format. It give us all more input regarding the decision for the particular choice.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
TDerick94

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Eifert at #22,also I would prefer Lane Johnson at #16.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

Agreed and I mentioned in my post how I appreciated the format. It give us all more input regarding the decision for the particular choice.

Thanks. And to address your earlier remark about not wanting to pass on Ansah......

He was originally my pick at #22, and Sheldon Richardson was the pick at #16.

I backed off both eventually, Ansah because I don't think he will be taken in the first round, and Richardson because I wanted to reflect my belief that we will target offensive weapons early.

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

Thanks. And to address your earlier remark about not wanting to pass on Ansah......

I backed off both eventually, Ansah because I don't think he will be taken in the first round, and Richardson because I wanted to reflect my belief that we will target offensive weapons early.

So, he was originally your pick at #22, yet, he is available at #46 and we pass on him? For Eifert?
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

So, he was originally your pick at #22, yet, he is available at #46 and we pass on him? For Eifert?

We passed on him at #22 for Eiffert, but at #46 it was for Warford.

I like Ansah, but he has played very little football. I haven't seen all that much of his play either. Have you?

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't claim to have seen a lot of tape on him, but, that which I've been able to, coupled with his performance at Senior Bowl, has definitely peaked my interest. His value is tremendous at #46, if, by some chance he were to slip that low, which I personally doubt seriously.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is surely a different mock man, I really like how you took the time to set this up, I wouldn't be mad with these picks, different, but exciting, good job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: