Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who do you want at #12 for the Dolphins?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

With the 12th pick the Miami Dolphins select....
Jonathan Banks CB
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Demarcus Milliner CB
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Cordarrelle Patterson WR
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Best Offensive Tackle
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Dion Jordan DE/OLB
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Kenny Vaccaro FS
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Best Player Available
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Emerica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
Dion Jordan or Ezekial Ansah. I think both add athletic play makers on defense. We sorely lack pass rush. Without pass rush, CBs will struggle.

I watched footage on this Asah kid & at 270 pounds he looks to be an absolute FREAK !!!

What I don't know & will defer to you NCAA guys is this:
What are the concerns if any about this kid playing in such a "Blah Division" ???

I don't think people are concerned about the division he played in but more about the fact that he's only been playing football for 2 years.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
SUG wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
Dion Jordan or Ezekial Ansah. I think both add athletic play makers on defense. We sorely lack pass rush. Without pass rush, CBs will struggle.

I watched footage on this Asah kid & at 270 pounds he looks to be an absolute FREAK !!!

What are the concerns if any about this kid playing in such a "Blah Division" ???

I don't think people are concerned about the division he played in but more about the fact that he's only been playing football for 2 years.

Yea in the draft you are look at potential and ability more than anything he is raw but very talented.

You can't go wrong with Ansah or Jordan

UniversalAuthor
SUG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
SUG wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:

His dominance in the Senior Bowl and practices showed he was more then capable of hanging with the "big boys"....

I would easily take him before Jordan....

Would you take him @ # 12 ?
Tell you what, for all the talk about whether we bring back S. Smith ... another elite pass rusher complementing Cam Wake & all of a sudden well forget all about #24.
Weve already seen in Mia what elite Pass Rush can do for an avg seconday.

sug
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
SUG wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:

His dominance in the Senior Bowl and practices showed he was more then capable of hanging with the "big boys"....

Tell you what, for all the talk about whether we bring back S. Smith ... another elite pass rusher complementing Cam Wake & all of a sudden well forget all about #24.

sug

I would take Ansah over Jordan as well. I don't think Ansah makes it to 12 though. Once we see the combine results we will know better

UniversalAuthor
swindlemaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think the Dolphins would trade one of their 2 round picks to move up to around the sixth pick for Milliner-CB?
freak_of_nature

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swindlemaster wrote:
Do you think the Dolphins would trade one of their 2 round picks to move up to around the sixth pick for Milliner-CB?

Maybe. I'm not adverse to trading up, in general, depending on the prospect. If we fill 3 holes with quality free agents pre-draft, I think we can afford to trade up.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
SUG wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:

sug

If both elite tackles are gone....I would have no problem seeing him selected at 12....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me its simple right now Fischer or Lane johnson or Ansah and Jordan I am hopeful for a premier Tackle or premier pressure defender. WR can be addressed in round 2 and free agency. Kenny vaccaro is a beast of a safety who is the premier coverage safety in the draft who can play single high or in the box and stay with any TE in man coverage. There is a chance he could be BPA when we pick and that would be interesting but I am hopeful for the 4 above
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny Vaccaro with Jones at FS/SS .. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.. IMO we can get a WR in 2nd rd.. same with RT/LT sepending on Martin

Last edited by PhinFan52 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pickle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

give me the tight end
Phinsnation84

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like if Ansah/Jordan fall into the 20s, Miami pulls the trigger and trades up using a 2cd and extra 7th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: