Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Coach Mock Offseason (Updated Combine)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like it outside of Jesse Williams, there's something I don't like about him.

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Really like it outside of Jesse Williams, there's something I don't like about him.

Tattoos or haircut?

Or that creepy dude in the background?
AZ_Eaglesfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoHypeNeeded wrote:
I just wanna say I also loved this mock, but I also love how absolutely no one caught and/or cared that he re-signed Vick and left him off the depth chart haha I guess everyone still doesn't want Vick on the team. Anyways, great draft dude and I love your FA signings. Nnamdi/DRC won't be here, but even then I could live with Lewis/Mathieu/Boykin as the CBs we have, atleast for next year. I really think Mathieu is gonna be a nice surprise for a team ala Janoris Jenkins and become a legit starter.

Janoris Jenkins is completely different then Mathieu. Jenkins was a lock for a top 5 pick when he was at Florida. He was a dominate athlete, and he was every bit as talented as Morris Claiborne, if not even better.

Mathieu is a undersized guy that isn't a top flight athlete. Mathieu is an outstanding football player, and he did make tons of plays, but they all happened in one year. Mathieu could have been a one hit wonder in the regard that he could have played last year and not scored a single TD. If you take away the TD's and the TO's, what do you have? He isn't a lockdown corner, and he would be a tiny safety. I can't see picking Mathieu before the 6th. To much risk, not enough reward IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: