Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 round mock from a Falcons Fan!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bengals dont need a center, they have two that could start and play well. I cant see them reaching for thomas that early in the 2nd. The ravens have L. Webb and pro bowl Graham or whatever his name is. williams might come back. They wont go CB round one. I can understand the dobson pick, but with so many FA on the defensive side of the ball, they most likely will go defense with the first couple picks.
diamondcutter27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really?no qb for KC?bad draft

for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 round mock from a Falcons Fan! Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Love how a Falcons fan mocks a DE that most have in the late 2nd round at the earliest to the Saints...

Laughing Will the hate ever end? Laughing

Dude I have Datone Jones as the fourth or fifth best DE and in CBS prospect rankings he is the 21st best player in the draft and if u don't want him I am sure The Falcons brass would take him at 30!!
Not hating man just doing a mock draft but your are right I don't like the Saints along with the Panthers and Bucs not hating just division!!!
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondcutter27 wrote:
really?no qb for KC?bad draft

Unless you can't count homie its only 2 rounds I have in fact you guys taking a qb in round 3 in fact EJ Manuel and also I have you guys getting Alex Smith in FA so don't hate until u see the whole 7 rounds
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
the bengals dont need a center, they have two that could start and play well. I cant see them reaching for thomas that early in the 2nd. The ravens have L. Webb and pro bowl Graham or whatever his name is. williams might come back. They wont go CB round one. I can understand the dobson pick, but with so many FA on the defensive side of the ball, they most likely will go defense with the first couple picks.

Center is listed as the number 2 need for your team thats why I picked himhttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/1442230-2013-nfl-draft-breaking-down-every-teams-3-biggest-needs#/articles/1442230-2013-nfl-draft-breaking-down-every-teams-3-biggest-needs/page/3
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 round mock from a Falcons Fan! Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Love how a Falcons fan mocks a DE that most have in the late 2nd round at the earliest to the Saints...

Dude I have Datone Jones as the fourth or fifth best DE and in CBS prospect rankings he is the 21st best player in the draft and if u don't want him I am sure The Falcons brass would take him at 30!!
Not hating man just doing a mock draft but your are right I don't like the Saints along with the Panthers and Bucs not hating just division!!!

you can keep Jones, no real position yet... he's de a DE in our 34 and that's not a position we'll invest our 1st rounder in this year with Hicks and Jordan onboard.

Think more NT, 34 pass rusher or CB for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 round mock from a Falcons Fan! Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:

With that said Jones is a late 2nd round DE and should not be sent to the Saints there that is a terrible pick for them. Thats even with me not liking the saints and i still agree with him. Way to many more talented players for them to choose from there.

Maybe in the 2nd round at their pick they can reach on him a little bit and be ok.

With that said i don't like the reach you did on lacy for us either in the 1st round. I like Lacy but surely not in the 1st round. I would take a trade down to the mid 2nd round and grab him or even a trade up with a 2nd + 5th to the mid 2nd if need be although i think we should stay where we are in the 2nd at grab him there when he falls to us more than likely.

Brown i actually like alot but he more than likely won't fall to us either in the 2nd round.

I like both player just don't see the draft as feasible or correct value for us per each player where you keep us at.

With who you have available to us at each pick and where they should go in the draft i would go.

1st round - Alex Okafer - DE Bigger need than RB and LB for sure and better value.

2nd round - If we stay there Eddie Lacy - RB If we trade up im fine with a guy like Arthur Brown if ya want him bad enough.
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1 is very good. But we no need to go WR in the first 5 rounds. Give us D-Line or Safety there.
KCDiehard88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another year of Matt Cassel? What did we do to deserve that?
Dexter McCluster #22 5-8 170 The Original Offensive Weapon
46 Receptions 438 Yards 9.5 Avg 1 TD 43 long
8 Rushes 5 Yards .6 Avg 0 TD 5 long
54 Punt Returns 631 Yards 11.7 Avg 2 TD 89 long
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCDiehard88 wrote:
Another year of Matt Cassel? What did we do to deserve that?

I have you guys Drafting EJ Manuel in the 3rd round i just haven't put it up yet and also I think u guys go get Alex Smith QB..
mountainpd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Dolphins draft. I would be happy for Banks in the 1st so to get him in the second would be great.

^^^Kempes^^^
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
Good Bengals first rounder, assuming we leave Burfict outside. Thomas makes sense, sort of , at that spot but we don't need a center at all. We already have two. That said, I'd rather grab the RB at the top of round two (like Bernard) and take Thomas or the next best safety at the bottom of two. Or, keep Thomas at the top and grab Andre Ellington at the bottom of 2.

I just don't see Zimmer letting a rookie run his defense. I think it's much more likely that Burfict is the MLB than a rookie.

I'm not a fan of the other picks either. The Bengals have 2 centers they like.

Don't mind Minter in the 1st. In the 2nd give us Banks. He would be an amazing pick there. In all honesty, I would even go with Arthur Brown with our other 2nd. Just redo the LB position.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Cutler06

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Broncos, like the 1st but would ather have Arthur Browb or Margus Hunt in the 2nd

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Kcpre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would your plan be for the Chiefs QB? All those guys falling to the 2nd and we don't go for anyone?
Bobikus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB is too much of a need for the Chiefs to wait around and see who's there in round 3, and if no QBs are taken before pick 8 there's no way the Bills are going to go for Nassib.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: