Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Offseason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loomis50

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: 2013 Offseason Reply with quote

1-Chance Warmack
1-Kenny Vaccaro
2-Da'Rick Rogers
3-Jelani Jenkins
4-Joseph Fauria
5-Tyrann Matheiu
6-BPA
7-BPA

LaGarrette Blount
Phil Loadholt
DistantRam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad as first posts go. Very Happy

While we'd all love Warmack, it's doubtful that he'll fall to sixteen in the draft. Vaccaro is probably the best safety in the draft and Rogers divides opinion but has tremendous upside. Your other picks would all be good value if they were available at those positions in the draft.

While I like the fact that you don't have us going mad in free agency, I just can't see any reason to draft Blount. He can neither pick up blitzes nor catch out of the backfield and he just fails miserably as a runner, although he is hard to bring down on those rare occasions that he gets a full head of steam going. Loadholt is obviously a very good RT but he needs to cut down on the penalties- we were the most penalised team in the league in 2012 and we don't need even more transgressions on the field. If he could cut down on the flags, Loadholt would be a very good acquisition, at the right price of course.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If every single character in your post is bolded, then it completely defeats the purpose of bolding in the first place.

And it makes me feel as though you were grinding your teeth badly while posting it........

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides Jelani Jenkins I love it. I think its too early for someone like him. Kyle Long, FSU OT (names slipping me, Watson?), or Winter would be who I'd prefer instead.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
jjab360

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
If every single character in your post is bolded, then it completely defeats the purpose of bolding in the first place.

And it makes me feel as though you were grinding your teeth badly while posting it........

Come on man, it's just his first post, and it's actually not a bad mock. It's really good, in fact.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DistantRam wrote:
Not bad as first posts go. Very Happy

While we'd all love Warmack, it's doubtful that he'll fall to sixteen in the draft. Vaccaro is probably the best safety in the draft and Rogers divides opinion but has tremendous upside. Your other picks would all be good value if they were available at those positions in the draft.

While I like the fact that you don't have us going mad in free agency, I just can't see any reason to draft Blount. He can neither pick up blitzes nor catch out of the backfield and he just fails miserably as a runner, although he is hard to bring down on those rare occasions that he gets a full head of steam going. Loadholt is obviously a very good RT but he needs to cut down on the penalties- we were the most penalised team in the league in 2012 and we don't need even more transgressions on the field. If he could cut down on the flags, Loadholt would be a very good acquisition, at the right price of course.

Now hold on now. Take it easy on my boy here. I agree he can't pick up the blitz or catch well out of the backfield but he would never be brought in to a team for these reasons. He is strictly a change of pace RB but you cant say that he has "failed miseralby as a runner when he has a career 4.55 yards per carry mark. In this mock he was brought in as a #3 RB and not many teams if any could do much better with a #3 RB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: