Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A little something different Mock
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: A little something different Mock Reply with quote

Free Agents

Andy Levitre-OG- Yes I have put him in each and every one of my mocks, for some reason I still think he will hit FA and he is one of the top FA in this class imo. A very good guard who can play any spot on the line.

Bradley Fletcher- CB- Kind of fell out of favor with the new Coaches in St. Louis, But was actually pretty good when he played for them, kind of a lesser known name So I think he could be had at a pretty good price.

Ramses Barden- WR- The giants have a plethora of Wide outs and are in a little cap trouble so they let barden hit the market, he is a huge WR at 6'6 who showed good improvement this past year.

Draft

1st- Kenny Vaccaro- FS-Texas- Vaccaro is an interesting prospect to me he plays somewhat like a SS but has the athleticism to play FS. I think his stock is going to really rise, I have already seen people starting to mock him to the top 10, he is athletic enough to cover the slot, and is not afraid to knock you out.

3rd- Travis Kelce-TE-Cincinnati - Chud loves him some TE and Kelce arguably could be the best one in the draft, very good hands and athletic ability, with the ability to block as well, and a nice tall target for the redzone.

4th- Trevardo Williams-OLB-Uconn-[b] He is a bit of a hybrind DE/OLB that rushes the passer very well, kinda reminds me a little bit of bruce irvin.

[b]5th-Lonnie Pryor-FB-Florida State-
Pryor is not your typical FB he is a little more of a Power back playing FB, but Lawrence Vickers was a Power back in college too while not having a larger build Pryor is still a good blocker as he uses angles and leverage very well, he is a definite threat running and catching the ball out of the back field.

6th-Ray Graham-RB-Pitt- comes in to be the change of pace back to trent, Ray is a speedy shifty back but is a tough runner as well. catches the ball well out of the backfield has had some injury issues but is good value at this pick.

7th-Ray Allen-P-La Tech-

7th-Caleb Sturgis-K-Florida

candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost as perfect as you <3
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

thanks Wink
StewieRules

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is seriously solid - I'd do the Happy Snoopy dance for sure if things panned out this way. Dunno much about the FA corner but the position is clearly one of need so I'm cool with that. Kelce looks pretty fluid on that run for a bigger guy, and I agree that TE seems to be a big deal to Chud's system.

Nicely done.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StewieRules wrote:
This is seriously solid - I'd do the Happy Snoopy dance for sure if things panned out this way. Dunno much about the FA corner but the position is clearly one of need so I'm cool with that. Kelce looks pretty fluid on that run for a bigger guy, and I agree that TE seems to be a big deal to Chud's system.

Nicely done.

Thanks I tried to find value with my picks and try to keep it pretty realistic
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

C'mon, its not that bad

Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

C'mon, its not that bad

Laughing

You're lucky your lulzy Cool
cattleman78

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall not bad. A few things I question is a guard being our big money free agent. I like Vaccaro a lot I even had him in my last off season but after a trade down. There might be a better player at pick 6. Also don't like taking an o.l.b. so late in the draft. Now if that o.l.b. can start day one and play well than that is good. I give you a lot of credit though for not going crazy in free agency. Looks like your free agency spending is in the 11-12 million range. The only unrealistic thing you did was not get a q.b. somewhere. Brown's have already said Weeden will have competition.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
zelbell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good...maybe a OLB earlier but everything else is very good
BocaRatonBrown1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Levitre is looking at a 5y $55mill contract on Bleacher Report.

You want him at that price?
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most perfect Browns mock I have ever seen. I would only make minor changes such as changing Levitre to and OLB (Kruger, Barwin, Phillips, Spencer, Avril) and chance the 4th round pick from Trevardo to his teammate Sio Moore who is a James Harrison type backer.

Sio Moore lives in the backfield and is a great pass rusher despite his 6'1 244 frame. He also has exceptionally long arms for his height at 33 1/2".
When everyone was pimping Khaseem Green I saw Sio Moore out perfrom him several weeks in a row. Although he is always in the backfield he is still impressive dropping back into coverage.

Props to stepping outside the box with the Vaccaro pick. He is certainly a Top 10 talent its just going to come down to positional value whether or not he goes that high. IMO he is the best DB in the draft ahead of Dee Milliner.

Jamison on the sig
Productiondawg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it a lot! I'm a UC alum and have seen a lot of Kelce, he is a monster. He lead the team is almost every receiving stat this year. He's huge and very fast for his size. His TD against Duke in his bowl game was 82 yards of one fast TE. The problem is, after he blows up the combine, I think he could be a first round pick and certainly won't make it out of the second.

Season tickets, section 315, since 06
See you in the Muni with the Tailgate DJs
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Productiondawg wrote:
I lke it a lot! I'm a UC alum and have seen a lot of Kelce, he is a monster. He lead the team is almost every receiving stat this year. He's huge and very fast for his size. His TD against Duke in his bowl game was 82 yards of one fast TE. The problem is, after he blows up the combine, I think he could be a first round pick and certainly won't make it out of the second.

Not saying anything bad about Kelce....but if his highlight is vs. Duke.......not much of a confidence builder IMO.

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Productiondawg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just an example and I never said that was his highlight. Infact it wasn't even the highlight that wa used in the OP. I think his highlight is leading the bearcats in receptions, receiving yards, and TD receptions for two years.

Season tickets, section 315, since 06
See you in the Muni with the Tailgate DJs
Fullback40

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like Vaccaro a lot. People will probably hate that he gets taken in the top ten, but he's worth it. He is going to be a stud. A taller Earl Thomas.

I also like Kelce.

Only problem is that we don't add a starting rush linebacker.

Would you have Sheard and Williams start, or move Gocong to that pass rush type guy?
...because I don't think that Gocong can play that 3-4 OLB spot honestly. He is an ILB in the 3-4.

But overall, I like it. You can't fix every hole in one off-season, and I am not in love with any of the pass rushers, so a good off-season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: