Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Baseball - Change proposed on Pg 5 READ!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21497
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:


Nope, the lineups are set daily... But if most of you want to change it I believe we can. Laughing


If we change it to weekly I'll throw my wig into the occasion.
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21497
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I believe so, somehow I forget about my team for months on end and when I finally remember my team is 2-56 Laughing


Lmao. Thats rough. Even without updating it thats pretty bad.


If you look at last years draft you can see I had the worst draft by far Laughing

after the 5th round I have no clue who anyone is and just use BPA lists.
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7605
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Rase wrote:


Nope, the lineups are set daily... But if most of you want to change it I believe we can. Laughing


If we change it to weekly I'll throw my wig into the occasion.


I can work with either. I can take 5 minutes a day to do this. Smile
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7605
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
If you look at last years draft you can see I had the worst draft by far Laughing

after the 5th round I have no clue who anyone is and just use BPA lists.


I don't think Ill be stumped that early but I won't know most of the new guys and Ill be acting like this is 2011. Smile
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10087
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set my rosters weekly usually. Even though you CAN set it daily the pitching matchups are known and I usually set rosters on Monday and usually it's just pitchers. Don't know why such a big deal is made about baseball Razz Basketball is worse IMO.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21497
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
I set my rosters weekly usually. Even though you CAN set it daily the pitching matchups are known and I usually set rosters on Monday and usually it's just pitchers. Don't know why such a big deal is made about baseball Razz Basketball is worse IMO.


Fantasy basketball is awful ...

But if Im watching a sport it goes (of the main 4) Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey (I really dislike hockey though).
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10087
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM's sent out to some of our guys from last season...if they're not in I'll have to expand beyond the Giants forum.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 6983
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
PM's sent out to some of our guys from last season...if they're not in I'll have to expand beyond the Giants forum.


Can't we just play in a 7,8 man league? Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21497
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
PM's sent out to some of our guys from last season...if they're not in I'll have to expand beyond the Giants forum.


Can't we just play in a 7,8 man league? Smile


I like this idea ... more people I draft I'll actually know Laughing
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10087
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Rase wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
PM's sent out to some of our guys from last season...if they're not in I'll have to expand beyond the Giants forum.


Can't we just play in a 7,8 man league? Smile


I like this idea ... more people I draft I'll actually know Laughing


Off the top of my head I'd say that M1KE would have a problem with that... Smile Others may as well. Possibly even myself. I haven't decided yet. It makes it "more fun" because your team will be stacked but...won't be nearly as competitive since...so will everyone elses Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20366
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me same status as Gmen4ev. Yes if you need me. But if someone new wants in I will give up my spot.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10087
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Going to open this up to non-Giants forum people.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10087
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not looking good. Only got one guy after posting in the fantasy and baseball forums Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20366
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh you know what. Take me out of the if needed status. I'm in. What would this league be without "Shocks old guys" team. Laughing
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HakeemTheDream


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 521
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we really NEED 12 people? I'd be all for a 10 person league, but 8 might be too little.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group