Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy Harvin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
blast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.

Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?
oldman9er

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?

Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Seems more likely to be a comp 4th, from what I read... even that, not so sure.

___
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Matt Maiocco was on the radio here yesterday and said he expects another 3rd making 14 picks total but we wont know for sure for a few weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?

Could not trade them before... I don't imagine that has changed.

___
sbrown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some very good wrs in this draft. There are no julio jones's and Aj green's in this draft, but there are prospects that can emerge as number prospects.

I like percy, but not for what he wants...not worth it, and im sure in the end he will be paid like he is worth and that is not 10-12 mil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

Matt Maiocco was on the radio here yesterday and said he expects another 3rd making 14 picks total but we wont know for sure for a few weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?

I've heard that a few times from Maiocco, but I just can't believe that Adam Snyder is worth a 3rd round pick. I mean, I know its based mostly on contract and playing time, but really? A 3rd? For Adam Freakin Snyder? Call me skeptical. My bet is we get a 4th or a 5th tops.

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

I've heard that a few times from Maiocco, but I just can't believe that Adam Snyder is worth a 3rd round pick. I mean, I know its based mostly on contract and playing time, but really? A 3rd? For Adam Freakin Snyder? Call me skeptical. My bet is we get a 4th or a 5th tops.

Most of the "experts" (i.e. guys who tried to guess the formula) seem to predict a fourth, yet Maiocco insists on a third... I don't know where he is getting it from.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

Most of the "experts" (i.e. guys who tried to guess the formula) seem to predict a fourth, yet Maiocco insists on a third... I don't know where he is getting it from.

Probably due to the fact that we have a low third rounder which could be considered to some a high 4th rounder?

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: