Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Released Players [Entire NFL]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Released Players [Entire NFL] Reply with quote

Giants

LB Michael Boley
RB Ahmed Bradshaw
DL Chris Canty

Eagles

OT Demetress Bell

Jets

Bart Scott
Calvin Pace

Lions

DE Kyle Vanden Bosch
RG Stephen Peterman

Bills

Donald Jones

Last edited by WindyCity on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.freep.com/article/20130206/SPORTS01/130206050/detroit-lions-kyle-vanden-bosch?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CSports

Lions

DE Kyle Vanden Bosch
RG Stephen Peterman
WindyCity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This list is not lighting me on fire right now.

Last edited by WindyCity on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaMike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of big names already.
Bears54

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: mmmmm..... Reply with quote

I already like some of the LB names that have been released....

Michael Boly and Bart Scott are two guys I would defenitly take a look at. I like Michael Boley better and he seem to have a good year for the Giants. I could see him playing OLB for us, and he has good cover skills as well.
bears2308

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: mmmmm..... Reply with quote

Bears54 wrote:

Michael Boly and Bart Scott are two guys I would defenitly take a look at. I like Michael Boley better and he seem to have a good year for the Giants. I could see him playing OLB for us, and he has good cover skills as well.

Please, no Bart Scott. Boley would probably be in contention for the MLB spot if signed.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bills announced they will not tender a contract to WR Donald Jones which makes him a UFA.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscbearsfan wrote:
The Bills announced they will not tender a contract to WR Donald Jones which makes him a UFA.
While not a top flight WR he seems to have been improving year by year. Wonder what the deal is since The Bills are not blessed with great talent at WR.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
wiscbearsfan wrote:
While not a top flight WR he seems to have been improving year by year. Wonder what the deal is since The Bills are not blessed with great talent at WR.

Actually Stevie Johnson is a darn good receiver. He would start here over Alshon. They have another kid that's decent too. David something (Wilson?) I think. I don't feel like looking it up.

Jones doesn't excite me. No speed so he would be a waste of time. Bennett is a lot better.
ak06max

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:

Who?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
This list is not lighting me on fire right now.

Which is pretty much how I feel every year. We spend three months talking about guys who are "scheduled to hit free agency" and nearly all of the big names either re-sign with their team, get franchise tagged, or have their minds made up on the first day. Free agency is easily the most overrated part of the NFL offseason.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak06max wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Who?
Most of the players named.
topwop1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: mmmmm..... Reply with quote

Bears54 wrote:

Boley is a key name to watch if Urlacher isn't re-signed. Good player and Emery has ties to him dating back to Atlanta.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember everybody, these guys that are released don't have to wait for the new fiscal year, they can sign w/ anyone anytime...so if the Bears have interest, we'll know quickly.

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscbearsfan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
wiscbearsfan wrote:

Actually Stevie Johnson is a darn good receiver. He would start here over Alshon. They have another kid that's decent too. David something (Wilson?) I think. I don't feel like looking it up.

Jones doesn't excite me. No speed so he would be a waste of time. Bennett is a lot better.
I was referring to Jones so am confused by your comment wrt Johnson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: