Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl XLVII: Post Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 2636
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally watched some highlights man we let one slip away...
_________________
Quote:

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chrissooner49er


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 3856
Location: Tulsa, OK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Finally watched some highlights man we let one slip away...


Yep, regardless of how poorly the officials did their job, we still shot ourselves in the foot more often than I can count. Defense had trouble wrapping up and Kaep had trouble managing the clock...and Roman called some real headscratchers and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
_________________


fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Fleener: 21 Recs 222yds 86 YAC Walker: 7 Recs 89yds 13YAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 2636
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Finally watched some highlights man we let one slip away...


Yep, regardless of how poorly the officials did their job, we still shot ourselves in the foot more often than I can count. Defense had trouble wrapping up and Kaep had trouble managing the clock...and Roman called some real headscratchers and that's just the tip of the iceberg.


If we played like we did in the second half in the first, we would have blown them out.
_________________
Quote:

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group