Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UPDATE: Rob Ryan basically a done deal!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Rob Ryan basically a done deal! Reply with quote

Here we go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
FLOODx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Rob Ryan basically a done deal! Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Here we go...

We gonna be fine!

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Rob Ryan basically a done deal! Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Here we go...

We gonna be fine!

I agree

FLOODx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Rob Ryan basically a done deal! Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Here we go...

We gonna be fine!

I agree

Just hoping we can finally hit on a first rounder Pray

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Rob Ryan basically a done deal! Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Here we go...

We gonna be fine!

I agree

Just hoping we can finally hit on a first rounder Pray

Looking at what Ryan had last year in Dallas, to what he'll inherit here there are a lot of similarities between the two. Also the way Dallas has been drafting defensively since Ryan was there kinda gives a tell tale about how he will end up using our personnel.

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean Payton appeared on ESPN's morning show, "Mike and Mike In the Morning", saying he would have 2-4 interviews. He said he already had interviews in for two, (Grantham & Ryan), and was waiting for permission for the other two. (Tomsula & Donatell?)

So, this is false. He has not conducted a single interview yet. What's up with Ryan and so many false jobs this offseason? Very Happy
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
Sean Payton appeared on ESPN's morning show, "Mike and Mike In the Morning", saying he would have 2-4 interviews. He said he already had interviews in for two, (Grantham & Ryan), and was waiting for permission for the other two. (Tomsula & Donatell?)

So, this is false. He has not conducted a single interview yet. What's up with Ryan and so many false jobs this offseason? Very Happy

Is it just me or does it seem that there is an ongoing feud between Payton and certain media reporters... It seems like Payton is sending out major misinformation on this topic.

Could this have anything to do with the whole Jeff Duncan thing?

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

Is it just me or does it seem that there is an ongoing feud between Payton and certain media reporters... It seems like Payton is sending out major misinformation on this topic.

Could this have anything to do with the whole Jeff Duncan thing?

I don't know, but I know one thing. The only OFFICIAL thing Payton has said, is what I posted above you. So, I'm going off of that and going with Ryan has not even been interviewed yet.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Payton would love to find out who's telling Sheffty and PFT that the Ryan deal is basically done... if anyone!

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
I bet Payton would love to find out who's telling Sheffty and PFT that the Ryan deal is basically done... if anyone!

I bet he would too, haha.
SWATcha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:

I just heard this interview as well. I'm on the west coast so I think we get tape delayed back here. I don't think the Ryan thing is a done deal. For all we know the Ryan thing may be a smoke screen. I was really happy to hear the Saints are requesting permission to speak with a couple other guys and still waiting for responses.

I just REALLY don't want Ryan as the Saints DC. Sad thing is I don't even think he's a terrible coach. I just can't stand all the bravado and his big mouth. Give me a young, hungry, humble coach over Captain Blowhard please.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton told ESPN Radio's "Mike and Mike in the Morning" on Wednesday that he will interview 2 to 4 candidates for the open defensive coordinator job, including former Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan later this week.

Payton said while much has been reported about the Saints planning on hiring Ryan, he said there will be a firm decision on the job "within a week."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2013/02/sean_payton_says_2-4_candidate.html

There's nothing in that PFT link that actually shows me anything. It's all speculation that they're trying to pass of as fact.

The FACT is, we've not interviewed anyone yet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Quote:
New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton told ESPN Radio's "Mike and Mike in the Morning" on Wednesday that he will interview 2 to 4 candidates for the open defensive coordinator job, including former Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan later this week.

Payton said while much has been reported about the Saints planning on hiring Ryan, he said there will be a firm decision on the job "within a week."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2013/02/sean_payton_says_2-4_candidate.html

There's nothing in that PFT link that actually shows me anything. It's all speculation that they're trying to pass of as fact.

The FACT is, we've not interviewed anyone yet.

Actually... Listen to the pod cast with Payton on mike and mike. Payton mentions that Friday will be Ryans 2nd interview. He says that Friday he will have Ryan in for another interview AGAIN. Again being the key word their.

Honestly, I really believe when there's this much smoke theirs fire as well and at the end of the week Rob Ryan will be introduced as our next DC.

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ian Rappoport: 49ers block Saints from interviewing secondary coach Ed Donatell. Donatell says he has no "ill will" towards 49ers for blocking him from DC position.

Sooo.. I guess we didn't request Tomsula because there's no news on him. Screw the 9ers, lol.
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rappoport: 49ers block Saints from interviewing secondary coach Ed Donatell. Donatell says he has no "ill will" towards 49ers for blocking him from DC position.

Sooo.. I guess we didn't request Tomsula because there's no news on him. Screw the 9ers, lol.

I don't like when teams do this. I get why they do it, but I don't like it.

I certainly wouldn't want to work for an organization who was more worried about them selves than giving me a chance to move up in a big way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: