Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swindlemaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama Reply with quote

Do you think the Cowboys would trade a third round pick to move up for Warmack-g if he drops to that range?You could move up to pick 14.
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my opinion, but if they did that, I'm out.
JWingate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: warmack-g Reply with quote

swindlemaster wrote:
Do you think the Cowboys would trade a third round pick to move up for Warmack-g if he drops to that range?You could move up to pick 14.

Why is there a -g after Warmack's name? I also do not think they would have to use a 3rd to move up 4 spots.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: warmack-g Reply with quote

JWingate wrote:
swindlemaster wrote:

Why is there a -g after Warmack's name? I also do not think they would have to use a 3rd to move up 4 spots.

g= guard

And I agree that moving up 3-4 spots wouldn't cost us a 3rd. Maybe 4th.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
JWingate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: warmack-g Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
JWingate wrote:
swindlemaster wrote:

g= guard

And I agree that moving up 3-4 spots wouldn't cost us a 3rd. Maybe 4th.

Changed it to make it a little more clearer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving up for a QB is one thing, moving up for an OG is another, and should never happen. OGs simply don't make or break a franchise, imo.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
fredsnotdeadyet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a terrible move when we could move down, pick up extra picks and take the best OG/C in the draft in Johnathan Cooper from UNC.

props to Joe_is_the_best
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we get 2 o linemen and one d linemen with the first 3 picks. No reason to screw around with this draft. I would also take Jordan Mills in the 4th. Total rebuild of the o line in one draft.
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
I hope we get 2 o linemen and one d linemen with the first 3 picks. No reason to screw around with this draft. I would also take Jordan Mills in the 4th. Total rebuild of the o line in one draft.

While I agree about grabbing 2 Lineman (1 DL and 1 OL) with our first 2 picks, maybe first 3, I think we have too many other needs to draft 4 straight lineman. Safety, RB, QB, and LB are other positions that should be considered after the 2nd round.

Football Mensa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

While I agree about grabbing 2 Lineman (1 DL and 1 OL) with our first 2 picks, maybe first 3, I think we have too many other needs to draft 4 straight lineman. Safety, RB, QB, and LB are other positions that should be considered after the 2nd round.

Ok how about this ?

3. Baccari Rambo S
4. Jordan Mills OT
5. Spencer Ware RB

That gives us a guard to start this year. A d lineman to start this year as well as a safety. A backup rb who can block and catch passes and an ot waiting in the wings for a year.
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Ok how about this ?

3. Baccari Rambo S
4. Jordan Mills OT
5. Spencer Ware RB

That gives us a guard to start this year. A d lineman to start this year as well as a safety. A backup rb who can block and catch passes and an ot waiting in the wings for a year.

Replace Rambo with Jonathan Cyprien and you've got yourself a slam dunk draft. I just don't believe Rambo will be on our board.

Football Mensa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Ok how about this ?

3. Baccari Rambo S
4. Jordan Mills OT
5. Spencer Ware RB

Replace Rambo with Jonathan Cyprien and you've got yourself a slam dunk draft. I just don't believe Rambo will be on our board.

Fair enough. What I like about Rambo is he is intimidating. He will lay out a wr like Chancellor does for the Hawks. I do agree though that Cyprien would work just as well.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Ok how about this ?

3. Baccari Rambo S
4. Jordan Mills OT
5. Spencer Ware RB

Fair enough. What I like about Rambo is he is intimidating. He will lay out a wr like Chancellor does for the Hawks. I do agree though that Cyprien would work just as well.

Problem is even if the safety cleanly hits a WR without using his helmet, they still throw a penalty. In this day and age, I strictly want coverage and ball skill safeties.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Ok how about this ?

3. Baccari Rambo S
4. Jordan Mills OT
5. Spencer Ware RB

Problem is even if the safety cleanly hits a WR without using his helmet, they still throw a penalty. In this day and age, I strictly want coverage and ball skill safeties.

General I'm up for a penalty to set the tone for the wr's...just do it in the first quarter so they know....
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Ok how about this ?

3. Baccari Rambo S
4. Jordan Mills OT
5. Spencer Ware RB

General I'm up for a penalty to set the tone for the wr's...just do it in the first quarter so they know....

Me too. I wouldn't mind just laying em out the whole first drive, and giving up a score, then play normal. Only problem I see is guys that are hitters have a difficult time turning it off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: