Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Final Mock till Post Combine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!!!!!

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear.....Dear Brother Dawg_Lb. How are you my bro?

My turn. The earliest guard drafted was Chris Naeole with the 10th pick in 1997 by the New Orleans Saints.

FA.....Schwartz, Kruger & DA I could see. All fill a position of need and all 3 will be decent in their respected roles on this team. As for Jennings....2 things tell me he will not be here. #1.....He respects the QB position highly, and that's the one position we're unsettled at. #2.....It's all about winning now for him. We're trying to reestablish our team again. Starting with his #1 reason again.

I also agree with other posters on here that we will go DB instead of WR. Wr and Te are deep in this years draft, so I believe the crapshoot will be on those positions this year later in the draft.

I also believe the best thing that will help our transition of the 34 is our offense becoming very wide open. In stating that.....I absolutely love Warmack at 6. Keep Weeden clean, and allow our receivers to get down field. Gordon will thrive in this offense, just as we'll as VJax did in San Diego. It's important that we find that TE to move the safeties in this offense. I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns do there best to try and get Cook Jr in FA to help the rookie we draft.

All in all. I love the draft, and I think this year is the most critical moving forward. There's no time for mistakes. We have playmakers.....we need to get them opportunity.

R.I.P. Brother Crakburn - Never Bark in the Dark Brother Crakburn....For all of us Dawgs will be barking to the heavens for you.
dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note......When Chud was in Carolina.....the Panthers went TE crazy. They traded for Olsen and picked up Shockey. Don't be surprised if the Browns make an offer for J.Finley via a trade or pick up multiple TEs this offseason. That's how important the TE position is in this system.

R.I.P. Brother Crakburn - Never Bark in the Dark Brother Crakburn....For all of us Dawgs will be barking to the heavens for you.
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Are you all trying to lull me into a false sense of "let's draft an Olineman" security??? Because I'll make Chance my pick at 6th right now. I'll do. But I swear to GOD if I get booed because of it... lol

Seriously, nice mock. I like it. One player though how do people feel about Dustin Keller for TE?

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would vomit if we drafted warmack at 6. vomit everywhere.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

Should probably be prepared. A bucket or some sawdust should do the trick.

If he grades out higher than anyone else in Lombardi's magical forumula, he very well could be the pick. I am expecting anything. Mostly shocking disappointment.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

Should probably be prepared. A bucket or some sawdust should do the trick.

If he grades out higher than anyone else in Lombardi's magical forumula, he very well could be the pick. I am expecting anything. Mostly shocking disappointment.

If we expect the unexpected and then the expected happens is it still the expected or does it become the unexpected which in turn should make it the expected again, making it the unexpected again...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgpound1816 wrote:
Dear.....Dear Brother Dawg_Lb. How are you my bro?

My turn. The earliest guard drafted was Chris Naeole with the 10th pick in 1997 by the New Orleans Saints.

FA.....Schwartz, Kruger & DA I could see. All fill a position of need and all 3 will be decent in their respected roles on this team. As for Jennings....2 things tell me he will not be here. #1.....He respects the QB position highly, and that's the one position we're unsettled at. #2.....It's all about winning now for him. We're trying to reestablish our team again. Starting with his #1 reason again.

I also agree with other posters on here that we will go DB instead of WR. Wr and Te are deep in this years draft, so I believe the crapshoot will be on those positions this year later in the draft.

I also believe the best thing that will help our transition of the 34 is our offense becoming very wide open. In stating that.....I absolutely love Warmack at 6. Keep Weeden clean, and allow our receivers to get down field. Gordon will thrive in this offense, just as we'll as VJax did in San Diego. It's important that we find that TE to move the safeties in this offense. I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns do there best to try and get Cook Jr in FA to help the rookie we draft.

All in all. I love the draft, and I think this year is the most critical moving forward. There's no time for mistakes. We have playmakers.....we need to get them opportunity.

dawgpound1816, my BROTHER!!!!
Its been a minute....but its always good to see your still lurking around here....LOL, this place is interesting....I mean we've been chatting in here for 5-6 years now (or longer LOL) one day a beer needs to be had LOL......

Thank your for the comments on my draft......
I am defiantly taking that into consideration, as you echo the sentiment of a few other Brothers in here who have PM'ed me about FA Greg Jennings....all logical arguments...and its hard to argue with logic LOL....

I also agree, this is a VERY Crucial year.....love them or hate them, Holgrem and Heckert did enough to stock this team from an aging, injury riddled team, to a team that is litterally able to take BPA at different positions vs having to try and find X, Y, or Z.....they have raised the talent level enough for us to be in here making mock drafts that have us taking a OG or a FS at 6....and it being OK.....I remember a time where Our Browns "Couldnt afford to look at a OG, or FS with their top pick"...

Cheers my Bro.

DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Are you all trying to lull me into a false sense of "let's draft an Olineman" security??? Because I'll make Chance my pick at 6th right now. I'll do. But I swear to GOD if I get booed because of it... lol

Seriously, nice mock. I like it. One player though how do people feel about Dustin Keller for TE?

That is all

Mastercheddaar

First and foremost thank you for your comments MasterC....

LOL, I AM trying to lull you into that false sense of security Wink
I figure with the new salery cap rules....if there is any group to have multiple first rounders playing on....its the Oline....I hear about great QB's, RB's, LB's , WR's.....who go UDFA and make a huge impact....but how many times has someone heard of a great G or Great (not good, not solid...talking Adrian Foster-RB, Curt Warner-QB, Rod Smith/Victor Cruise-WR good) OT going the UDFA route (Jason Peters fair enough....but thats different as he was TE in college and converted to LT in the Pro's.....look it up.....Pop's DaWg_Lb. was from Arkansas and a pretty steady booster...I digress)

But back to your other comment, I thought about Dustin Keller, but two things turned me off...1 I think the Jets are going to overspend to keep him...and 2 he is so small that Blocking is not even an option..and at least Jordan Cameron is 255lbs. so he can at LEAST get in the way.....Keller = speed bump (one of thoes 15 mph speed bumps, not the 5 MPH MOUNTAINS in school zones LOL)

DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

Mistake, you KNOW I respect your input.....
I figured you'd be needed some Pepo with this draft Wink

This draft was an exercise in going outside PassRusher/DB debate....I am still a fan of Dieon Jordan at 6....

candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

I usually 100% agree. I hate drafting o-line high.

I just love Warmack and Reid Fragel.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you OL lovers got your 1st round C, your top 3 LT, and your near first round RT

...and we still cant score points

WE NEED PLAYMAKERS
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

WE NEED PLAYMAKERS

We got 2 2nd round wide receivers, a top 3 RB and a 1st round QB and we still cannot score points. I don't know what I'm arguing, but there it is.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

WE NEED PLAYMAKERS

We got 2 2nd round wide receivers, a top 3 RB and a 1st round QB and we still cannot score points. I don't know what I'm arguing, but there it is.

yep, ill buy it. you need more than 2 WRs though
the RB was injured
and the QB wasnt good

and the three OL played near Pro bowl level, if not at pro bowl level
bruceb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

So what else would be new? lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: