Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A little something different Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fullback40 wrote:
I really like Vaccaro a lot. People will probably hate that he gets taken in the top ten, but he's worth it. He is going to be a stud. A taller Earl Thomas.

I also like Kelce.

Only problem is that we don't add a starting rush linebacker.

Would you have Sheard and Williams start, or move Gocong to that pass rush type guy?
...because I don't think that Gocong can play that 3-4 OLB spot honestly. He is an ILB in the 3-4.

But overall, I like it. You can't fix every hole in one off-season, and I am not in love with any of the pass rushers, so a good off-season.

I think Williams could have a Bruce Irvin type effect, I had him at ROLB, and if he does not work out, he is only a 4th so could be good depth, and we look at someone like Anthony Barr next year, who imo would be a better ROLB than anyone in this draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: