Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thought's regarding the Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel is so clueless not even funny. He makes McShay look fantastic that's how bad he is. He had us taking ogletree (lol) last mock. Now teo. Shows how much most watch our games or any games in that matter.
McShay has us taking Demantre Moore. Interesting pick but he won't be there.

I saw a mock where it had star loutelli who seems to be the forgotten star of this draft falling to us and having us select him. I would be ecstatic but don't see it happening.
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Former NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah says he has "never graded an interior defensive lineman with a better motor than" Missouri DT Sheldon Richardson's.
"He routinely makes plays 20 to 30 yards downfield, chasing down ball carriers," wrote Jeremiah. Richardson's career ended on a low note with the Missouri coaching staff, but he was easily the Tigers' best defensive talent and continually disrupted the backfield with upfield penetration.
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Kiper & McShay have us mocked as of now for T'eo & Moore

Teo??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not happening.

Did you read the reasoning for the pick? It's epic.

Present an upgrade in run defense? Yes, because our #1 ranked run defense is surely the problem Laughing

Pretty comical... Although I do think T'eo turns out to be a good pro, there is no need for us to draft that position that high.
RedCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Thought's regarding the Draft Reply with quote

RedCoat wrote:
So, in regards to the Draft, I'm thinking we should Draft an Offensive Tackle in the 1st rd. Luke Jockel from Texas A+M is the consensus #1 OT in the Draft and should go in the Top 5.

Eric Fisher from Central Michigan had a super showing at the Senior Bowl week, and probably earned a lot of money, I'm not sure of the numbers, but he has a crazy wing span which is a must for an OT in the NFL.

D.J Fluker from Alabama is huuuuuuuuuuge, at the Senior Bowl, he came in around 6'5 and weighed 355lbs, and apparently thats not sloppy weight?

My personnel favourite though is Lane Johnson from Oklahoma, at 6'6 he can add to his 302lbs, he showed he can play both left and right tackle, which would allow him to bookend with Donald Penn.

Obviously we need DB's, but IMO, this class is pretty deep, and I'm sure they'll be some real talent in the 2nd and 3rd rd's. FS maybe a need depending on Ronde.

+ if Georgia's OLB/DE Jarvis Jones dropped to us at #13, should we pull the trigger?
So back on point. If urban ledgend's are to be believed, (via Charles Davis) then Lane Johnson will be gone before we even pick at #13 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000137364/Charles-Davis-talks-combine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Brian Schwenke possibly in the 4th round for us, I think he would be a nice upgrade at Center
scottonatable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
I like Brian Schwenke possibly in the 4th round for us, I think he would be a nice upgrade at Center

ya mike mayock is in love with that guy, during the senior bowl he talked about him a lot. I can see why hes pretty impressive i could see the bucs drafting Wagnor in the late rounds considering his ties to our O-line coach
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

ya mike mayock is in love with that guy, during the senior bowl he talked about him a lot. I can see why hes pretty impressive i could see the bucs drafting Wagnor in the late rounds considering his ties to our O-line coach

Oh really, I haven't even heard of him till the combine but yeah he looks good.

Also, I'm liking Dennard Robinson in the 5th round or so, he's looking pretty good.

And also around the 5th round or so, Levine Toilolo, would be an awesome red zone threat at TE
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
scottonatable wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Oh really, I haven't even heard of him till the combine but yeah he looks good.

Also, I'm liking Dennard Robinson in the 5th round or so, he's looking pretty good.

And also around the 5th round or so, Levine Toilolo, would be an awesome red zone threat at TE

Toilolo has great potential. If he's around in the 5th or 6th, I think he's worth a chance.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denard Robinson has a long ways to go as a WR. If he's there in the 5th or 6th round, then maybe I'd take a chance on him. But his hands are questionable and route running is going to be something that needs coaching.

Idk, I just think sometimes, just because Denard is this great athlete with speed, maybe there just isn't a position for him in the nfl. Possibly similar to Pat White.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Denard Robinson has a long ways to go as a WR. If he's there in the 5th or 6th round, then maybe I'd take a chance on him. But his hands are questionable and route running is going to be something that needs coaching.

Idk, I just think sometimes, just because Denard is this great athlete with speed, maybe there just isn't a position for him in the nfl. Possibly similar to Pat White.

Have you seen him at the combine? He looks just as good if not better than the other WRs... sure it's just the combine with no contact and defense but his hands look good
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Have you seen him at the combine? He looks just as good if not better than the other WRs... sure it's just the combine with no contact and defense but his hands look good

Against air? Sure. Whats that have to do to compare to live football action? Struggled with that at Sr Bowl practices and game.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Against air? Sure. Whats that have to do to compare to live football action? Struggled with that at Sr Bowl practices and game.

Ehhh he showed some good things, obviously he's gonna be behind he just started playing WR. He showed some nice things, not afraid of physicality, and he was playing through an evident injury.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denard looked bad at wideout..I think he would be worth a look at running back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

haha how's that now?
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

haha how's that now?

..what?

He is about 5'11, 200 pounds. He is really shifty, and since he played quarterback, has to have at least a decent understanding of blocking schemes. He looked iffy against actual corners at the senior bowl, but at running back he can focus more on what he does well, rather than trying to learn catching and route running from scratch basically.

Who cares if he looks good in the combine...of course he would. He's a fantastic athlete, it's not that hard for him to run around and play catch. Him looking like a great wideout is exactly why the combine is massively overrated as an evaluation tool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: