Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kaepernicking!?!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kaepernicking
like it
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
hate it
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
don't care
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

oldtownniner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Kaepernicking!?! Reply with quote

over the last few days i keep hearing about a new craze called Kaepernicking like Tebowing and Griffining before it.
so just wanted to ask what you guys think about it like,hate?
i just like kaep getting so love Smile
sorry, not sure how to post links
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not a fan. i think its dumb

not to sound "stuck up" or cocky lol. but i think hes too good for that poop.
just my opinion though

new sig... sorry alex
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will soon die off. It just another trend that is happening at the moment and my opinion on it is I don't hate or love it. It's just meh for me.

^Kempes^
cHaInBrEaKeRiii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't care. It's not something that's gonna take off like Tebowing. It'll die down after the season IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People actually say that? Too many syllables. Sounds awkward to me.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
People actually say that? Too many syllables. Sounds awkward to me.

Kaeping sounds too gangster.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After they dubbed 'Tebowing' everyone wants to start another phenomenon by dubbing everyone's celebration ' Enter last name here- ing'. It's just a celebration when he runs for a TD and I like that, it's kind of his trade mark. You don't hear about 'Rodgering' when Aaron Rodgers does the championship belt, or 'Newtoning' when Cam does his superman celebration. I like that Kap has his own trademark, but think it's stupid that they call it 'Kaepernicking'. It is what it is at the end of the day, you can call it what you want, to me it's just a cool celebration.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Ronnie's Pinky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
After they dubbed 'Tebowing' everyone wants to start another phenomenon by dubbing everyone's celebration ' Enter last name here- ing'. It's just a celebration when he runs for a TD and I like that, it's kind of his trade mark. You don't hear about 'Rodgering' when Aaron Rodgers does the championship belt, or 'Newtoning' when Cam does his superman celebration. I like that Kap has his own trademark, but think it's stupid that they call it 'Kaepernicking'. It is what it is at the end of the day, you can call it what you want, to me it's just a cool celebration.

Considering that rogering is british slang for rough sex, it would be pretty awesome if Aaron's move got named that.
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie's Pinky wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:

Considering that rogering is british slang for rough sex, it would be pretty awesome if Aaron's move got named that.

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Razz

I haven't heard the term Kaepernicking until this thread. I'm not a fan. Just doesn't roll off the tongue. Not really a big fan of poses/dances/etc... in general. Comes off as cocky. Having played sports myself, I know the "rush" you get when you make a great play, but a practiced "move" of some kind was never my first thought. A scream, fist pump, etc... is a reaction. Not a dance or a pose. That's just for the media.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:

What? The discount double check move?

I'm not a big fan of celebrations. I always admired Barry Sanders for handing the ball to a referee after scoring a touchdown.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
xXFlyteXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of celebrations. I always admired Barry Sanders for handing the ball to a referee after scoring a touchdown.

This is how i have always fealt...The dancing and all the other trash gets a bit excessive.The old saying stands true for me is you score a TD act like you have done it before.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXFlyteXx wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:

This is how i have always fealt...The dancing and all the other trash gets a bit excessive.The old saying stands true for me is you score a TD act like you have done it before.

Hey - you need to resize or remove your avatar. It's too large according to sig/avatar rules. Maximum size is 80x80.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
tiger9er08

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind it, at first glance it seems like a cocky celebration... but I dont think he's being cocky when he does it, more like he's responding to that one horribly written article about him earlier in the year about him and his tats. Its said that his tats are actually bible verses and instead of kissing his bicep which is what his celebration appears to be, I think he's kissing his tats(bible verses)

If memory serves me well, before that article was written and Kaep scored a running TD he never celebrated like that.

that said I'd rather see Kaep scoring a TD and celebrating rather then kicking a FG any day Laughing
Saintelistan86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gridirongreat#9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! ^^^^ Just worry about football son.

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
I wish the friends of some girls I've talked to at bars/clubs were this bad at blocking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: