Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Offseason V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play4Blood wrote:
Quote:
-Keith Rivers signs with Oakland Raiders

It's a small thing, but I don't get the logic here. Does he play STs? He certainly wouldn't be a starter.

The Raiders need linebackers and Rivers is still a talented player that would come cheap.
patman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it your not a fan of the GB Packers. The jets get a borderline pro bowl CB, a 1st 2nd, and a 3rd and the packers get Revis and his 15mill contract, coming off an ACL and before he puts on pads. Plus how do you make the cap work, the jets take a 9 mill hit how do they absorb Williams 6 mill salary
and allocate another 2 mill towards rookes?

Cinci to me is a great spot for Bush.

I don't think Welker comes back, the pats are tight against the cap

Keller and Fasano should be switched.

Where does Ozzie get all this money? I think with Lewis retiring, they go about 7 under unless you think Flacco does not get top 5 money.
Flacco, Ellebre, McKinnie, Kruger and Pitta?
Robbroy45

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The draft for the Vikings is okay, but I'd prefer Cordarrelle PAtterson in the 1st and Jesse Williams in the 2nd. Aside from Michael Vick, the offseason is great, especially the Hartline signing. Nice work!

Heimdallr wrote:
Watching the game with two pcers fans.

Beer s good
Play4Blood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich7sena wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Quote:
-Keith Rivers signs with Oakland Raiders

It's a small thing, but I don't get the logic here. Does he play STs? He certainly wouldn't be a starter.

The Raiders need linebackers and Rivers is still a talented player that would come cheap.

But if he's not going to start, and he's not a guy who plays STs, he's basically useless.

Nevermind the fact that he's never really been any good.

Oakland's new punter. Yes. Punter.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishBengalGXG wrote:
I rather like this offseason. I like Jones in the second cause C/G could be better. Like the resigns and pick ups. I don't think theyd take Sam in the first if they bring back Johnson so a LB or S i think would be better. Even if they pick up a S in free agency I think that'll still be one of their 1st or 2nd round picks, same with the LB position. I do like the Bush pick up

I don't mind the picks seeing who we picked up in FA. I don't love the LB signings. Jones would make the line better so I am ok with it. Most of our Needs were covered by FA so it's a solid mock in my mind

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the bengals offsaeason, especially keeping Smith and Johnson as well as getting Bush. Reggie would give this offense what it needs to be a top 10 offense. As for the other signings, they would have to be at low to mid level contracts. yes, we have $55 million to spend, but ASmith and MJohnson will get theirs. Then the team focus will be extending Geno Adkins and Carlos Dunlap before the end of next season. Might as well do it now,

so ................... they can extend Green and Dalton next offseason.

As for the draft, I get what you are saying, and I could see it happening. I just don't like it. Amerson is too much of a project. He will need time, and this team's window just opened for a few years. We need guys to contribute NOW from our first and second rounders. Montgomery could be slid into the rotation, but Marvin refuses to play guys who don't bring it to practice everyday. Dunlap still isn't starting for that reason alone. Montgomery was repeatedly called out at LSU for cruising in practice, so I don't see Marvin drafting him in the first, but if he could be motivated, then yes it could work. As for Jones, yes he is versatile. But we have two starting centers as it is. We also have our starting LG coming back after missing the entire season last year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: