Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD War Room 2.0 - The War Room Strikes Back
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ziggy Ansah or Star Lotuleielielieleielei?
Ansah
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Lotuleilei
44%
 44%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 36

freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: FFMD War Room 2.0 - The War Room Strikes Back Reply with quote

Alright! Welcome to the Browns FFMD 2013!!!

Staff Positions:

GM - FGK
AGM - FSUbrowns9510
AAGM - Nugpimpen
DoPP - Bulldog
HC - Zelbell
DC - hornbybrown
OC - Dawgpoun8017
ST Coach/special assistant to the Assistant GM in charge of opponent manipulation, misinformation, and general backhandedness - Candyman93
Head Scout - Mas_ATC
Head Offensive Scout - FEARtheELF
Head Defensive Scout - Dropkick_pride
Scouts/Lurkers - CleBrowns07, Reggiecamp, Reginaldm9, FlaBrownfan

Link to the Forum Rules:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9338

Link to the FFMD Rules page:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510796

Link to the Roster Info:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/

Trade Block:

HornbyBrown
Frostee Rucker (3rd-4th)
L.J. Fort (6th)
Eric Hagg (6th)
FGK's Intellectual Integrity (Peanuts)
D'Qwell Jackson (1st-2nd)
Reggie Hodges' Rotting Corpse (We'll pay you, so long as you break his shins)
Ahtyba Rubin (1st-2nd value)
John Hughes (2nd-3rd)
FSU's College sports loyalties (Your 3rd best player)
Craig Robertson (4th)
Colt McCoy (5th-6th)
The Hobbit Strippers (Priceless)

Current Depth Chart

bulldog wrote:
All player listed, ERFA/RFA's listed in GREEN, UFA's listed in RED

Offense

QB- Brandon Weeden/Matt Moore/Colt McCoy/ Thaddeus Lewis
RB- Trent Richardson/ Montario Hardesty/Justin Forsett
FB- Brad Smelley
WR- Josh Gordon/Julian Edelman/Jordan Norwood
WR- Greg Little/Travis Benjamin/Josh Cooper
TE- Jordan Cameron/Kellen Davis
LT- Joe Thomas/ Oniel Cousins
LG- Geoff Schwartz/John Greco/Jarrod Shaw
C- Alex Mack
RG- Jason Pinkston/Shawn Lauvao
RT- Mitchell Schwartz/ Ryan Miller

Defense-

RDE- Star Lotulelei/Billy Winn
NT- Ahtyba Rubin/ John Hughes/ Ishmaa'ily Kitchen
LDE- Phillip Taylor/Brian Sanford/Frostee Rucker
ROLB- James Harrison/Victor Butler/Emmanuel Stephens/Auston English
WILB- D'Qwell Jackson/Craig Robertson/Emmanuel Acho
SILB- Chris Gocong/James Michael-Johnson/ L.J. Fort/Tank Carder
LOLB- Jabaal Sheard/Quentin Groves/Hall Davis
CB- Joe Haden/Buster Skrine
FS- Chris Clemons/Tashaun Gipson
SS- TJ Ward/Eric Hagg
CB- Chris Gamble/Brice McCain/Trevin Wade/Johnson Bademosi

Special teams

P- Shane Lechler
K- Phil Dawson
LS- Christian Yount

Some In Depth Free Agent Info:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=509393

Bidding on FA's: Our current high bids -

Shane Lechler - 1.2M We win
James Harrison - 3M We win
Quentin Groves - 715K We Win
Julian Edelman - 1.85M We win
Victor Butler - 2.5M We Win
Chris Clemmons - We win
Chris Gamble - We Win
Brice McCain - 900K We Win
Kellen Davis - 715K We Win
Geoff Schwartz - 2.75M We Win
Matt Moore - 2.8M We Win
Justin Forsett - 1M We Win

Last edited by freakygeniuskid on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 27 times in total
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuff from the last couple pages:

We need a new HC apparently. Also need a new capologist. I will step in as capologist for the short term but would love to find someone else long term.

Cowboys want to move their old guys for our young guys and picks.

Our balls are being adequately examined.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Stuff from the last couple pages:

We need a new HC apparently. Also need a new capologist. I will step in as capologist for the short term but would love to find someone else long term.

Cowboys want to move their old guys for our young guys and picks.

Our balls are being adequately examined.

Yea sucks.

Works getting busy, doubt I can take on capologist duties but I will help where/when I can.

I say no to any oldies for young guys deals.

Seems good up front to win now, but Mistake was right, why trade away all of our young talent?

I might say 1 guy for a more proven 3-4 guy... but nothing crazy.

That said, before making any yes or no votes, I would still like to see some proposals. So keep em coming.

Giants PMd me last night wondering about a DQ for Antrel Rolle swap.

I don't think I like it.

I love DQ and eventhough he wasn't the greatest in the 3-4 before, I still feel Horton can make him into a hell of a linebacker. He's our leader, I see no reason to move him

freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So, yeah. The "Extensions" and "restructurings" that everyone is currently engaging in are mind blowingly idiotic. The Saints cut Brees' salary to vet minimum. The Broncos did the same to Manning. I am stunned by the level of derp going on right now. It's like the officials from last night's game have taken over FFMD.

Related - We should stay above this right? I mean, we COULD "Restructure" Joe Thomas and Joe Haden and have like 65 Million in cap room, but I believe in both realism and building a team that won't be cutting people to stay under the cap for the next five years. So personally I vote for the "don't be stupid" option.

This being said, since extensions are being automatically accepted, who do we want to extend? I think we get to do two... Mack and Haden? Re-sign Ward next year?

P.S. The re-signings are also apparently being automatically accepted. So should I throw out Phil at 3 years 2M per?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So, yeah. The "Extensions" and "restructurings" that everyone is currently engaging in are mind blowingly idiotic. The Saints cut Brees' salary to vet minimum. The Broncos did the same to Manning. I am stunned by the level of derp going on right now. It's like the officials from last night's game have taken over FFMD.

Related - We should stay above this right? I mean, we COULD "Restructure" Joe Thomas and Joe Haden and have like 65 Million in cap room, but I believe in both realism and building a team that won't be cutting people to stay under the cap for the next five years. So personally I vote for the "don't be stupid" option.

This being said, since extensions are being automatically accepted, who do we want to extend? I think we get to do two... Mack and Haden? Re-sign Ward next year?

P.S. The re-signings are also apparently being automatically accepted. So should I throw out Phil at 3 years 2M per?

Wait.

They allowed that?

Regarding Dawson... he was getting $3.81 Last year because of the tag. I know he's up there and stability is good for him, but is that enough money?

Think that's fair?

Last edited by fsubrowns9510 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
zelbell

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:

I would Phil @2M a year is pretty good for a kicker IMO
Tully305

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, are 10 year olds running this thing?

There is no way in hell those contracts would ever be accepted by a player giving up guaranteed money this year in high salaries for "future" high salaries with low bonuses. Rolling Eyes
zelbell

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tully305 wrote:

There is no way in hell those contracts would ever be accepted by a player giving up guaranteed money this year in high salaries for "future" high salaries with low bonuses. Rolling Eyes

yeah it isnt making a whole lot of sense to me with all of these major re-structures IYAM
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tully305 wrote:

They're not

The player is receiving a lump sum check for the entire difference between their previous salary and their new vet min salary. So instead of it being paid out in 16 game checks they get it now in 1 so they have no reason not to take it. The team gets to spread the could hit over the remainder of the contract with a Max of 5 years so it lesson the cap hot this year and increases it in the future (but who cares about that in FFMD)

Sig courtesy of mack.
FEARtheELF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heading into the thick of things, the positions we need to look at on the offensive side of the ball are

TE
WR #2
G
QB
HB

If we can find a way to address these needs as offensive scout I will be happy

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Tully305 wrote:

They're not

The player is receiving a lump sum check for the entire difference between their previous salary and their new vet min salary. So instead of it being paid out in 16 game checks they get it now in 1 so they have no reason not to take it. The team gets to spread the could hit over the remainder of the contract with a Max of 5 years so it lesson the cap hot this year and increases it in the future (but who cares about that in FFMD)

Agreed. It's something the player would likely be fine with, but that the teams would never do to this degree IRL (For instance, Eli Manning will now be making more than 26 million per year the next two years, Santonio Holmes will be over 10M in 2014/15, Kevin Williams will cost 11M in 2014)

Also there's the Steeler's "Extensions" of Troy Polamalu and Woodley, where they gave themselves two years of both right now for 4.4M per, and pushed their current salary to the last two years. Absolute BS.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Tully305 wrote:

They're not

Agreed. It's something the player would likely be fine with, but that the teams would never do to this degree IRL (For instance, Eli Manning will now be making more than 26 million per year the next two years, Santonio Holmes will be over 10M in 2014/15, Kevin Williams will cost 11M in 2014)

Also there's the Steeler's "Extensions" of Troy Polamalu and Woodley, where they gave themselves two years of both right now for 4.4M per, and pushed their current salary to the last two years. Absolute BS.

Yeah that Polomalu one is crap. Essentially his 13/14 salaries are pushed back 2 years and replaced with 1M base salary. No way he would agree to restructure his contract and wait 2 more years to get his big money. Whatevs I guess.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: