Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelerfreak76's Steelers mock 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelers75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: draft Reply with quote

my problem with te'o is not with his dead girlfriend but with the way he was manhandled in the alabama game. he looked really bad. he wouldnt be my pick at 17.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: draft Reply with quote

steelers75 wrote:
my problem with te'o is not with his dead girlfriend but with the way he was manhandled in the alabama game. he looked really bad. he wouldnt be my pick at 17.

One bad game doesnt erase how well he played most of the time.

People always tend to focus on senior bowls and bowl games too much. Not to say they dont mean anything, but a player could be great throughout college, but one poor game near the end of their collegiate career and suddenly they arent good.

I respect if you dont want Te'o....but none of the prospects in this draft are cant miss guys, and most of the players Ive seen mocked to the Steelers have much bigger flaws that Te'o, regardless of how he looked in the bowl game.

Im not in love with Te'o either....but Id take him every time over some players Ive seen mocked to us.
steelers75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: draft Reply with quote

i do agree 43 i would take te'o over some players mocked to us, but i have concerns after watching the alabama game. he just didnt have a bad game he was owned. i felt he had a chance to really show case himself and didnt even come close. im not totally against him but there would have to be a number of players off the board before i took him. i hope he proves me wrong in the nfl especially if we do pick him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: