Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Austin?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Trade Miles
Trade him
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Keep him
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 19

GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very vague poll. Trade Austin for a 7th...absolutely not. Trade Austin for a 1st....Absolutely.
ware94

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
ware94 wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
I would trade him and Beasley for a 3rd if we could get high enough to draft Quinton Patton.

You touch Beasly and I swear.....

Matts in all seriousness and not wanting to get in a pissing contest....what's the fan infatuation with Beasley ? Is it that the Dallas fan base is starving for a Dallas version of Wes Welker ? Look at the Superbowl teams. Neither have a Welker.

Really? REALLY? You don't sense the small dose sarcasm behind the "infatuation" with Beasley?

Of course I do Ware. However there are many Dallas fans including some here and on other blogs that talk ad nausem about Beasley. That is the part I don't get.

It's a joke! Before Beasley, there was Lynn Scott, Justin Beriault, and Pat McQuistan. Believe it or not, it's not ALL business on this board.
NCAA- Auburn Tigers
boog3083

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade Ware not Austin I would much rather have a great offense than have Ware. After all Ware is going to go down hill we can get a great pick or picks for him and draft several good players in the first couple rounds. We might have something like this 2 1st and 2 2 nds
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boog3083 wrote:
Trade Ware not Austin I would much rather have a great offense than have Ware. After all Ware is going to go down hill we can get a great pick or picks for him and draft several good players in the first couple rounds. We might have something like this 2 1st and 2 2 nds

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!! Now we're talking! Again, I posted trading Austin because I KNOW Jerry Jones wouldn't, on the wildest of hallucinations, NEVER-EVER consider trading Ware. I also feel he wouldn't trade Romo or Witten the same. But Austin, perhaps he would take a chance.

But I agree, if we are serious about collect picks and building our O line AND D line fast, AND!!! Having ammo next year to take whomever we want, then I'm all ears on this one.
atran35

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would consider trading Ware for a 1st and 3rd. I believe we need to go YOUNG and that would get us 2 trench starters with 5 years each at a lesser price.
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atran35 wrote:
I would consider trading Ware for a 1st and 3rd. I believe we need to go YOUNG and that would get us 2 trench starters with 5 years each at a lesser price.

Exactly. You see, the question isn't: "Is Ware a stud?" Of course he is, we all know this. The question is: "Do we need a stud player at 1 position when that same player can garner us possibly 3 very solid players at 3 positions of dire need?"

That is the question that needs to be answered. And for all those of you who think that we will never get another D. Ware, I ask you: Do we really need one? I mean, what has it got this team so far? I could see if we were making the playoffs each year and falling short, then it is a matter of 1 or 2 players to get us over the top. But we have so many holes up front that will take so long to fix if we do not act fast, that players like Ware will be used up by the time we get everything sorted out.

I like the thought process atran.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: