Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thanks For The Memories Guys
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Thanks For The Memories Guys Reply with quote

It's been an amazing 7 and 1/2 year run here in the Arizona Cardinals forum and I've enjoyed it most thoroughly but after having been informed by iRobot that I don't positively impact this community and am not respected by my peers, I have notified the webmaster that I am choosing of my own free will to step away as both a moderator and a poster. This will be my last post here at FootballsFuture.com.

It's been a helluva ride guys. Thanks to all of you who made it worth logging in to this place every day. I still feel as though this place has the posters to be the most knowledgable Cardinals forum on the www. and I hope it gets there some day. Take care fellas.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks For The Memories Guys Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
It's been an amazing 7 and 1/2 year run here in the Arizona Cardinals forum and I've enjoyed it most thoroughly but after having been informed by iRobot that I don't positively impact this community and am not respected by my peers, I have notified the webmaster that I am choosing of my own free will to step away as both a moderator and a poster. This will be my last post here at FootballsFuture.com.

It's been a helluva ride guys. Thanks to all of you who made it worth logging in to this place every day. I still feel as though this place has the posters to be the most knowledgable Cardinals forum on the www. and I hope it gets there some day. Take care fellas.

I disagree with irobot.. I respect you very much and I think it you're one of the best posters on this website

Deadpulse
apollo14000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear stchamp,

P.S. Any chance you can PM me the 2nd half of that interesting conversation? Wink
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly disagree with iRobot. I think that you have A the most inside information on this site and B are one of the best posters on this site

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like this one bit.
Cusi10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please explain to me what is going on. Champ contributes so much to this fourm what is going on this is rediculous.

Champ thanks for all the info you have always gave. You always answered any questions I had and gave insight that I never could have had elsewhere.

Wish you well.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is this a joke?????

I'm PM'ing webmaster to clear this up. iRobot may disagree in an argument but him or anyone doesn't think Champ should leave over this. I mean a break to be with family for a while is understandable but this?!?!?!?!?

The Rebuild Has Begun...
DDOCKETT90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is crap champ has all our respect

matthouston91 made it!
SuperFlyTNT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool off - take a break - if after that you still don't feel this is in the cards for you anymore then by all means, have fun doing something else.

That shouldn't be because of a silly spat like this though...
oliverisking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should stay champ your part of what makes this forum so great
iRobot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a feeling this was coming, so I'm going to elaborate on what champ is saying.

I will release the PMs we had but I basically told him that while I respect the information he provides, at times, he does not interact well with others. The way he can come across can be brash and I had simply asked him to keep it in mind when talking to people. I've seen new people come in and how he responds to items they post and then those new people disappear.

He asked me if I wanted to be moderator and I told him no that I simply wanted him to be more aware of how he is talking to people and that I didn't message him for him to get upset and leave.

I have to go to a family birthday party but when I come back I'll post all the PMs we had that I have saved on my computer here so that it's understood that I was completely civil and asked numerous times for him to not leave but to just be aware of his words towards others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeze guys. Rolling Eyes d'oh!

Both of you should really shape it up and stop acting like high school girls on the internet. Seriously.

Champ, what the heck? Your a ranking serious poster on this Cardinals forum, possibly the most important poster in this forum due to your insider knowlegde and committment. Your obviously going to have confrontation with posters now and later but you've been made a MOD to set the example of how to have cival disagreements/arguement.

iRobot, Seriously, we're posting PRIVATE MSG's to expose people. They were sent to private for a reason. There's nothing you need to explain about the arguement between the two and you look like a foolish high school teenager trying to tell his friends why he's right. Men keep conversation's between MEN. Girls/Women/and Boy's gossip. Everyone here knows there was a disagreement between the two and what was said should be just between you two.

Look, I don't get along with Khodder a lot of the time around here either, but it's between us and basically because we have a total different view points on most subjects. Not because we personally hate eachother.

Get a grip fellas, seriously. Embarassed
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is crap. iRobot does not represent 99% of this forum and he's dead wrong in this instance.

Make it right iRobot and fix this garbage before you destroy this forum, because in driving Champ away, that's what you'll be doing.

Again, iRobot does not at all represent how the rest of us feel. We all back Champ 100% on this.

Fix it iRobot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
Champ, what the heck? Your a ranking serious poster on this Cardinals forum, possibly the most important poster in this forum due to your insider knowlegde and committment. Your obviously going to have confrontation with posters now and later but you've been made a MOD to set the example of how to have cival disagreements/arguement.

Bolded: It has to be said, stchamp didn't do a good enough job of facilitating conversation. Sometimes discussion was halted/railroaded when he disagreed with other posters, especially new ones. Mods have to make sure posters feel their opinions are just as valuable and respected as everyone else's so they actually feel comfortable posting their thoughts. (constructive criticism)

Quote:
iRobot, Seriously, we're posting PRIVATE MSG's to expose people. They were sent to private for a reason.

Agreed we don't need to see the messages. Let's just get on with life.

Quote:
Men keep conversation's between MEN. Girls/Women/and Boy's gossip.

No need to reinforce out of date gender stereotypes. I'm sure we have female posters here as well... hey someone's got to moderate Wink
Bloodlustt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just step down as a mod and post what you want. I think the whole you are a mod set an example thing is overrated. Seriously just keep posting.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: