Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 Offseason Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34600
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I doubt we trade Foles, because he's worth more to us than any other team really.
what makes you say that? He's an Andy project, even if Howie had more say in last year's draft.

I would easily take KC's 3rd and a conditional 2014 pick.


Only if that Conditional could be a 2nd rounder.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34600
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Clowney will not get in the way of Teddy Heisman


I'll take the hall of famer over a potential QB.


A little quick to annoint him don't you think?
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44307
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Clowney will not get in the way of Teddy Heisman


I'll take the hall of famer over a potential QB.



Teddy will be a hall of famer, do not insult teddy heisman
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37529
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Meco wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Clowney will not get in the way of Teddy Heisman


I'll take the hall of famer over a potential QB.



Teddy will be a hall of famer, do not insult teddy heisman


Shouldn't he win the Heisman before we call him that?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kempes


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 11731
Location: England
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144534/article/report-sean-smith-will-interest-eagles-at-the-right-price?campaign=Twitter_atl

Quote:
According to CSN Philly's Geoff Mosher, the Eagles are interested in Smith "at the right price."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 15253
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144534/article/report-sean-smith-will-interest-eagles-at-the-right-price?campaign=Twitter_atl

Quote:
According to CSN Philly's Geoff Mosher, the Eagles are interested in Smith "at the right price."

Not surprising, worried Smith's price will be too high though.
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 11748
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like Smith
_________________

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 40 Sacks: 3 FF: 1 Interceptions: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23494
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Kempes wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144534/article/report-sean-smith-will-interest-eagles-at-the-right-price?campaign=Twitter_atl

Quote:
According to CSN Philly's Geoff Mosher, the Eagles are interested in Smith "at the right price."

Not surprising, worried Smith's price will be too high though.


I'm telling you that price would be a trade up from pick 35 into the mid/late 20's. If we get out of the first two rds with Star/Dion/OT and Geno that's a successful use of our first two picks and trading Foles IMO. No way baring a trade back we take Geno at 4 IMO. He's just not worth it.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 10 Gm/ 57 Rec/ 921 Yds/ 9 TD/ 16.2 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
killdawabbit


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 5587
Location: Somewhere you're not.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Kempes wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144534/article/report-sean-smith-will-interest-eagles-at-the-right-price?campaign=Twitter_atl

Quote:
According to CSN Philly's Geoff Mosher, the Eagles are interested in Smith "at the right price."

Not surprising, worried Smith's price will be too high though.


I'm telling you that price would be a trade up from pick 35 into the mid/late 20's. If we get out of the first two rds with Star/Dion/OT and Geno that's a successful use of our first two picks and trading Foles IMO. No way baring a trade back we take Geno at 4 IMO. He's just not worth it.


Sean, not Geno...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44307
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Meco wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Clowney will not get in the way of Teddy Heisman


I'll take the hall of famer over a potential QB.



Teddy will be a hall of famer, do not insult teddy heisman


Shouldn't he win the Heisman before we call him that?


Leinart won the heisman, you're point?
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 8056
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louisville's schedule is a cupcake next seasons. Lots of potential for Teddy 5 to tear it up.

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, Kentucky, Florida International, UCF, Houston, Memphis, Rutgers, Cincinnati, USF, Temple
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8463
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Louisville's schedule is a cupcake next seasons. Lots of potential for Teddy 5 to tear it up.

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, Kentucky, Florida International, UCF, Houston, Memphis, Rutgers, Cincinnati, USF, Temple


I talked about that earlier (maybe a diff thread), I need to see that production vs top defenses before I board that hype train.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EagleDeegle


Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 903
Location: Balmer, Merlin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144534/article/report-sean-smith-will-interest-eagles-at-the-right-price?campaign=Twitter_atl

Quote:
According to CSN Philly's Geoff Mosher, the Eagles are interested in Smith "at the right price."


miami has a ton of cap space… I liked smith at utah, but he's been average in the nfl. and if he were to take a modest deal, you'd think miami would offer it.

I do like his size. Miami gave up a ton of yards, but not a lot of td's. and we need all the help we can get in the redzone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44307
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Louisville's schedule is a cupcake next seasons. Lots of potential for Teddy 5 to tear it up.

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, Kentucky, Florida International, UCF, Houston, Memphis, Rutgers, Cincinnati, USF, Temple


I talked about that earlier (maybe a diff thread), I need to see that production vs top defenses before I board that hype train.


Too bad big east isn't quality opposition
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 15253
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Louisville's schedule is a cupcake next seasons. Lots of potential for Teddy 5 to tear it up.

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, Kentucky, Florida International, UCF, Houston, Memphis, Rutgers, Cincinnati, USF, Temple


I talked about that earlier (maybe a diff thread), I need to see that production vs top defenses before I board that hype train.


Too bad big east isn't quality opposition

Yea, he looked good in the Florida game last year, but if you are a Bridgewater fan I guess you have to hope he at least dominates with a weak schedule next year.
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 64 of 98

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group