Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Flacco vs. Ryan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swift924

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@matt2roddy - You are kind of being hypocritical in your reasoning. Here me out on one end you are saying Boldin is just as good as Roddy cause Boldin turned it on in playoffs but on other end you are saying Flacco is not as good as Ryan even with Flacco performance. So which is it . Boldin made some huge clutch catches but lets not act like Roddy is a slouch . 76 yards and a TD vs Sea and the best secondary in league and torched Sherman for a big time TD followed by 100 yard day vs SF. Roddy is still our best player in my opinion and his consistency over past 6 years shows that

Flacco out played Ryan when it matters most . Give me the QB that helps his team get to playoffs in regular season but can turn it on in playoffs like Flacco did. Flacco also did it on road and up against 2 HOF QBs . He was also a drop pass from going to Super Bowl in 2011' It doesn't bother me to rate Flacco above Ryan he proved that in this post season run . I would like to see Ryan have the kind of post season Flacco just had
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
People making comments like "you aren't even a Falcons fan" annoys me to no other. Get out of here with that crap. Agree with the dude or not, who the hell are you to make a comment so ignorant like that? To call in the question of someone's fanhood is both irrelevant and ignorant, and honestly it just makes you look bad. Swift has been more critical of the Falcons than other fans, but that doesn't make him any less of a fan than someone else. Please.

[/rant]
you haven't seen him on other boards. he's an anti-falcons cancerous troll and a hypocrite who goes back on his own posts without ever admitting that he was wrong.

Oh, scar. Some things never change.

To be fair bro Swift is a widely known troll on the real falcons message board. Enough to get him banned quite a few times. With that said im a long time friend of swifts way before i even came to this board and don't care if he trolls or not. Thats between him and the mods. So Scott somewhat has a point on that as Swifty and Scott actually probably go back awhile on the real falcons board as well. Although i don't think they have ever been friends with each other like i am with both.

I said it the 1st time i seen swifty on here though that he can and will get alot of peoples panties in a bunch XD

Scott is probably 1 of 1000's that has said Swifty isn't a falcon fan. I think he is he just likes to [inappropriate/removed] people off for fun.

Troll or no troll, to say someone is NOT a fan is beyond ignorant. Unless you know swift in real life or something, who are you to say he's not something?

And when I say "you," I don't actually mean YOU. Hypothetical you. My writing professor would be PISSED.

You need a tissue or somethin? Holy crap dude. Relax lol

"Swift, you're not a Falcons fan so just disappear."

Maybe someone should take their own advice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift924 wrote:
@matt2roddy - You are kind of being hypocritical in your reasoning. Here me out on one end you are saying Boldin is just as good as Roddy cause Boldin turned it on in playoffs but on other end you are saying Flacco is not as good as Ryan even with Flacco performance. So which is it . Boldin made some huge clutch catches but lets not act like Roddy is a slouch . 76 yards and a TD vs Sea and the best secondary in league and torched Sherman for a big time TD followed by 100 yard day vs SF. Roddy is still our best player in my opinion and his consistency over past 6 years shows that

Flacco out played Ryan when it matters most . Give me the QB that helps his team get to playoffs in regular season but can turn it on in playoffs like Flacco did. Flacco also did it on road and up against 2 HOF QBs . He was also a drop pass from going to Super Bowl in 2011' It doesn't bother me to rate Flacco above Ryan he proved that in this post season run . I would like to see Ryan have the kind of post season Flacco just had

Shocked Listen to yourself saying this stupid crap! Weren't you JUST discounting other hypothetical situations earlier with someone else?? First of all, no way the Ravens beat Eli and the Giants. Secondly, fine then Flacco was just one NOT blown coverage away from being ousted by the Broncos in the playoffs and not being a superbowl champion! I can play that game all day long buddy. Just keep that crap to yourself. And I haven't been hypocritical at all. Its not even a question as to who played better in the playoffs between Roddy and Boldin. Boldin came up friggin huge. Roddy happened to get almost half of those yards on one play where Sherman FELL DOWN. Drew Davis could have caught that TD pass... Roddy is a great player no doubt, but you're being an ignorant homer if you think that he showed up like Boldin did this year in the playoffs. Funny that I'm actually calling you a homer.

Give me the guy that puts the team on his back just to make it into the post season to give his team a CHANCE to win it all. Not some sub 60% passer that barely throws for over 20 TDs and makes the playoffs every year because of the team around him. What a joke. Props to Flacco for stepping it up in the playoffs, wish Ryan could have made one less mistake. But it didn't happen, Flacco is a superbowl champ while Ryan is just a better passer. End of discussion.

And just to pizz Swoosh off because he's an Oregon fan, "your not even a Falcons fan!!!!!"

/rant

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
Swift924 wrote:

Shocked Listen to yourself saying this stupid crap! Weren't you JUST discounting other hypothetical situations earlier with someone else?? First of all, no way the Ravens beat Eli and the Giants. Secondly, fine then Flacco was just one NOT blown coverage away from being ousted by the Broncos in the playoffs and not being a superbowl champion! I can play that game all day long buddy. Just keep that crap to yourself. And I haven't been hypocritical at all. Its not even a question as to who played better in the playoffs between Roddy and Boldin. Boldin came up friggin huge. Roddy happened to get almost half of those yards on one play where Sherman FELL DOWN. Drew Davis could have caught that TD pass... Roddy is a great player no doubt, but you're being an ignorant homer if you think that he showed up like Boldin did this year in the playoffs. Funny that I'm actually calling you a homer.

Give me the guy that puts the team on his back just to make it into the post season to give his team a CHANCE to win it all. Not some sub 60% passer that barely throws for over 20 TDs and makes the playoffs every year because of the team around him. What a joke. Props to Flacco for stepping it up in the playoffs, wish Ryan could have made one less mistake. But it didn't happen, Flacco is a superbowl champ while Ryan is just a better passer. End of discussion.

And just to pizz Swoosh off because he's an Oregon fan, "your not even a Falcons fan!!!!!"

/rant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss something in this thread Anxious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
People making comments like "you aren't even a Falcons fan" annoys me to no other. Get out of here with that crap. Agree with the dude or not, who the hell are you to make a comment so ignorant like that? To call in the question of someone's fanhood is both irrelevant and ignorant, and honestly it just makes you look bad. Swift has been more critical of the Falcons than other fans, but that doesn't make him any less of a fan than someone else. Please.

[/rant]
you haven't seen him on other boards. he's an anti-falcons cancerous troll and a hypocrite who goes back on his own posts without ever admitting that he was wrong.

To be fair bro Swift is a widely known troll on the real falcons message board. Enough to get him banned quite a few times. With that said im a long time friend of swifts way before i even came to this board and don't care if he trolls or not. Thats between him and the mods. So Scott somewhat has a point on that as Swifty and Scott actually probably go back awhile on the real falcons board as well. Although i don't think they have ever been friends with each other like i am with both.

I said it the 1st time i seen swifty on here though that he can and will get alot of peoples panties in a bunch XD

Scott is probably 1 of 1000's that has said Swifty isn't a falcon fan. I think he is he just likes to [inappropriate/removed] people off for fun.

Troll or no troll, to say someone is NOT a fan is beyond ignorant. Unless you know swift in real life or something, who are you to say he's not something?

And when I say "you," I don't actually mean YOU. Hypothetical you. My writing professor would be PISSED.

What are you crying about?

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

[/rant]

What are you crying about?

Pointing out the ignorance in posts such as yours is considered crying to you? I rest my case.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes head* This got out of hand way too fast.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: