Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SLFs night off mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the trade back idea but not the trade up. We also will have close to 25 mil in cap space pending on who we cut moving forward, I think we would bring back Levitre or at least go out at add some other pieces.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm I dont know where to begin, with the Bengals at least. Ok... the Bengals will not sign a RB in free agency. Urlacher... maybe but I highy doubt it with Burfict moving to the middle next year. Then you draft Te'o... hmmm....now the Bengals have 3 ILB capable of starting.... and Te'o in the FIRST round. I really dont think so. Bpa at 21. Then the Bengals take a DE with 37... hmmm... DE is not a need with MJ resigning. The only way they take a DE is in later rounds or at 21 if they are bpa. Then.... they take Bell at 53. Bradshaw, BJGE, and Bell. what's the difference? Lets just look at this off season. Don't get a starting S, which is one of the most iportant positions in Zim's defense. They have 3 starting ILB with a couple mediocore OLB... oh and they alraedy had 2 before the draft and you draft another one... I really don't get it..
RedGreenShow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really hate this whole thing. Urlacher is gross. Te'o is awful. Bell is bad too.
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
First, William Moore will not leave Atlanta. If a long term deal isn't done, he will be franchised.

Second, it feels like most of your free agents are going to Indy, Cincy, or Miami.

Third, Atlanta would be better off addressing defensive line in the first round considering there is a lot of talent still available at 30, and the tight ends in the 2-4 rounds aren't too far off the value of Eifert.

This man was spot on with everything he said. Well done will.

Their no way anyone can tell me Eifert at 30 is better than us using a 4th or 5th round pick and a 2nd round pick to go grab Ertz is better value.

1st round pick - Arthur Brown - LB - Where is he at even in your mock?

Actually i might even let the Eifert pick slide in the 1st if you replace Tank in the 2nd round with Arthur Brown.

If not then i'll take Brown in the 1st round and move up in the 2nd using a 4th or 5th to get Ertz.
sayheykid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trufant at thirteen is a negative.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for the Bears
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like it for Philly. Good job!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland can be fixed by

Instead of signing Osi, sign a CB

Do the Buffalo trade down, take Jarvis Jones there and in the 2nd take Ertz then we would go FS in the 3rd

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
WhODaT888

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Smith gets traded and Flynn gets released.....hm. K.

Terrible mock for Seattle.

Datone Jones is more effective and more versatile that Short is. Short is essentially a Mebanr clone, don't need two of them.

If Ertz is available that late in round 2 there is nothing Rogers could do to make us pass on Ertz outside side of interviewing like Wilson, a 50 inch very, a 4.26 40 and hands like glue.

Not terrible picks but when factored in with hats available its not very good.

C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

That doesn't make any sense. Who is taking Floyd between 8 and 14? And what makes him worth trading the Panthers only 2 picks before the 4th, rather than waiting and getting either he or another DT?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eagles will be looking for a sam linebacker in their 4-3 under. That is more mingo or jordan than moore.

Jordan being the ideal fit.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
fluhartz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Other than resigning ASmith and Mjohnson, i absolutely hate this for the bengals. Ahmad Bradshaw and Urlacher? We have the lawfirm, so why Bradshaw. We have Burfict, so why sign Urlacher just to turn around and take Teo? Then we take a project DE in hunt? Again, why if we just resigned MJ? And last but not least, we finally decide to address our need for youth at RB by taking yet another slow RB in Bell? I'd vomit if this happened. Not trying to be harsh, but this has no logic in it whatsoever. it looks like you saw a big amount of cap space and randomly put players there.

I totally agree... This off-season would make me very sad..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Vikings, good signing, great first round pick, okay second round pick, CB isn't that big a need, I think the Vikings would grab Rogers there as they need a couple of WR's at least as Simpson, Aromashadou, Jenkins, and Burton could all be gone, leaving only Harvin and Wright (and in your scenario Bowe).

ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluhartz wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
Other than resigning ASmith and Mjohnson, i absolutely hate this for the bengals. Ahmad Bradshaw and Urlacher? We have the lawfirm, so why Bradshaw. We have Burfict, so why sign Urlacher just to turn around and take Teo? Then we take a project DE in hunt? Again, why if we just resigned MJ? And last but not least, we finally decide to address our need for youth at RB by taking yet another slow RB in Bell? I'd vomit if this happened. Not trying to be harsh, but this has no logic in it whatsoever. it looks like you saw a big amount of cap space and randomly put players there.

I totally agree... This off-season would make me very sad..

Completely agree. This is bad. Don't sign either Bradshaw or Urlacher, draft Minter over Te'o, give us a RB like Bernard and a G like Warford and the draft is absolutely better

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
smiley4805

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe the Vikings will move Percy Harvin in a trade, but if the most they can get is a late 2nd rounder I think the Vikings will keep him on roster and let him hold out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: