Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should Pryor be allowed to wear #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Your love for a punter who never had one meaningful punt in a NFL game is comical. If Pryor is named starter and wants to wear number 2 he will be given the number. Nobody even knows for sure that Lechler is gone. King is an athlete and has swag, its going to take more than that to replace an all pro.

What love? You hallucinating or something?

Lechler is gone. Don't be obtuse.

And, no. No team just takes a number from one player and gives it to another. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're funny, though. I like you. If we're ever in prison together, you can be my love muffin.

I like you.

Rocking a Dexter avi and swaggin' about like its your job.

I don't know if I should be angry or excited to have another dark passenger in these parts.

If it was Hannah I'd be all for it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
I don't think

You should have stopped right there.

I'm kidding.

Sort of.

Burgesskills wrote:
I don't think King would make the starting qb pay him.

Premature to call Skyhook Pryor a starting QB. We just may be that desperate for a signal caller, but that doesn't mean we'll act on it.

And, yes. There is always some sort of compensation involved when one player wants another guy's jersey number. It's not always straight cash, but there's always compensation.

Oakland's new punter. Yes. Punter.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Your love for a punter who never had one meaningful punt in a NFL game is comical. If Pryor is named starter and wants to wear number 2 he will be given the number. Nobody even knows for sure that Lechler is gone. King is an athlete and has swag, its going to take more than that to replace an all pro.

And, no. No team just takes a number from one player and gives it to another. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're funny, though. I like you. If we're ever in prison together, you can be my love muffin.

You really need to get some posts under your belt so you can see how this thing works. The way you're going it won't be long before you go the way of guys that were banned from this place (ala $$) for out of pocket comments. The mods and Webby will be on you pretty shortly if you keep this crap up. I'm just sayin. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

You really need to get some posts under your belt so you can see how this thing works. The way you're going it won't be long before you go the way of guys that were banned from this place (ala $$) for out of pocket comments. The mods and Webby will be on you pretty shortly if you keep this crap up. I'm just sayin. Don't say you haven't been warned.

I'm no MOD but I don't see anything drastically wrong w/ what he posts. He always has substance in his posts and is a realistic poster. I know it rubs people the wrong way.... hell, I rub people the wrong way but when looking at the bigger picture, he could most certainly be a significantly worse poster. $$ etc just posted nothing and thoughtless banter. It should also be noted that certain posters seem to bring out the "worse" in others Smile

Anyway, now that I've stated my stance that, I don't see any reason why King shouldn't be wearing that number. It's his number, let him wear it. As I think it's been said in this thread, giving someone that number is just a sign that we're moving on from that last waste of natural resources that wore it before. THAT is what we need to do; make that chump a distant memory.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
I don't think King would make the starting qb pay him.

Premature to call Skyhook Pryor a starting QB. We just may be that desperate for a signal caller, but that doesn't mean we'll act on it.

And, yes. There is always some sort of compensation involved when one player wants another guy's jersey number. It's not always straight cash, but there's always compensation.

"Skyhook Pryor".... awesome.

You're right also. People just don't give up numbers for nothing and title should not matter in this case. If a teammate wants another teammates number, the owner of said number is going to get compensation.

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

+1
prison? what does that have to do with football?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

+1

Just like "gladly showing someone big forests and deep lakes", right?

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

+1

a wise man once said "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

if you cross the line then you deserve what you get.
if you disrespect someone then expect to get disrespected.
simple as that.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

+1

a wise man once said "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

simple as that.

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
what does that have to do with football?

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

+1

simple as that.

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
what does that have to do with football?

you asked a question and i answered it.
would you rather me ignore you?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well alright, it looks like another thread is going to get locked.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

I'm no MOD but I don't see anything drastically wrong w/ what he posts. He always has substance in his posts and is a realistic poster. I know it rubs people the wrong way.... hell, I rub people the wrong way but when looking at the bigger picture, he could most certainly be a significantly worse poster. $$ etc just posted nothing and thoughtless banter. It should also be noted that certain posters seem to bring out the "worse" in others Smile

Anyway, now that I've stated my stance that, I don't see any reason why King shouldn't be wearing that number. It's his number, let him wear it. As I think it's been said in this thread, giving someone that number is just a sign that we're moving on from that last waste of natural resources that wore it before. THAT is what we need to do; make that chump a distant memory.
Now Im convinced play4blood is JTaggs alter ego. I had a feeling before, but now that I see he agrees and comes to the defense of every post confirms my suspicion. Idea
Django

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Well alright, it looks like another thread is going to get locked.

BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Pryor should stick with 6.....

and btw

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That #6 is such a nasty number tho. Bubby Brister style. Yuck!

Raider X hooked me with the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: