Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Thread Version 3.0/List of NFL Combine Invitees
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MTRaider


Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 375
Location: Stevensville, Montana
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: 2013 Draft Thread Version 3.0/List of NFL Combine Invitees Reply with quote

A whopping 333 invitations have been extended to college prospects to attend the NFL Combine later this month.

Quarterback: 16
Running Back: 38
Wide Receiver: 39
Tight Ends: 19
Offensive Line: 58
Defensive Line: 54
Linebackers: 35
Defensive Backs: 60
Kickers/Special Teams: 14

The full list of invitees is available here.

http://www.nflcombine.net/players/official-invite-list

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/07/list-of-invitees-to-the-nfl-combine-announced/
_________________


Last edited by MTRaider on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigD1123


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 334
Location: South carolina
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justice Cunningham from South Carolina. Thats a guy i would love to get. That kid is scary!!!! Look him up you will like him. I hate Carolina being a Clemson fan but that kid is probably one of the better kept secrets this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5315
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

should probably make this the new draft thread since 2.0 is at 100 pages.

The more I've been thinking about it -- my ideal scenario:

Trade back, get a 1st and 2nd, then draft Eric Fisher (Warmack if unavailable) in the 1st and Barrett Jones in the 2nd.

What a beast of an o-line we would have.
_________________
MACKiavelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5315
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD1123 wrote:
Justice Cunningham from South Carolina. Thats a guy i would love to get. That kid is scary!!!! Look him up you will like him. I hate Carolina being a Clemson fan but that kid is probably one of the better kept secrets this year.


Did a little research on him. How is he better than Ausberry/Gordon?
_________________
MACKiavelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MTRaider


Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 375
Location: Stevensville, Montana
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
should probably make this the new draft thread since 2.0 is at 100 pages.

The more I've been thinking about it -- my ideal scenario:

Trade back, get a 1st and 2nd, then draft Eric Fisher (Warmack if unavailable) in the 1st and Barrett Jones in the 2nd.

What a beast of an o-line we would have.


Done!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigD1123


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 334
Location: South carolina
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well besides the fact that he blocks and catches and runs routs well doesnt fumble I guess not much
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigD1123


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 334
Location: South carolina
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wont stretch the field. But he will catch the ball and run over someone. Very tough kid. Really big guy and he looks scary too. Id use a late pick on him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 8678
Location: CA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone read that draft websites top 200 prospects list that had Ryan Nassib as the best prospect? I laughed for a good minute.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10906
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. They left a window open and their credibility flew out on accident. Laughing
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
r8der14


Joined: 29 Jan 2009
Posts: 63
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Jeremiah on nfl.com has us taking Sharrif Floyd #3 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 34680
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r8der14 wrote:
Daniel Jeremiah on nfl.com has us taking Sharrif Floyd #3 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100


I'm sorry, but I think this guy's an idiot Laughing


That would be an awful move.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 9173
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
r8der14 wrote:
Daniel Jeremiah on nfl.com has us taking Sharrif Floyd #3 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100


I'm sorry, but I think this guy's an idiot Laughing


That would be an awful move.

Wow that is the stupidest pick so far. At least some of the other ones I dont agree with were not reaches. No wonder he isnt a scout anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 34680
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
r8der14 wrote:
Daniel Jeremiah on nfl.com has us taking Sharrif Floyd #3 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100


I'm sorry, but I think this guy's an idiot Laughing


That would be an awful move.

Wow that is the stupidest pick so far. At least some of the other ones I dont agree with were not reaches. No wonder he isnt a scout anymore.


I even think Milliner to us at 3 is laughable. *cough* McShay *cough*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 9173
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
r8der14 wrote:
Daniel Jeremiah on nfl.com has us taking Sharrif Floyd #3 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100


I'm sorry, but I think this guy's an idiot Laughing


That would be an awful move.

Wow that is the stupidest pick so far. At least some of the other ones I dont agree with were not reaches. No wonder he isnt a scout anymore.


I even think Milliner to us at 3 is laughable. *cough* McShay *cough*

Ya but at least I could live with that somewhat since he is the best player at his position. Still wouldnt like it though and it would be a reach.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 3403
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
r8der14 wrote:
Daniel Jeremiah on nfl.com has us taking Sharrif Floyd #3 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165100


I'm sorry, but I think this guy's an idiot Laughing


That would be an awful move.

Wow that is the stupidest pick so far. At least some of the other ones I dont agree with were not reaches. No wonder he isnt a scout anymore.


I even think Milliner to us at 3 is laughable. *cough* McShay *cough*

Ya but at least I could live with that somewhat since he is the best player at his position. Still wouldnt like it though and it would be a reach.


How do these guys have jobs? At least moore and werner make sense.
_________________


On the Raider's Staff
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Its like they're too incompetent to know they're incompetent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group