Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy Harvin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 2778
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.
_________________
Quote:

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blast


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 1420
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.


Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?
_________________
Quote:
"I don't know who they think we are. We're on a mission."-Patrick BamBam Willis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39793
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.


Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?


Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Seems more likely to be a comp 4th, from what I read... even that, not so sure.
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
48 1/2ers


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 2417
Location: UCI
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.


Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?


Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Seems more likely to be a comp 4th, from what I read... even that, not so sure.

Matt Maiocco was on the radio here yesterday and said he expects another 3rd making 14 picks total but we wont know for sure for a few weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39793
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?


Could not trade them before... I don't imagine that has changed.
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbrown


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 9211
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some very good wrs in this draft. There are no julio jones's and Aj green's in this draft, but there are prospects that can emerge as number prospects.

I like percy, but not for what he wants...not worth it, and im sure in the end he will be paid like he is worth and that is not 10-12 mil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kikuchiyo


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2109
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.


Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?


Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Seems more likely to be a comp 4th, from what I read... even that, not so sure.

Matt Maiocco was on the radio here yesterday and said he expects another 3rd making 14 picks total but we wont know for sure for a few weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?


I've heard that a few times from Maiocco, but I just can't believe that Adam Snyder is worth a 3rd round pick. I mean, I know its based mostly on contract and playing time, but really? A 3rd? For Adam Freakin Snyder? Call me skeptical. My bet is we get a 4th or a 5th tops.
_________________

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13127
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.


Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?


Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Seems more likely to be a comp 4th, from what I read... even that, not so sure.

Matt Maiocco was on the radio here yesterday and said he expects another 3rd making 14 picks total but we wont know for sure for a few weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?


I've heard that a few times from Maiocco, but I just can't believe that Adam Snyder is worth a 3rd round pick. I mean, I know its based mostly on contract and playing time, but really? A 3rd? For Adam Freakin Snyder? Call me skeptical. My bet is we get a 4th or a 5th tops.



Most of the "experts" (i.e. guys who tried to guess the formula) seem to predict a fourth, yet Maiocco insists on a third... I don't know where he is getting it from.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DirtyJersey9er


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 3842
Location: Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
blast wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
One year rental? I wouldn't mind. Especially if we only have to give up a 2nd or third.


Thats a bit expensive considering he may not even be playing a full season. The thought of him being utilized in our offense is just plain scary.

I read on Yahoo Sports that we have three 3rd round picks. Can anyone else provide any validity to that?


Yahoo must be guessing that we will get a compensatory 3rd... which would be #3 along with our original 3rd and the 3rd we gained from Carolina in a draft trade last season.

Seems more likely to be a comp 4th, from what I read... even that, not so sure.

Matt Maiocco was on the radio here yesterday and said he expects another 3rd making 14 picks total but we wont know for sure for a few weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are not allowed to trade comp picks are we?


I've heard that a few times from Maiocco, but I just can't believe that Adam Snyder is worth a 3rd round pick. I mean, I know its based mostly on contract and playing time, but really? A 3rd? For Adam Freakin Snyder? Call me skeptical. My bet is we get a 4th or a 5th tops.



Most of the "experts" (i.e. guys who tried to guess the formula) seem to predict a fourth, yet Maiocco insists on a third... I don't know where he is getting it from.


Probably due to the fact that we have a low third rounder which could be considered to some a high 4th rounder?
_________________
Welcome to the 9ers Q!

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group