Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Irrelevant Thread of Anything 31
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/01/image-of-darrelle-revis-wearing-patriots-uniform-runs-in-new-york-daily-news/
lulz

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
BP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishful thinking
Sciz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/01/image-of-darrelle-revis-wearing-patriots-uniform-runs-in-new-york-daily-news/
lulz
The best part of the original article is the part about the Jets moving to Des Moines. Not sure there's a team I'd less prefer to end up in Des Moines, considering that's where I'm moving this summer Laughing
SFPatsFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some idiot backed into me at a red light despite me beeping and having my lights on but I had to let them go without taking down their info because I had a physics test and the doors lock at exactly 8am. Luckily there was no damage just some paint chipped from my bumper. It just sucks because I was bumped while my car was parked in a parking lot and the guy gave me $50 earlier this month, but when I tap the old lady whose brake lights don't work she says she's ok and that luckily no damage was done until I get a call from AAA saying she filed a claim and my insurance is going up to $4000 a year unless I take things off my plan. Sometimes I hate people so much. Rant over.
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFPatsFan wrote:
Some idiot backed into me at a red light despite me beeping and having my lights on but I had to let them go without taking down their info because I had a physics test and the doors lock at exactly 8am. Luckily there was no damage just some paint chipped from my bumper. It just sucks because I was bumped while my car was parked in a parking lot and the guy gave me $50 earlier this month, but when I tap the old lady whose brake lights don't work she says she's ok and that luckily no damage was done until I get a call from AAA saying she filed a claim and my insurance is going up to $4000 a year unless I take things off my plan. Sometimes I hate people so much. Rant over.

4 grand per year?? Jeez. What car do you drive?

2 weeks ago, I was at a red light and some idiot ran into me. Now he via his insurance is claiming that I backed up to him and hit his car. Should have called the cops then. Case is still on going.

Moral of the story? people are a holes and I should always call the cops if I'm in an accident (esp if it's not my fault).
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always call the cops. You prof. wouldnt have understood missing the ecam over a car accident??
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
SFPatsFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
SFPatsFan wrote:

4 grand per year?? Jeez. What car do you drive?

2 weeks ago, I was at a red light and some idiot ran into me. Now he via his insurance is claiming that I backed up to him and hit his car. Should have called the cops then. Case is still on going.

Moral of the story? people are a holes and I should always call the cops if I'm in an accident (esp if it's not my fault).

I drive my dad's 2002 honda accord but I'm also a 20 year old male so I started at like $2600 on my parents plan and to NBT my teacher just locks the doors and says no make up exams because he hates everything and is a super anal retentive jerk who does things like requires a drawing, rewriting questions in your own words and color coding graphs using the complimentary color of your points for the best fit line.
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://jezebel.com/5987495/great-now-schools-are-sending-home-letters-with-fat-kids
you know, at 6'0", 210 lbs, I'm actually okay with this. Even if BMI does suck as a metric, if the parents don't do the fat-shaming, someone has to step up and do it for them. Otherwise the rest of us will have to pay for their terrible lifestyles down the line

BlaqOptic wrote:
rabbisson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
http://jezebel.com/5987495/great-now-schools-are-sending-home-letters-with-fat-kids
you know, at 6'0", 210 lbs, I'm actually okay with this. Even if BMI does suck as a metric, if the parents don't do the fat-shaming, someone has to step up and do it for them. Otherwise the rest of us will have to pay for their terrible lifestyles down the line

BMI is a really horrible metric though.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

BMI is a really horrible metric though.
That's what I'm saying. Comprehensive fitness tests are the way to go. But if the kids fail those, bombs away!

BlaqOptic wrote:
Donut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:

Well I'd be getting one of those letter Laughing
Despite the name I'd actually be on the underrated side not overweight Wink
If it gets people healthier than ok.
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/daniel-callahan-fat-shaming-curb-obesity_n_2543270.html

BlaqOptic wrote:
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Job is getting moved to San Diego. YESSSSS!

Thinking of calling & reserving this place right now. Smile)))

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/apa/3650242313.html
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
BP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Job is getting moved to San Diego. YESSSSS!

Thinking of calling & reserving this place right now. Smile)))

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/apa/3650242313.html
Congrats!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 21 of 100

Jump to: