Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ranking the Roster 2013: Who's #10?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Seattle's 10th best player
Sidney Rice
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Zach Miller
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
KJ Wright
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Brandon Browner
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Bobby Wagner
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Golden Tate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Red Bryant
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Alan Branch
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bruce Irvin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doug Baldwin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zach Miller for sure. In importance to this team, he is above the others left on this list. There aren't many TE's that can block like he can AND run routes and catch like him. Quite valuable.

I love Wagner too. Can't wait to see if/how much he improves next year.

C'mon Mario, There's no way Wilson is too low. The list so far is legit.

Kam is my favorite player but I'm not going to argue him needing to be higher because I want him to be the best player on the team. This list is very fair.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still think Zach Miller is getting overrated. He was a nobody for us in the receiving game prior to the playoffs. Sorry if I want to see him carry that into the regular season next year before I crown him over guys like Browner and Wagner who were consistently great.

My next 3 probably goes Wagner, Browner, Miller.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Still think Zach Miller is getting overrated. He was a nobody for us in the receiving game prior to the playoffs. Sorry if I want to see him carry that into the regular season next year before I crown him over guys like Browner and Wagner who were consistently great.

these words do not belong together

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

No joke. Thanks for doing the leg work on the bolding for me.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
chpjns15

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

I completely agree. Nobody was talking about him prior to the playoffs. If we held this before the playoffs started, Miller would have been behind BB, Wagner, Wright, and Rice. Dont get me wrong, hes a great player, but everyone just loves him because of the playoffs.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

I completely agree. Nobody was talking about him prior to the playoffs. If we held this before the playoffs started, Miller would have been behind BB, Wagner, Wright, and Rice. Dont get me wrong, hes a great player, but everyone just loves him because of the playoffs.
Nope. Wagner is the only guy I would have had above him. Wright is in a way a defensive clone of Miller, but needs to improve his coverage skills to be the all around talent Zach is. Browner was good. Wouldn't say he was a better player than Zach at any point this year.

ram29jackson wrote:
MARIO MANGELINI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Zach Miller for sure. In importance to this team, he is above the others left on this list. There aren't many TE's that can block like he can AND run routes and catch like him. Quite valuable.

Kam is my favorite player but I'm not going to argue him needing to be higher because I want him to be the best player on the team. This list is very fair.

Well, the only way I can prove you wrong is if Wilson lights it up next year. Some form of sig bet perhaps??
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Prior to his suspension, Browner was playing amazing football. He had less targets on him than Sherman did before the suspension and was erasing people.

Once again, short term memory is taking over.
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Prior to his suspension, Browner was playing amazing football. He had less targets on him than Sherman did before the suspension and was erasing people.

Once again, short term memory is taking over.
No? People targeted our NB and the center of our field because the coverage was awful there.

ram29jackson wrote:
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and please, show me the game by game targets and the amount of completions each CB gave up. I'm dying to see.

ram29jackson wrote:
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARIO MANGELINI wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

Well, the only way I can prove you wrong is if Wilson lights it up next year. Some form of sig bet perhaps??
I don't understand what you think he needs to do next year for him to prove to me that he was the best player on the team this past season?

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

No way man, he's been solid and has done everything asked from him throughout the season. He hasn't had pretty stats all year except the playoffs but that does NOT mean people think he's bad or underachieving.

I see posts in here about how Browner is expendable and we should look for a smaller quicker guy to play opposite Sherman, no one suggests replacing Miller because there isn't a TE out there close to being traded or released that can do what we need him to do. Witten, Heath Miller and Gronk are the three I can think of, they definately aren't going anywhere.

So the reason i'm voting Miller is he played better throughout this past season than the others left.

MARIO MANGELINI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
MARIO MANGELINI wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

I don't understand what you think he needs to do next year for him to prove to me that he was the best player on the team this past season?

That's what I mean, it's hard for me to show you how I thought he was Confused

I can show you some advanced stats and such, but I know some people here don't like stats like QBR, QB rating, PFF, and Football Outsiders.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARIO MANGELINI wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
MARIO MANGELINI wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

That's what I mean, it's hard for me to show you how I thought he was Confused

I can show you some advanced stats and such, but I know some people here don't like stats like QBR, QB rating, PFF, and Football Outsiders.
How do you know he would be that good without the other offensive players ranked higher than him?

SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the nickel getting targeted has to do with Browner.

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Oh and please, show me the game by game targets and the amount of completions each CB gave up. I'm dying to see.

I stopped keeping track of Browners once he was suspended and don't know it off hand just like I don't know Shermans numbers off hand. You are fully welcome to go back and check or perhaps find a site that shows targets against if you don't believe me, but this isn't the first time I've said it.

Prior to his suspension, do you recall a single game where Browner was consistently beat?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: