Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 Offseason Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleBlueDon wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
Pat Shurmur looks/acts like a stoner.

what makes ya say that haha..
C'mon, you've seen and heard him..sounds ripped at all times, eyes always look glazed over, never sounds like he G.A.F. about anything but munchies.

I doubt he's a stoner, but I'm sure a lot of those dudes are pilled out of their goards.
Hahah that's funny...what makes you think he's not a stoner? He's the prime age to have grown up a dead head and whatnot..just gives me that slacker vibe who yearns to get blitzed (no pun intended, well I hope not anyways)..just look at Pete Carroll, dude's a public spliffer.

its a very conservative ran league full of old men controlling its every out come.. pots a no no among coaches.. if they get hurt on the side line or practice or on the facility .. they get pissed test likea employee of any other company or they have no workers right if they dont comply. most of them played football in there youth and have physical complication due to there playing dues and can easily get a script in house from team doctors or there personal doctors for "happy pills" and if they do get hurt and have to [inappropriate/removed] test .. they have a script saying they were ok to be on whatever they are on.. not the first time i ever herd of coaches being as high as the players on pills cuase pills are every where in this league.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Guys let's get away from any stoner type talk or any continued discussion of that nature, thanks.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 8 Rec/ 142 Yds/ 2 TD/ 17.75 YPC/
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Guys let's get away from any stoner type talk or any continued discussion of that nature, thanks.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 8 Rec/ 142 Yds/ 2 TD/ 17.75 YPC/

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98
Page 98 of 98

Jump to: