Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titus Young Claimed By St. Louis Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yrba1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
Wait wait wait.... STL fans think he's a slot receiver?

el.0.el

Good luck getting him to go up the middle.

Laughing No, we have a need of an outside receiver who'll beat physical corners with speed and spacing and TY provides just that (assuming he can get his head straight).
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Also, I found the post saying that the culture in Detroit (which was established and is run by a guy who learned pretty much everything he knows from Jeff Fisher) is somehow drastically different from what Jeff Fisher does. It's damn near carbon copy of how Fisher ran things in Tennessee.

Sidenote: Just how damning is Fisher being the guy who claimed Young on Schwartz?

If you pick up a guy cut because of his attitude and behavior you are pretty much saying his past coach couldn't handle him but I think I can. When it's the guy in the league who knows you the best out of anyone that has to be a HUGE red flag on your ability to lead/control your team.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Jeff Fisher won't tolerate the nonsense. The Lions have a weird culture where Suh seems to be completely out of control with his dirty play and then the Titus Young stuff. Jeff Fisher does not play those games.

Wut?

A) How is Suh out of control? I dont think he had a single unsportsmanlike penalty. I wont say the dude is squeaky clean, but out of control? You must have a very narrow definition of control.

B) I dont see how Titus Young being a complete nutjob has to do with the "culture" and certainly has nothing to do with Suh's occasional penalty.

C) Are you implying the Lions tolerated it? We suspended him and cut him. That is the definition of not tolerating his nonsense. If Fisher doesnt tolerate his nonsense, Titus will have either made a change in himself or he will be cut.
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Jeff Fisher won't tolerate the nonsense. The Lions have a weird culture where Suh seems to be completely out of control with his dirty play and then the Titus Young stuff. Jeff Fisher does not play those games.

Wut?

A) How is Suh out of control? I dont think he had a single unsportsmanlike penalty. I wont say the dude is squeaky clean, but out of control? You must have a very narrow definition of control.

B) I dont see how Titus Young being a complete nutjob has to do with the "culture" and certainly has nothing to do with Suh's occasional penalty.

C) Are you implying the Lions tolerated it? We suspended him and cut him. That is the definition of not tolerating his nonsense. If Fisher doesnt tolerate his nonsense, Titus will have either made a change in himself or he will be cut.

Its funny since Fisher's players have fought, instigated, and stomped other players. Fisher is not a role model, his teams are dirty as they come. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Wut?

Its funny since Fisher's players have fought, instigated, and stomped other players. Fisher is not a role model, his teams are dirty as they come. Laughing

What happened to Merriman still wasn't dirty or intentional. Wink

He takes these giant character risks all the time. Pacman, VY, and Britt. None worked out.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Wut?

He takes these giant character risks all the time. Pacman, VY, and Britt. None worked out.

Getting the high-low from Mawae and Stewart? is dirty no matter what you Titans fans think. Wink

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
G

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams NEED WR's...Good move period!
Bradford might be a good QB so RGIII trade makes sense at the time.
Fisher is building a TEAM and if Bradford develops into the QB he needs then they will be really good. If not draft a QB in the next few years while the TEAM has grown together and is a piece away (QB) from SB...
I'm a Raider fan and I wish we'd brought in Fisher last season as this is how you do it. They played better under him just likethe titans did...
Detroit is cursed like Cleveland but Detroit did the right thing by cutting him as he is not a + for that team. On the Rams he may become #1 and get the spotlight he'd NEVER SEE being opposite Johnson. Calvin was my pick in 2007 but Al wanted Russell. I'd rather suck with the best WR of all times than suck after the hangover of the biggest BUST of all times!!! Laughing
sandiegoraider1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Wut?

Getting the high-low from Mawae and Stewart? is dirty no matter what you Titans fans think. Wink

Even as a raiders fan I completely agree the titans ended Merrimans career more or less.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suh is a maniac. It has been said many times by Lions fans in this very board. The man is borderline psycho. Please don't make me dig up quotes, Cuz ya'll a big fan base. Fill up a thread in 20 Min's. Wish you guys were like the colts.

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Suh is a maniac. It has been said many times by Lions fans in this very board. The man is borderline psycho. Please don't make me dig up quotes, Cuz ya'll a big fan base. Fill up a thread in 20 Min's. Wish you guys were like the colts.

He is a maniac behind the wheel, but his on field stuff is way overblown imo. Only real issue I had was his stomp.

Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Jonezy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone jealous we landed the best WR in NFL. Period.

Laughing

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
yrba1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus Young on the 2013 Detroit Lions calendar cover. Laughing

MAC DRE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he makes the team so when the rams play the Seahawks, he will go over the middle and Kam Chancellor blows him up. Hopefully it sends him to IR because I can't stand this jackwagon. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC DRE wrote:
I hope he makes the team so when the rams play the Seahawks, he will go over the middle and Kam Chancellor blows him up. Hopefully it sends him to IR because I can't stand this jackwagon. Cool

Didn't he have his best game against the Seahawks? Laughing
Grachuus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cincinnati West?

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: