Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Ravens beat 49ers Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8482
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

Agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14106
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol now my son has a crush on beyonce. he was looking at her way too close. she's barely pg 13 rating


I'm failing to understand the problem with this. I was the same way when I was younger. I still remember when she put out Crazy in Love and its music video and when she got hella popular. At least he's got a thing for a legit singer and hottie too. At least it isn't Nicki Minaj.


i thought it was funny cause he was really really staring. he said "dad she doesnt even dance she just wiggles". lol he has no idea why he was so hypnotized by her wiggling and jiggling...well at least i hope not Laughing


Haha word. If I ever have a tyke of my own, I know that's going to be something I find really funny too. How old is he?

Also ftr, I actually really liked the halftime show for the first time since Tom Petty.


My thought was i'm glad they allowed a strip club to put together the halftime show this year. Very Happy
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32143
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol now my son has a crush on beyonce. he was looking at her way too close. she's barely pg 13 rating


I'm failing to understand the problem with this. I was the same way when I was younger. I still remember when she put out Crazy in Love and its music video and when she got hella popular. At least he's got a thing for a legit singer and hottie too. At least it isn't Nicki Minaj.


i thought it was funny cause he was really really staring. he said "dad she doesnt even dance she just wiggles". lol he has no idea why he was so hypnotized by her wiggling and jiggling...well at least i hope not Laughing


Haha word. If I ever have a tyke of my own, I know that's going to be something I find really funny too. How old is he?

Also ftr, I actually really liked the halftime show for the first time since Tom Petty.


My thought was i'm glad they allowed a strip club to put together the halftime show this year. Very Happy



_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14552
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol now my son has a crush on beyonce. he was looking at her way too close. she's barely pg 13 rating


I'm failing to understand the problem with this. I was the same way when I was younger. I still remember when she put out Crazy in Love and its music video and when she got hella popular. At least he's got a thing for a legit singer and hottie too. At least it isn't Nicki Minaj.


i thought it was funny cause he was really really staring. he said "dad she doesnt even dance she just wiggles". lol he has no idea why he was so hypnotized by her wiggling and jiggling...well at least i hope not Laughing


Haha word. If I ever have a tyke of my own, I know that's going to be something I find really funny too. How old is he?

Also ftr, I actually really liked the halftime show for the first time since Tom Petty.


he is 9 and yea the halftime show was coo, trippy and i was staring also Laughing
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14552
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

Agree.

this
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32143
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

Agree.

this

rqft
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14552
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which commercial did people like?

i liked the gangam style pistashio one

the fat dude kissin the chick was mehh....
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6454
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.


That pissed me off so much. The Ravens were in complete control until that happened. Would have been a tainted win for the 49ers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21096
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
which commercial did people like?

i liked the gangam style pistashio one

the fat dude kissin the chick was mehh....


The 80 minutes God invented a farmer. Confused Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14106
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
which commercial did people like?

i liked the gangam style pistashio one

the fat dude kissin the chick was mehh....


The fight in the library.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justwinbaby81


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 3788
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands down the Audi prom one
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3642
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Kaepernick made some beautiful throws.

- Good no call in the end in my opinion. It could have gone either way, but it would have been a shame for the entire game to be decided on a so-so call.

- Carey Williams should have been ejected for shoving a ref. I think overall, there were a lot of calls the refs let slide throughout the game for both teams.

- 49ers defense could not make the stops & their playcalling near the end was suspect. I definitely think the power outage killed Baltimore's momentum, but they held on.

- Halftime show was amazing. Definitely one of the best in my opinion, if not the best.

I'm just glad the Niners lost & I don't have to hear about them anymore. Media coverage for them was unbearable leading up to the Super Bowl & I have too many Niner fans as friends. Laughing
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32143
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
Halftime show was amazing. Definitely one of the best in my opinion, if not the best.

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Also ftr, I actually really liked the halftime show for the first time since Tom Petty.


I knew I liked you.

And Cary Williams was WAY too emotional. It didn't help that the Niners were being tools about everything though. 8 yard catch? Better get in Ed Reed's grill about it! Ray Rice is held up in a gang tackle? Better continually ram my shoulder into him.
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14552
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
which commercial did people like?

i liked the gangam style pistashio one

the fat dude kissin the chick was mehh....


The 80 minutes God invented a farmer. Confused Laughing


that was a long commercial like 5-6 min i was like wth is a commercial farmer college?
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3294
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy for Ray to be able to go out on the high note...
Happy Moss won't get a ring as I don't see him playing next year...
Commercials? Half time?!? I must have been getting food and drinks when football wasn't playing.
There was one other Raider fan at the party and her and I were happy for a comeback as a blowout would SUCK!!!
The Ravens were clearly the better team, but Kap is only getting better with experience and is already damn good IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group