Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Ravens beat 49ers Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Forgot to contribute.

One of my homies is a big Niners fan. He gets all [inappropriate/removed] when I make tiny observations about and feels the need to talk about how sorry the Raiders are.

Anyways dude got all emotional after they lost. My other buddy, a Falcons fan, texted me and said another friend of ours was trying to tell the Niner fan everything was gonna be alright like console him or whatever. He also said he deleted our comments we wrote on his post whining about the "Holding" call. Then I go on Facebook and see obey if his updates that said "I'm not gonna lie I cried yesterday. You guys have no idea how much the Niners mean to me." I LMAO. I commented and said "I almost cried when the Raiders got blown out 12 years ago but I chose to man up instead. We had a bunch of old players on that team and our window was closing. At least the Niners are young and have a bright future." I texted my Falcon fan buddy to check it out and he laughed.

thats what bothers me, all my niner homies that laughed and clowned on me after we lost the super bowl are the same ones crying like a breezy cause im returning the favor.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
which commercial did people like?

i liked the gangam style pistashio one

the fat dude kissin the chick was mehh....

I don't remember what it was for, but whatever one had all the near-deads acting like hooligans.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
What I mean is that I find it crazy that people love this guy with what happened with him off the field. Wanna be happy for Anquan Boldin? Cool, I am too. Ed Reed? Hell yea. But Ray gets more attention and is looked at in such high regards when he has been involved with horrible things. And then this phenomenon happens that the common fan turns a blind eye because he is charasmatic and a good speaker and a great talent? It's ludicrous.

Horrible things? Meaning more than one? Look some guys startes some ish by throwing a bottle at another group of guys. They got involvrd in something more than they could handle. Things got out of hand. It was proven that Lewis did NOT kill or otherwise injure anyone. And that was more than a decade ago. The guy cleaned up his image and has mentored a lot of young men in and out of the game. Let that ish go.

There is a saying "talk sh*t, get hit".

Hate to see anyone get hurt but if those other guys would not have started a brawl then none of this would have happened in the first place. Lewis' group was proven to have defended themselves and were aquitted in a court of law.

Raider X hooked me with the sig

Last edited by DOCLEW 28 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

That pissed me off so much. The Ravens were in complete control until that happened. Would have been a tainted win for the 49ers.

I have been saying this all weekend to 49er fans that whine about the last call. The Ravens were so hot that the 49ers were on their way to getting boat raced big time. And the league is lucky for the outage too because it would not have been as good a Super Bowl with a huge blowout.

DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Forgot to contribute.

One of my homies is a big Niners fan. He gets all [inappropriate/removed] when I make tiny observations about and feels the need to talk about how sorry the Raiders are.

Anyways dude got all emotional after they lost. My other buddy, a Falcons fan, texted me and said another friend of ours was trying to tell the Niner fan everything was gonna be alright like console him or whatever. He also said he deleted our comments we wrote on his post whining about the "Holding" call. Then I go on Facebook and see obey if his updates that said "I'm not gonna lie I cried yesterday. You guys have no idea how much the Niners mean to me." I LMAO. I commented and said "I almost cried when the Raiders got blown out 12 years ago but I chose to man up instead. We had a bunch of old players on that team and our window was closing. At least the Niners are young and have a bright future." I texted my Falcon fan buddy to check it out and he laughed.

thats what bothers me, all my niner homies that laughed and clowned on me after we lost the super bowl are the same ones crying like a breezy cause im returning the favor.

The ultimate breezies. Hahahahahaha!!!

Then the funniest is when they say "why are you clowning us. its only a game". Hahahahaha!!! But last week they were the ones talking about how much the Raiders suck and they were going for their 6th title. They all but had the trophy shined and a place ready for it in their trophy case. Especially all these talk show fools on the radio. Its funny how none of them will answer or read my texts on the radio now that they lost and I am rubbing it in on their arses how foolish they look.

I had one homeboy looking like a zombie saying "I've never felt like this before."

OMG I was rolling!!! I was like, now you know what it feels like to get "Tuck Ruled." Laughing Laughing Laughing

This ish it too funny. Cool

RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Forgot to contribute.

The ultimate breezies. Hahahahahaha!!!

Then the funniest is when they say "why are you clowning us. its only a game". Hahahahaha!!! But last week they were the ones talking about how much the Raiders suck and they were going for their 6th title. They all but had the trophy shined and a place ready for it in their trophy case. Especially all these talk show fools on the radio. Its funny how none of them will answer or read my texts on the radio now that they lost and I am rubbing it in on their arses how foolish they look.

I had one homeboy looking like a zombie saying "I've never felt like this before."

OMG I was rolling!!! I was like, now you know what it feels like to get "Tuck Ruled." Laughing Laughing Laughing

This ish it too funny. Cool

Amen. I was hoping they would get blown out. Really wanted them to feel my pain.A 14 year old So Cal Raider fan watching his team get blown out in San Diego. Its funny how we had a grip of bandwagoners when we were riding high. I remember Arnold Schwarzenegger getting interviewed and he picked us. He said something Hollywood like the Raiders are like machines...like the Terminator. It was kinda cool but man afterwards it was like getting beat up by your GF after she cheated on you.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And around here a lot of those bandwagon jumpers got a 2nd taste of defeat after they jumped ship and hopped on the red and gold bandwagon. Hahahahaha!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of ingrates. Laughing

RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And around here a lot of those bandwagon jumpers got a 2nd taste of defeat after they jumped ship and hopped on the red and gold bandwagon. Hahahahaha!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of ingrates. Laughing

Kinda irks me that the Packer bandwagoners got away with it. Niners were gonna be the next version of them. I'm sure plenty of Charger fans not from SD jumped on too. LA doesn't have a team and people are looking for something to get on. I've stayed loyal since they left in 95.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
What I mean is that I find it crazy that people love this guy with what happened with him off the field. Wanna be happy for Anquan Boldin? Cool, I am too. Ed Reed? Hell yea. But Ray gets more attention and is looked at in such high regards when he has been involved with horrible things. And then this phenomenon happens that the common fan turns a blind eye because he is charasmatic and a good speaker and a great talent? It's ludicrous.

Horrible things? Meaning more than one? Look some guys startes some ish by throwing a bottle at another group of guys. They got involvrd in something more than they could handle. Things got out of hand. It was proven that Lewis did NOT kill or otherwise injure anyone. And that was more than a decade ago. The guy cleaned up his image and has mentored a lot of young men in and out of the game. Let that ish go.

There is a saying "talk sh*t, get hit".

Hate to see anyone get hurt but if those other guys would not have started a brawl then none of this would have happened in the first place. Lewis' group was proven to have defended themselves and were aquitted in a court of law.

And there you have it. An old head saying street justice made it okay for Lewis and his boys to kill two people. Talk sh*t get killed, because there's a saying. Wow. Proven is a matter of opinion, not fact. You think OJ is innocent? Either way you think the behavior is justified so there's no point in arguing. Your thinking is very primitive. And you act like I need a list of bad things he's done. Involvement in two murders, lying to the police, settling to acquit but nothing ever proven and answers never found is not enough. And it makes him innocent to you. Good for you. How bout you ask those murdered men's families to "let that ish go."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

That pissed me off so much. The Ravens were in complete control until that happened. Would have been a tainted win for the 49ers.

I have been saying this all weekend to 49er fans that whine about the last call. The Ravens were so hot that the 49ers were on their way to getting boat raced big time. And the league is lucky for the outage too because it would not have been as good a Super Bowl with a huge blowout.

While I agree if the niners had won everyone would say its because the lights went out. Personally I think that's a lame cop out. The niners are one of the best at half time adjustments, which is when the lights went out. I think the game would have been the same. I mean great teams finish games and that's all the ravens had to do is finish the game.

In all honesty though, if the niners OC calls a run, or does a pistol play at the end, the niners remain undefeated. You gotta ride the one that brought you.

On the Raider's Staff
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Its like they're too incompetent to know they're incompetent.
gerLd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grabbed this from reddit, while im not a 9er hater i do hate the annoying brand new 9er "faithful" that talked alot of crap to me, while not being able to name half the starters on their own oline

edit: also my 9er fan friend made a bet with my cousin and lost. he had to wear a raider jersey for a week and remove his 9er decal from the back window of his car

Rip Mr. Davis July 4, 1929 - October 8, 2011
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerLd wrote:

grabbed this from reddit, while im not a 9er hater i do hate the annoying brand new 9er "faithful" that talked alot of crap to me, while not being able to name half the starters on their own oline

edit: also my 9er fan friend made a bet with my cousin and lost. he had to wear a raider jersey for a week and remove his 9er decal from the back window of his car

Was about to post this. It is hilarious haha
IdigtheRaiders!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Fact is if ray Lewis was a bad or average football player people would not look so easily past the off the field stuff. Tebow gets hate for some of the same exact stuff Lewis gets praise for.

More proof society is screwed up. Tebow's nowhere near as talented as Ray, but he has more class and character than 99.99% of the league and gets lambasted for it.
Glad the Ravens won it, I was getting sick of the "'God' is spelled K-A-E-P-E-R-N-I-C-K" nonsense that I was seeing for two weeks leading up to the SB. That said, I think the Niners will be back in the SB next season, so we may have to go through it all over again.

1. Props to Big Palooka for the sig
2. Tim Brown is my favorite NFL player of all time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: