Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

what you think of this mock? UPDATED/edited

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: what you think of this mock? UPDATED/edited Reply with quote

I really like Lacy and strongly believe he will be a beast in the NFL. http://youtu.be/YPrnpAK4n5Y He would be a great replacement for SJax and help our running game out tremendously. I don't believe we have an every down back that can make plays on our roster...with that said.

Dream draft:

1a. Keenan Allen - WR/Cal
1b. Eddie Lacy - RB/Alabama
2. Kyle Long - OT/Oregon
3. Phillip Thomas - S/Fresno St.
4. Akeem Spence - DT/Illinois
5. Sio Moore - OLB/Connecticut
6. Tyrann Matheiu - CB-KR/LSU
7. Sam Brenner - OG/Utah

...okay, let me have it!


Last edited by RamPackFan on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 7408
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not taking an RB first round when we just took one in the second...i remember a couple fans on here talking about taking richardson last year. Thank god we didnt.
_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 22485
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate the first 2 picks, love the rest of it though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 5424
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate the first 3 picks, I only dont like the Long pick because I think hes more in the range of the 3rd and a 2nd would be a reach IMO
_________________
DEE RAWL's 2017 Favorite Prospects

1. Myles Garrett DE TAMU
2. JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC
3. Jalen Reeves-Maybin LB Tennessee
4. Tim Williams EDGE Bama
5. Corey Davis WR Western Mich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 6531
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: what you think of this mock? Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
I really like Lacy and strongly believe he will be a beast in the NFL. http://youtu.be/YPrnpAK4n5Y He would be a great replacement for SJax and help our running game out tremendously. I don't believe we have an every down back that can make plays on our roster...with that said.

Dream draft:

1a. Kenny Vaccarro - S/Texas
1b. Eddie Lacy - RB/Alabama
2. Kyle Long - OT/Oregon
3. Justin Hunter - WR/Tennessee
4. Sylvester Williams - DT/North Carolina
5. Sio Moore - OLB/Connecticut
6. Tyrann Matheiu - CB-KR/LSU
7. Sam Brenner - OG/Utah

...okay, let me have it!


Its a unrealistic mock, even if I did like it, which I don't.

Not a fan of Vacarro or Lacy in 1st. Lacy is just not 1st round material. Justin Hunter dropping to mid 3rd round, very unlikely. S.Williams in the mid 4th when there is talk of him in the low 1st or high 2nd (which I don't necessarily agree with either)? Love Sio Moore and Matheiu, but that is about all from this one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 22485
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Hate the first 3 picks, I only dont like the Long pick because I think hes more in the range of the 3rd and a 2nd would be a reach IMO


I feel that if he flipped Justin Hunter and Kyle Long it'd be fair.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3225
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Vaccaro, one of my favorite players has an attitude also, people were giving him a hard time on twitter about not wrapping up and he fired back. Love it. He will be a pro bowler
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 5424
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Hate the first 3 picks, I only dont like the Long pick because I think hes more in the range of the 3rd and a 2nd would be a reach IMO


I feel that if he flipped Justin Hunter and Kyle Long it'd be fair.


Wow i didnt even notice Hunter. Yeah switching them would be much more realistic.
_________________
DEE RAWL's 2017 Favorite Prospects

1. Myles Garrett DE TAMU
2. JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC
3. Jalen Reeves-Maybin LB Tennessee
4. Tim Williams EDGE Bama
5. Corey Davis WR Western Mich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
Im not taking an RB first round when we just took one in the second...i remember a couple fans on here talking about taking richardson last year. Thank god we didnt.



what RB did we take in the 2nd?? did i miss something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ctp2124


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 1421
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Im not taking an RB first round when we just took one in the second...i remember a couple fans on here talking about taking richardson last year. Thank god we didnt.



what RB did we take in the 2nd?? did i miss something?


Pead...
_________________

Props to mike23md

YAWK YAWK YAWK YaWK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Im not taking an RB first round when we just took one in the second...i remember a couple fans on here talking about taking richardson last year. Thank god we didnt.



what RB did we take in the 2nd?? did i miss something?


Pead...


oh, snap! forgot about him...thought he was a 3rd but that was trumaine Johnson. You can't blame me when the dude barely saw the field. You can't deny we NEED a RB to help Bradfords passing success....and you can't deny that we don't have that every down back yet, right? Eddie Lacy IMO is the best RB in this draft...solid every down back, runs down hill, and moves very well. I would put $$ on the fact that he will be a top 5 back within a couple years....similar to that of Doug Martin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3225
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allen Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
Allen Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!



don't like the Allen pick? Patterson instead or what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3225
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
Allen Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!



don't like the Allen pick? Patterson instead or what?


Don't want a WR at all with 16. Especially a snail like Allen. If we had to go WR i'd rather Patterson or Austin
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
Allen Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!



don't like the Allen pick? Patterson instead or what?


Don't want a WR at all with 16. Especially a snail like Allen. If we had to go WR i'd rather Patterson or Austin



I understand that....we've picked plenty of WR within the first couple rounds already...I disagree with Allen being a "snail". he's very productive and versitle...value being special teamer is a plus too...just sayin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group