Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patrick Robinson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Patrick Robinson Reply with quote

At first glance, it seemed like P-Rob struggled this year and while he allowed up a good chunk of yardage...He only allowed a catch rate of 56% which is VERY good. I think Spags system had Robinson out of position a lot and his numbers were flawed due to a big play here and there.

I really like Robinson and I feel if a DC is brought in that can fully utilize him, we'll have a Pro Bowl caliber CB in him, the guy was making plays on the ball all year and was inconsistent but looked VERY good in some games.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Raves

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Patrick Robinson Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
At first glance, it seemed like P-Rob struggled this year and while he allowed up a good chunk of yardage...He only allowed a catch rate of 56% which is VERY good. I think Spags system had Robinson out of position a lot and his numbers were flawed due to a big play here and there.

I really like Robinson and I feel if a DC is brought in that can fully utilize him, we'll have a Pro Bowl caliber CB in him, the guy was making plays on the ball all year and was inconsistent but looked VERY good in some games.

I think that our entire secondary was better than they looked considering how bad our pas rush was this year, he did have 18 pass deflections and you dont have that many if you are in position to make a play on the ball most of the time and this is against #1 wrs.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what I said in another thread Raves. I don't think our D's secondary wasn't no where near as bad as people think.
FLOODx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my favorite defensive players. Looking for him to have a big year.

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
sputney23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully him and Greer have great seasons

NS922 On the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: