Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre-Combine 4 Round Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+ my friend, A frigging PLUS!

You filled our top 3 needs in the first 3 rounds (with players i want/love) and then adding depth at DE is also a need so thats perfect. If you decide to do a 7th rounder, the Bills also need a TE, CB, and possibly G depth
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Pre-Combine 4 Round Mock Reply with quote

Quote:
TB CB- Jonathn Banks- Mississippi State

Some of are fans mite not want Banks in the first but I wouldn't care. We really need CB help and I can see use getting one and FA and 1 or 2 in the draft. Good Pick

Quote:
TB CB- Xavier Rhodes- Florida St

As I said with the first pick we really need CB to come in for this team. Getting Banks and Rhodes back to back would be perfect for us. I love it

Quote:
TB TE- Tyler Eifert- Notre Dame

I read in are fourms that we want to bring back Clark which wouldn't be to bad because he can being the leadership ability. Getting Eifert in the 3rd would be a steal I think. We do need a TE that can push Stocker and maybe make him better.

Quote:
TB DE/OLB- Brandon Jenkins- Florida St

We need a pass rushing DE. Jenkins is a alright pick I just don't like that fact that of his injury. I wouldn't mind taking him but if there is a DT or better rush end that is there I would take them over Jenkins.

Quote:
TB RB- Stefan Taylor- Stanford

We drafted Martin last year in the first round but we don't like Blount as are back-up RB. Taylor is one of my prospects that I like coming out this year. I hate to sound like a broken record but I think this would be a steal too. Him and Martin would form a 1-2 punch.

Overall Good draft for the Bucs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm i think you forgot you gave us a DE in the 1st round for the Falcons and then picked one again in the 2nd round Very Happy I can't think of a team who has ever picked a 1st and 2nd round player in the same position even more so when they had so many positions to take care of in the draft.

But i can help ya out here.

1st - Okafer - Great pick no problems here boss keep him for us.

2nd - Tyler Eifert - I don't like any of the TE's in the 1st round but Eifert in the 2nd round would be a good deal for us and is worth grabbing him here to replace Gonzo.

3rd - Franklin - Good RB that shows alot of versatility i have no problem with this pick at all. I like a few more Rb's better but i like him enough to be cool with the pick.

4th - Here you can be creative with a guy thats a massive DT that can ne a 3-4 NT or a 4-3 Dt to help us run our hybrid scheme. Think of a guy like Geathers, Jenkins, Hankinss etc but a 4th rounder. Or maybe a OLB with some huge upside or a RG.
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
I can't think of a team who has ever picked a 1st and 2nd round player in the same position even more so when they had so many positions to take care of in the draft.

Jacksonville 2008
Round 1 - Derrick Harvey DE
Round 2 - Quintin Groves DE

Jacksonville 2009
Round 1 - Eugene Monroe OT
Round 2 - Eben Britton OT

I think it's a good strategy for a team like Atlanta to double up on pass rushers if the right guys are there.

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Jamethus92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders
R1: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
R3: Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn St.
R4: Jordan Hill, DT, Penn St.

I go back and forth on who I want as the third overall pick, so I can't exactly argue with the selection of Star. Looking pretty likely at this point. I don't mind Hodges but the Raiders have a glaring hole at CB and Leon McFadden is still on the board, so I'd probably go in that direction. I'm a fan of Jordan Hill, but I would imagine the selection of Star would fill the need at DT as the Raiders already will likely resign Desmond Bryant and still have the services of last years' UDFA standout Christo Bilukidi. So, if Star goes #3, I'd rather have Brandon Jenkins in the 4th round.

On the right track with all defensive selections, though. Good mock.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For patriots

1. Alex Okafor
2.Justin Hunter
3. Jonathan Cyprien/Dj Swearinger
zelbell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Browns a corner in the third and it's better
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
Give the Browns a corner in the third and it's better

When Eifert is available? I think not.

Ansah, Eifert and Nassib would be an excellent start to the draft. Eifert and Nassib will probably go much earlier than those picks, though.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
I can't think of a team who has ever picked a 1st and 2nd round player in the same position even more so when they had so many positions to take care of in the draft.

Jacksonville 2008

Jacksonville 2009

I think it's a good strategy for a team like Atlanta to double up on pass rushers if the right guys are there.

Whats messed up is the Jags are my 2nd favorite team and i still think thats a bad idea. Truthfully i think doing that hurt the jags more than helped. The following year they started drafting like that is when they went from a 11-5 team to a 5-11 team and haven't came back since and have went through now 2 GM's.

I might agree it would be a good strategy if all we had as a need was DE and maybe 1 more position. That is not the case we have atleast 4 to 5 needs in this draft and FA that need to be filled. I could even work with something like 1st round DE get a good DE in FA or draft one in the 5th or so with upside. As long as the other needs are filled 1st.

Think of it this way we usually only go with 5 DE's. We got Abe, Biermann, Matthews, and Massaqua locked in already. Sidbury is probably gone im guessing. Those last 2 DE's we just drafted the last 2 years and both are starting to get some solid playing time and looked talented. So sure get 1 early to fight for a starting spot with biermann and to help abe. then go get a later round with talent to push the other guys we got for competition. But 1st and 2nd round no thanks.
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big, resounding NO to yet another rookie WR for Cleveland. If we add anything there, it will be a veteran. Make the 3rd and 4th round picks Leon McFadden and DJ Swearinger instead.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

Jacksonville 2008

Jacksonville 2009

Bucs did it with McCoy and Price

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
ProjectMatt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pretty good raiders mock
Round 1 Star: The perfect pick. Exactly who I want
Round 3 Hodges: I think that's too high for him. I got him as a 5th rounder. In this scenario I would want Blidi Wreh-Wilson.
Round 4 Hill: I wouldnt mind this pick it is good value. If I had my choice here I would go Kiko Alonso ILB Oregon. He fills a need and I grade him as a late 3rd rounder.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glennon >>>>>>>>>>>> Manuel for the Jets

Other than that, it's a pretty awesome draft.
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good draft for the Bengals through 4
jvmillion21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamethus92 wrote:
Raiders
R1: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
R3: Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn St.
R4: Jordan Hill, DT, Penn St.

I go back and forth on who I want as the third overall pick, so I can't exactly argue with the selection of Star. Looking pretty likely at this point. I don't mind Hodges but the Raiders have a glaring hole at CB and Leon McFadden is still on the board, so I'd probably go in that direction. I'm a fan of Jordan Hill, but I would imagine the selection of Star would fill the need at DT as the Raiders already will likely resign Desmond Bryant and still have the services of last years' UDFA standout Christo Bilukidi. So, if Star goes #3, I'd rather have Brandon Jenkins in the 4th round.

On the right track with all defensive selections, though. Good mock.

It's a tough call. Their run D looked historically brutal at times last year (think Doug Martin setting records). It could go either way as they really don't have a lot of strengths here. It's going to be a project with this defense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: