Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Warren Sapp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BlackWidow


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 436
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selkiesxx wrote:
Tim Brown really get shafted.

Probably my absolute favorite receiver growing up. Had an amazing impact on the return game throughout his career and was a phenomenal receiver.

I feel your pain Raiders fans, I really do. Warren Sapp does not belong, in my honest opinion. Stats or not, the guy was a one-trick pony.

Brown will probably end up with the "Raiders that should be in the HOF" crowd. Guy, Flores etc. Sapp is a total freakin joke. (Wait, is that ok to say mods?) Sapp was given a second chance in Oakland after NO ONE wanted him and all he did was collect a paycheck. If he's so good like he says he is, he would have helped us, not been a fat lazy player.
_________________
RIP Layne Staley. Your wings are no longer denied.



[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10894
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown will probably get in next year. Probably didn't help himself with his Callahan rant tho. He always has been a bit of a media whore of sorts. he just seems like one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk even though he is really well liked by this fan base.
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2778
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My signature sums up what I think about Sapp.

The last memory of Chaz "lol I'm injured again" Schilens.
_________________
Quote:
Warren Sapp is a fool. That dude is stupid. He played for the Raiders 20 years ago, no one cares what he says, nobody likes him, hes a joke.
^ ^ ^ Chaz Schilens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
m52876


Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 3199
Location: Right here
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Brown will probably get in next year. Probably didn't help himself with his Callahan rant tho. He always has been a bit of a media whore of sorts. he just seems like one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk even though he is really well liked by this fan base.


Yeah he just needs to put his time in on the waiting list. Unfortunately he played at the same time as a lot of good receivers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bzane


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 563
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
Tim Brown really get shafted.

Probably my absolute favorite receiver growing up. Had an amazing impact on the return game throughout his career and was a phenomenal receiver.

I feel your pain Raiders fans, I really do. Warren Sapp does not belong, in my honest opinion. Stats or not, the guy was a one-trick pony.

Brown will probably end up with the "Raiders that should be in the HOF" crowd. Guy, Flores etc. Sapp is a total freakin joke. (Wait, is that ok to say mods?) Sapp was given a second chance in Oakland after NO ONE wanted him and all he did was collect a paycheck. If he's so good like he says he is, he would have helped us, not been a fat lazy player.


The Sapp will rise!

I wonder how much of his being voted into the Hall of Fame is due to his playing career- and how much can be attributed to being a fat flamboyant TV analyst?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.Bob Dobalina


Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 1567
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright then warren sapp can go to hell.

Last edited by Mr.Bob Dobalina on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandiegoraider1


Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 2188
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
warren sapp


id recommend editing that and just taking a chill pill.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
early43


Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 1112
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Sapp takes to twitter to call out Michael Strahan and rub is HOF selection in his face?.... Classy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dessie


Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 4631
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
So Sapp takes to twitter to call out Michael Strahan and rub is HOF selection in his face?.... Classy.


Not a Sapp fan but where was he calling out Strahan?

Quote:
@WarrenSapp I congratulate you on the HOF. You were a HOF player no doubt. Enjoy it and hopefully I will join u in Canton one day! Congrats



Quote:
@michaelstrahan no Hoping my G, You're coming!!


Unless it was lost in translation I can't see a problem?
_________________
bitty wrote:
I don't understand why everybody thinks Green Bay is the pinnacle of NFL franchises?
In my opinion they are a joke. In the last ten years there drafts sucked.
#clueless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
early43


Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 1112
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
early43 wrote:
So Sapp takes to twitter to call out Michael Strahan and rub is HOF selection in his face?.... Classy.


Not a Sapp fan but where was he calling out Strahan?

Quote:
@WarrenSapp I congratulate you on the HOF. You were a HOF player no doubt. Enjoy it and hopefully I will join u in Canton one day! Congrats



Quote:
@michaelstrahan no Hoping my G, You're coming!!


Unless it was lost in translation I can't see a problem?


Pretty sure those are the last two tweets, after they were done. Cant find the link to what I was reading earlier... naturally. lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group