Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Warren Sapp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selkiesxx wrote:
Tim Brown really get shafted.

Probably my absolute favorite receiver growing up. Had an amazing impact on the return game throughout his career and was a phenomenal receiver.

I feel your pain Raiders fans, I really do. Warren Sapp does not belong, in my honest opinion. Stats or not, the guy was a one-trick pony.

Brown will probably end up with the "Raiders that should be in the HOF" crowd. Guy, Flores etc. Sapp is a total freakin joke. (Wait, is that ok to say mods?) Sapp was given a second chance in Oakland after NO ONE wanted him and all he did was collect a paycheck. If he's so good like he says he is, he would have helped us, not been a fat lazy player.

[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown will probably get in next year. Probably didn't help himself with his Callahan rant tho. He always has been a bit of a media whore of sorts. he just seems like one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk even though he is really well liked by this fan base.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My signature sums up what I think about Sapp.

The last memory of Chaz "lol I'm injured again" Schilens.
m52876

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Brown will probably get in next year. Probably didn't help himself with his Callahan rant tho. He always has been a bit of a media whore of sorts. he just seems like one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk even though he is really well liked by this fan base.

Yeah he just needs to put his time in on the waiting list. Unfortunately he played at the same time as a lot of good receivers.
bzane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
Tim Brown really get shafted.

Probably my absolute favorite receiver growing up. Had an amazing impact on the return game throughout his career and was a phenomenal receiver.

I feel your pain Raiders fans, I really do. Warren Sapp does not belong, in my honest opinion. Stats or not, the guy was a one-trick pony.

Brown will probably end up with the "Raiders that should be in the HOF" crowd. Guy, Flores etc. Sapp is a total freakin joke. (Wait, is that ok to say mods?) Sapp was given a second chance in Oakland after NO ONE wanted him and all he did was collect a paycheck. If he's so good like he says he is, he would have helped us, not been a fat lazy player.

The Sapp will rise!

I wonder how much of his being voted into the Hall of Fame is due to his playing career- and how much can be attributed to being a fat flamboyant TV analyst?
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright then warren sapp can go to hell.

Last edited by Mr.Bob Dobalina on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sandiegoraider1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
warren sapp

id recommend editing that and just taking a chill pill.
early43

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Sapp takes to twitter to call out Michael Strahan and rub is HOF selection in his face?.... Classy.
Dessie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
So Sapp takes to twitter to call out Michael Strahan and rub is HOF selection in his face?.... Classy.

Not a Sapp fan but where was he calling out Strahan?

Quote:
@WarrenSapp I congratulate you on the HOF. You were a HOF player no doubt. Enjoy it and hopefully I will join u in Canton one day! Congrats

Quote:
@michaelstrahan no Hoping my G, You're coming!!

Unless it was lost in translation I can't see a problem?
#clueless
early43

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
early43 wrote:

Not a Sapp fan but where was he calling out Strahan?

Quote:
@WarrenSapp I congratulate you on the HOF. You were a HOF player no doubt. Enjoy it and hopefully I will join u in Canton one day! Congrats

Quote:
@michaelstrahan no Hoping my G, You're coming!!

Unless it was lost in translation I can't see a problem?

Pretty sure those are the last two tweets, after they were done. Cant find the link to what I was reading earlier... naturally. lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: