Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where will Ware rank All-Time when it's all said and done?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where will Ware rank at the end of his Career
1st Ballot HOFer and GOAT, ahead of LT
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
1st Ballot HOFer and Elite, behind LT though
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
HOFer and Elite, but not 1st Ballot and behind LT
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Kevin Greene / Derrick Thomas level
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
So did you have a counter argument or were you just quoting my post for fun?


You're m.o. will never change...


Seriously??? You quoted me and posted nothing here but I'm the bad guy? Whatever dude.


Lemme help you. The LITTLE quotation boxes is me responding to you...DUDE !! LOL. What else ya got ?
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buckwild


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1982
Location: Ft Worth, Tx
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
buckwild wrote:
MH, Why do you beraid people to death with stats to prove your point rather than agree to disagree. We all have our own opinions, and just because they don't agree with yours doesn't make us wrong.

Debate is exchanging ideas to come to a conclussion on a particular topic, and not trying to prove your right and the rest of us are wrong.


Hatter isn't capable of just leaving it at a disagreement. Opinions will never be changed by a good debate. The debate is what should be fun then both shake hands and walk away still insisting each is correct. Nothing wrong with that. Hatter can't stand to be challenged on his opinion with out taking shots. It's his m.o.. He is incapable of having a discussion. It's a pissing contest with him.


Not even a month and you think you know my m.o.? You haven't even began to debate with me. I've sat here and debated with the best on the forum and seen pages fill up with points and counter points on an argument that can't be won - I've become friends with rivals like Shockey and Art V from those debates. Don't step in if you're not willing to back it up and actually spend the time to have a debate.

Posting a few words and snide comments isn't a debate - counter the OP and then we can talk.


I'm just stating an opinion off of reading this thread, but like Mensa stated it is a pissing contest to you. Just because we have different beliefs does'nt mean that we are right and you are wrong. Or that you are right and we are wrong, but just don't understand all the hostility over such an vauge subject.

Don't really understand why you point out that you have become friends with rivals as it doesn't have an relevence to this subject.

Or have you just beat them into submission until they said you were right so you would quit berating them.
_________________


Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buckwild


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1982
Location: Ft Worth, Tx
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
Game has changed too much to even compare LT and Ware. Ware will end up being a 1st ballot HOFer and mentioned among the best at his position.


I can agree with this.


+1
_________________


Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 45261
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
So did you have a counter argument or were you just quoting my post for fun?


You're m.o. will never change...


MH is one of the biggest homers on this board. He'll go at lengths to defend Cowboys' players. That's fine since we need people like that, but I can understand the frustration.


I'm a hater when I post about Dez or Witten or just about anyone else but I'm the biggest Homer on the board suddenly now that its Ware.
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.


Last edited by MaddHatter on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 45261
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
buckwild wrote:
MH, Why do you beraid people to death with stats to prove your point rather than agree to disagree. We all have our own opinions, and just because they don't agree with yours doesn't make us wrong.

Debate is exchanging ideas to come to a conclussion on a particular topic, and not trying to prove your right and the rest of us are wrong.


Hatter isn't capable of just leaving it at a disagreement. Opinions will never be changed by a good debate. The debate is what should be fun then both shake hands and walk away still insisting each is correct. Nothing wrong with that. Hatter can't stand to be challenged on his opinion with out taking shots. It's his m.o.. He is incapable of having a discussion. It's a pissing contest with him.


Not even a month and you think you know my m.o.? You haven't even began to debate with me. I've sat here and debated with the best on the forum and seen pages fill up with points and counter points on an argument that can't be won - I've become friends with rivals like Shockey and Art V from those debates. Don't step in if you're not willing to back it up and actually spend the time to have a debate.

Posting a few words and snide comments isn't a debate - counter the OP and then we can talk.


I'm just stating an opinion off of reading this thread, but like Mensa stated it is a pissing contest to you. Just because we have different beliefs does'nt mean that we are right and you are wrong. Or that you are right and we are wrong, but just don't understand all the hostility over such an vauge subject.

Don't really understand why you point out that you have become friends with rivals as it doesn't have an relevence to this subject.

Or have you just beat them into submission until they said you were right so you would quit berating them.


I have no issue with you if you read what someone writes and then post accordingly but when you make false claims as if they're fact and then get upset when proven wrong I can't help you. Fact is you claimed Ware had way more opportunities to rush the QB when its absolutely false

And the relevance to Shock and Art is they were man enough to have a debate with actual facts and well thought out opinions and didn't cry when someone disagreed with them. We went back and forth for years on a variety of subjects and nobody got [inappropriate/removed] where as you and Mensa can't handle one simple response if its not dripping with politeness andscented roses. Grow a pair and make your case... its not a pissing contest its using persuasive arguments to sway the opinion of others
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 45261
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
So did you have a counter argument or were you just quoting my post for fun?


You're m.o. will never change...


Seriously??? You quoted me and posted nothing here but I'm the bad guy? Whatever dude.


Lemme help you. The LITTLE quotation boxes is me responding to you...DUDE !! LOL. What else ya got ?


I'm not the one putting my own quotes inside of someone else's posts. If you can't format correctly don't expect m to spend an hour on a cell phone trying to decipher your bullcrap

Now that you have pointed it out I will try and reply to it - next time try to do it correctly though - if you don't know how just ask as there are many who would be happy to show you how
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 4781
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading that Desperado82 already asked for you guys to take it to pm and you continued to bicker I decided to lock it.

Please read the rules set by Webmaster if you have not done so.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9338

Quote:
2. Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed.


Quote:
3. Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28996
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know some of you are a bit newer, and I've tried to take that into account here recently.

I'd ask that the newer members (and vets) take a moment to reread the rules, which can be found here

http://footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=189981

We aren't here to berate or discuss each other, we are here to discuss football. If you cannot do so without making it personal, official warnings will be issued and your comments will be forwarded to the Webmaster for ban consideration.
_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group