Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Revised Mock!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safety is the biggest need by far. I can understand DL being a position of need, but we drafted 2 D-linemen last year and both Wilson and Neal stepped up. Think we're pretty solid there. My only concern is back-up NT.

With that said however, I wouldn't mind adding Short. We play a lot of packages that aren't really a 3-4 line-up and I think Short, as well as Worthy for that matter, has the size and speed to shift around. The Holmes pick is interesting but I'm quite intrigued. I think he could be a solid player for us. My favorite pick is the Swearinger pick although we'll probably need to grab him in the 2nd or 3rd round. I'd switch around the Holmes and Swearinger picks here. Love AJ Klein but we don't need another ILB.

Other than that, I'd switch out Patton for Trevardo Williams and switch the Klein pick out for Corey Fuller and you've got yourself a good mock! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: