Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Daniel Jeremiah of NFL.com's Mock 2.0
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Daniel Jeremiah of NFL.com's Mock 2.0 Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100

some interesting picks in this mock, He has us taking Milliner at 6.

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

cattleman78

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind Milliner. Fills a big hole. Funny Geno Smith is the only q.b. I see goes in the first round. I don't think K.C. goes q.b. with 1st pick anymore.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless KC makes a splash in free agency or a trade geno is the pick. Has to be...

Jones is interesting there.

Raiders pick is a bit off I presume....

Lions and browns are both happy campers in this mock....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Unless KC makes a splash in free agency or a trade geno is the pick. Has to be...

KC draft is all gonna hinge on brandon albert I think

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:

They have their work cut out for them in resigning their FAs (albert and bowe) but there is no way they can go into next season with cassel, Quinn, stanzi.... They have to bring in a new QB no matter what.

My brother is a KC fan... We often get together and NOT talk football. Haha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:

They have their work cut out for them in resigning their FAs (albert and bowe) but there is no way they can go into next season with cassel, Quinn, stanzi.... They have to bring in a new QB no matter what.

My brother is a KC fan... We often get together and NOT talk football. Haha

I think if they resign Albert they go Geno if they fail to resign Albert, they make a play for Alex Smith and draft Joeckle

dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Milliner pick, but if he's gone.....give me Warmack.

R.I.P. Brother Crakburn - Never Bark in the Dark Brother Crakburn....For all of us Dawgs will be barking to the heavens for you.
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgpound1816 wrote:

That's bold brother. I think need number 1 right now is a pass rusher. While I'd be stoked with Milliner, I think Jordan, Mingo, Jones, and Ansah come before Warmack.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
dawgpound1816 wrote:

That's bold brother. I think need number 1 right now is a pass rusher. While I'd be stoked with Milliner, I think Jordan, Mingo, Jones, and Ansah come before Warmack.

Bold.....yeah, but I look at many different factors I guess. At #6 I'd want Milliner more than anyone, but Warmack is a beast that kills in both run blocking and pass blocking. He's a good pass blocking Mike Iupati IMO. I understand that a pass rush is our main need, but I'm not only looking at a crazy need. We NEED great players and players that will make a huge impact from hike. Warmack would be amazing between Mack & Thomas. That would be an impenetrable wall in the pass and a great push in the run game. It would benefit Weeden, TRich and the rest of our offense as a whole. Especially in a vertical offense that needs time to develop. How many games did we need a TD or a drive to win the game? We have weapons, the big uglies provide protection. We drafted offensive weapons last year to produce. So lets get them the opportunity to do so. Keep the offense on the field for a change to give our defense a chance. If we need 2 yards.....I want to feel we can run it down their throats or pass it any given time. We have 4 tries inside the 5 like the 49ers did in the Super Bowl.....give it to TRich 4x with that OL. We can get left, right or up the middle. We will score.

I mean what's the difference if a player with the intangibles and the production EVERY game in Warmack is that pick?

To me it would be justifiable to make our OL a juggernaut. Look at BAMA for the last 4-6 years......dominating OL, dominating RB, dominating Defense. As of now.....it's way easier for the Browns to make their offense built up for success with a couple good/great players. We NEED a good TE to keep the defense honest, and we NEED the OL to protect/push for our offense to have success.

Don't take it the wrong way if I speak passionately.

On a final note.....I feel we can get a pass rush OLB later in the draft. The draft is deep with LB talent.

R.I.P. Brother Crakburn - Never Bark in the Dark Brother Crakburn....For all of us Dawgs will be barking to the heavens for you.
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgpound1816 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
dawgpound1816 wrote:

Bold.....yeah, but I look at many different factors I guess. At #6 I'd want Milliner more than anyone, but Warmack is a beast that kills in both run blocking and pass blocking. He's a good pass blocking Mike Iupati IMO. I understand that a pass rush is our main need, but I'm not only looking at a crazy need. We NEED great players and players that will make a huge impact from hike. Warmack would be amazing between Mack & Thomas. That would be an impenetrable wall in the pass and a great push in the run game. It would benefit Weeden, TRich and the rest of our offense as a whole. Especially in a vertical offense that needs time to develop. How many games did we need a TD or a drive to win the game? We have weapons, the big uglies provide protection. We drafted offensive weapons last year to produce. So lets get them the opportunity to do so. Keep the offense on the field for a change to give our defense a chance. If we need 2 yards.....I want to feel we can run it down their throats or pass it any given time. We have 4 tries inside the 5 like the 49ers did in the Super Bowl.....give it to TRich 4x with that OL. We can get left, right or up the middle. We will score.

I mean what's the difference if a player with the intangibles and the production EVERY game in Warmack is that pick?

To me it would be justifiable to make our OL a juggernaut. Look at BAMA for the last 4-6 years......dominating OL, dominating RB, dominating Defense. As of now.....it's way easier for the Browns to make their offense built up for success with a couple good/great players. We NEED a good TE to keep the defense honest, and we NEED the OL to protect/push for our offense to have success.

Don't take it the wrong way if I speak passionately.

On a final note.....I feel we can get a pass rush OLB later in the draft. The draft is deep with LB talent.

Depending on FA I can see Warmack being a very good pick.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same dropkick. If we make the right moves in FA to bolster needs with proven players in the NFL at there respected positions. Yes, and who's available when we pick.

roger murdock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milliner makes a lot of sense for us. Hes worth a top 10 pick, fills a huge need, and will probably be on the board when we are up. Plus I think it would be much easier to improve OLB in free agency than our dreadful CB position.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a name that kind of intrigures me in the 3rd or 4th is Trevardo Williams

dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Don't know to much about him.....

I like Khaseem Greene as a 34 OLB prospect in the 3rd from Rutgers. Intense motor, good pass rush skills and is above average in attacking the LOS on run plays. Joe Thomas would give him THE HARDEST test to prepare against any LT.

Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgpound1816 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Don't know to much about him.....

I like Khaseem Greene as a 34 OLB prospect in the 3rd from Rutgers. Intense motor, good pass rush skills and is above average in attacking the LOS on run plays. Joe Thomas would give him THE HARDEST test to prepare against any LT.

Greene is more of a 4-3 OLB, which sucks becasue he is my favorite LB prospect in the draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: