Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Ravens beat 49ers Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

Agree.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol now my son has a crush on beyonce. he was looking at her way too close. she's barely pg 13 rating

I'm failing to understand the problem with this. I was the same way when I was younger. I still remember when she put out Crazy in Love and its music video and when she got hella popular. At least he's got a thing for a legit singer and hottie too. At least it isn't Nicki Minaj.

i thought it was funny cause he was really really staring. he said "dad she doesnt even dance she just wiggles". lol he has no idea why he was so hypnotized by her wiggling and jiggling...well at least i hope not Laughing

Haha word. If I ever have a tyke of my own, I know that's going to be something I find really funny too. How old is he?

Also ftr, I actually really liked the halftime show for the first time since Tom Petty.

My thought was i'm glad they allowed a strip club to put together the halftime show this year. Very Happy
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol now my son has a crush on beyonce. he was looking at her way too close. she's barely pg 13 rating

I'm failing to understand the problem with this. I was the same way when I was younger. I still remember when she put out Crazy in Love and its music video and when she got hella popular. At least he's got a thing for a legit singer and hottie too. At least it isn't Nicki Minaj.

i thought it was funny cause he was really really staring. he said "dad she doesnt even dance she just wiggles". lol he has no idea why he was so hypnotized by her wiggling and jiggling...well at least i hope not Laughing

Haha word. If I ever have a tyke of my own, I know that's going to be something I find really funny too. How old is he?

Also ftr, I actually really liked the halftime show for the first time since Tom Petty.

My thought was i'm glad they allowed a strip club to put together the halftime show this year. Very Happy

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

he is 9 and yea the halftime show was coo, trippy and i was staring also Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
Niners played like crap up until a power outage put them back in that game. Ravens had their foot on the the 9ers throat the entire first half and then came out and put the kill shot in. 49ers would have completely collapsed if they hadn't been given the second halftime to regroup. The right team won that game.

Agree.

this

green24 wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Agree.

this

rqft

ravens_rool28 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which commercial did people like?

i liked the gangam style pistashio one

the fat dude kissin the chick was mehh....

green24 wrote:
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:

That pissed me off so much. The Ravens were in complete control until that happened. Would have been a tainted win for the 49ers.
dante9876

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

The 80 minutes God invented a farmer. Confused Laughing
oakdb36

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

The fight in the library.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands down the Audi prom one

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Kaepernick made some beautiful throws.

- Good no call in the end in my opinion. It could have gone either way, but it would have been a shame for the entire game to be decided on a so-so call.

- Carey Williams should have been ejected for shoving a ref. I think overall, there were a lot of calls the refs let slide throughout the game for both teams.

- 49ers defense could not make the stops & their playcalling near the end was suspect. I definitely think the power outage killed Baltimore's momentum, but they held on.

- Halftime show was amazing. Definitely one of the best in my opinion, if not the best.

I'm just glad the Niners lost & I don't have to hear about them anymore. Media coverage for them was unbearable leading up to the Super Bowl & I have too many Niner fans as friends. Laughing
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
Halftime show was amazing. Definitely one of the best in my opinion, if not the best.

Silver&Black88 wrote:

I knew I liked you.

And Cary Williams was WAY too emotional. It didn't help that the Niners were being tools about everything though. 8 yard catch? Better get in Ed Reed's grill about it! Ray Rice is held up in a gang tackle? Better continually ram my shoulder into him.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

The 80 minutes God invented a farmer. Confused Laughing

that was a long commercial like 5-6 min i was like wth is a commercial farmer college?

green24 wrote:
G

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy for Ray to be able to go out on the high note...
Happy Moss won't get a ring as I don't see him playing next year...
Commercials? Half time?!? I must have been getting food and drinks when football wasn't playing.
There was one other Raider fan at the party and her and I were happy for a comeback as a blowout would SUCK!!!
The Ravens were clearly the better team, but Kap is only getting better with experience and is already damn good IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: