Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Top ten most disliked Raiders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
La_Vader


Joined: 04 Jan 2013
Posts: 182
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
1 Jamarcus Russell
2 Rolando McClain
3 Bill Romanowski
4 Randy Moss
5 Warren Sapp
6 DeAngelo Hall
7 Stuart Schweigart
8 Tyler Brayton
9 Kwame Harris
10 Terrelle Pryor


What's your deal man Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
La_Vader


Joined: 04 Jan 2013
Posts: 182
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only Bobby Hoying had some game we might have beat the Ravens. He's just missed it for me, I forgot Cole Ford. I also didn't like Todd Watkins for some reason, and Justin fargas starting to get all my nerves because he hung out with lame Bay Area rappers like yukmouth and he was below average taking McFadden stats
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackWidow


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 436
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Collins and Aaron Brooks Laughing
_________________
RIP Layne Staley. Your wings are no longer denied.



[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE MAD STORK


Joined: 07 Aug 2012
Posts: 565
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

La_Vader wrote:
If only Bobby Hoying had some game we might have beat the Ravens. He's just missed it for me, I forgot Cole Ford. I also didn't like Todd Watkins for some reason, and Justin fargas starting to get all my nerves because he hung out with lame Bay Area rappers like yukmouth and he was below average taking McFadden stats


he was not taking mcfaddens reps, dmac just wasnt good at the time. at all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackWidow


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 436
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
La_Vader wrote:
If only Bobby Hoying had some game we might have beat the Ravens. He's just missed it for me, I forgot Cole Ford. I also didn't like Todd Watkins for some reason, and Justin fargas starting to get all my nerves because he hung out with lame Bay Area rappers like yukmouth and he was below average taking McFadden stats


he was not taking mcfaddens reps, dmac just wasnt good at the time. at all


This... I still rock my Fargas jersey.
_________________
RIP Layne Staley. Your wings are no longer denied.



[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frankie2Gunz


Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 715
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this talk about top 10 most disliked Raiders and I havent head one thing about Larry Brown. Al backed in the Brinks truck for this hack after one big game (super bowl MVP). Brown had more picks in the Super bowl than he did all season. Dude sucked in Dallas, then got his contract with the Raiders and sucked even more. I wonder who is more to blame there? Al or Larry. Al signed a bum who had 2 picks thrown right into his chest, heck I could have picked those passes off. Regardless, I hate to see players get paid big bucks by the Raiders and not deliver, therefor he sould be on the list. Javon Walker as well could be on here.
_________________



Props to Silver&Black88 for the pimpin sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
3 MILE LYLE


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 195
Location: oc
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: Top ten most disliked Raiders Reply with quote

La_Vader wrote:
In the wake of Warren Sapp making the hall of fame, and many fans claiming to disapprove due the distaste he left in Oakland

So who is your top ten most disliked Raiders

1. Jemarcus Russell- fat and lazy
2. Randy Moss- no heart or leadership
3. Robert Gallery- played like Jade
4. Deangelo Hall- he's a bum
5. Marquis Pope- never forget that blown coverage against the Ravens
6. Rolondo McClain- immature punk
7. Rickey Dudley- old school bust
8. Kyle Boller- that KC game was pathetic
9. Barrett Robbins- let the team big time
10. Lamont Jordan- definition of a free agent bust[/img]



If I recall it was Tony Dorsett that blew the coverage against Shannon sharpe against the ravens. Well if we're thinking about the same play.

Dorsett is real high on my list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackWidow


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 436
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankie2Gunz wrote:
All this talk about top 10 most disliked Raiders and I havent head one thing about Larry Brown. Al backed in the Brinks truck for this hack after one big game (super bowl MVP). Brown had more picks in the Super bowl than he did all season. Dude sucked in Dallas, then got his contract with the Raiders and sucked even more. I wonder who is more to blame there? Al or Larry. Al signed a bum who had 2 picks thrown right into his chest, heck I could have picked those passes off. Regardless, I hate to see players get paid big bucks by the Raiders and not deliver, therefor he sould be on the list. Javon Walker as well could be on here.

Omg yes! Super Bowl star but was just awful with us! How could I forget? Great one Laughing
_________________
RIP Layne Staley. Your wings are no longer denied.



[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3295
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaWalrus Lack - O- Muscle...
Never had a player I wished harm upon until him...
Toad Moron-O-Vich...
Jay Shredded
Jeff BOI George...
I see a theme in bad leadership!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10883
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Top ten most disliked Raiders Reply with quote

3 MILE LYLE wrote:
La_Vader wrote:
In the wake of Warren Sapp making the hall of fame, and many fans claiming to disapprove due the distaste he left in Oakland

So who is your top ten most disliked Raiders

1. Jemarcus Russell- fat and lazy
2. Randy Moss- no heart or leadership
3. Robert Gallery- played like Jade
4. Deangelo Hall- he's a bum
5. Marquis Pope- never forget that blown coverage against the Ravens
6. Rolondo McClain- immature punk
7. Rickey Dudley- old school bust
8. Kyle Boller- that KC game was pathetic
9. Barrett Robbins- let the team big time
10. Lamont Jordan- definition of a free agent bust[/img]



If I recall it was Tony Dorsett that blew the coverage against Shannon sharpe against the ravens. Well if we're thinking about the same play.

Dorsett is real high on my list.


No way. It was right in front of my seats. It was Marquez Pope all the way.
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selkiesxx


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 1542
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
JaWalrus Lack - O- Muscle...
Never had a player I wished harm upon until him...
Toad Moron-O-Vich...
Jay Shredded
Jeff BOI George...
Geno Smith
I see a theme in bad leadership!!!

I'm just kidding.. Laughing
_________________
Newest Mock Draft .:. 1.11.13

@BodamEscapePlan (Twitter)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5350
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

La_Vader wrote:
If only Bobby Hoying had some game we might have beat the Ravens. He's just missed it for me


Wait, so Hoying makes your list of most hated Raiders because he came in one game as a backup and lost? You know Gannon played just as poorly that game before getting knocked out, right?

If I'm making a list of hated Raiders it won't be from a lack of talent or one bad game.

Sapp- no heart and talked mad trash about us after he left
Moss- in typical Moss fashion he never gave it his all
Russell- lazy, lazy, and lazy
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McRaider


Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 243
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot about all the screaming at my tv in the schroeder marinovich hostetler days those guys were horrid you think palmer throws too many picks....... jay schroeder says hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
r8der14


Joined: 29 Jan 2009
Posts: 63
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phillip Buchanon anyone?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McRaider


Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 243
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r8der14 wrote:
Phillip Buchanon anyone?
as much as i hated the AL CB picks almost every draft. he disappointed me and never panned out for anyone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group