Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 Offseason Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
If we trade Nick Foles we will be the worst team in the nfl next year.


so whattttt...

_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2574
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
If we trade Nick Foles we will be the worst team in the nfl next year.


so whattttt...


Draft Star Lotulelei this year and then this guy next year:



Clowney-Cox-Lotulelei-???-Graham

Boom. Dominant defense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34379
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt we trade Foles, because he's worth more to us than any other team really.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35320
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I doubt we trade Foles, because he's worth more to us than any other team really.


Let's see what Chiefs is willing to throw at us
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7690
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
If we trade Nick Foles we will be the worst team in the nfl next year.


so whattttt...


Draft Star Lotulelei this year and then this guy next year:



Clowney-Cox-Lotulelei-???-Graham

Boom. Dominant defense.


I assume graham and clowney would be the OLBs in a 34?
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35320
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
I assume graham and clowney would be the OLBs in a 34?


You cannot be cheated.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2574
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
oland11 wrote:
I assume graham and clowney would be the OLBs in a 34?


You cannot be cheated.


Can't get anything past him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43164
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clowney will not get in the way of Teddy Heisman
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6869
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
If we trade Nick Foles we will be the worst team in the nfl next year.


so whattttt...


Draft Star Lotulelei this year and then this guy next year:



Clowney-Hunt-Lotulelei-Cox-Graham

Boom. Dominant defense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I doubt we trade Foles, because he's worth more to us than any other team really.
what makes you say that? He's an Andy project, even if Howie had more say in last year's draft.

I would easily take KC's 3rd and a conditional 2014 pick.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14677
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I doubt we trade Foles, because he's worth more to us than any other team really.
what makes you say that? He's an Andy project, even if Howie had more say in last year's draft.

I would easily take KC's 3rd and a conditional 2014 pick.

That's the fairest value I think
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2574
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Clowney will not get in the way of Teddy Heisman


I'll take the hall of famer over a potential QB.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2574
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Clowney-Hunt-Lotulelei-Cox-Graham

Boom. Dominant defense.


Ew. Margus Hunt. Ew. Ew. Ew.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7690
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we were making a team consisted of possible players who could be Olympians, I wouldn't mind Margus Hunt. Other than that no.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33523
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teddy bridges looks like a creeper.
_________________
Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 63 of 98

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group