Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Free Agent General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1663/steven-jackson

Quote:
Yahoo's Jason Cole says that "based on what was happening" at the Combine, Steven Jackson's "likely landing spot" is Atlanta.

This is not good Shocked

Mike Evans 49 - 841 - 8
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1663/steven-jackson

Quote:
Yahoo's Jason Cole says that "based on what was happening" at the Combine, Steven Jackson's "likely landing spot" is Atlanta.

This is not good Shocked

I'd still be more worried about Quizz..dude is legit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/779/nnamdi-asomugha

Quote:
The Philadelphia Inquirer reiterates that Nnamdi Asomugha appears "more likely to be released than kept."

I would love to take a look at Nnamdi if he is let go.

Once considered the best corner in the game, I'm sure his pride has been hurt and that he will want to prove he is still a top tier guy. Put him in the left side and let him do his thing.

Could be a nice vet addition especially if Ronde doesn't sign or isn't welcome back.

Jesus what happened to that guy? I like him at the right price
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:
The Philadelphia Inquirer reiterates that Nnamdi Asomugha appears "more likely to be released than kept."

Once considered the best corner in the game, I'm sure his pride has been hurt and that he will want to prove he is still a top tier guy. Put him in the left side and let him do his thing.

Could be a nice vet addition especially if Ronde doesn't sign or isn't welcome back.

I just think it was a bad fit in a different scheme. Put him in our defense playing more man coverage he'll bounce back.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

I just think it was a bad fit in a different scheme. Put him in our defense playing more man coverage he'll bounce back.

Yup would love Nmadi grooming Xavier in man/press mmmmmhhhhh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnamdi will be 32 in July, who has been very average to bad with the Eagles the last two years. Not exactly a ball hawk with 15 career INTs in 9 seasons. No thanks, not really interested.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, guys. We don't wanna touch Nnamdi. Remember when people use to call him Scrabble? Hahaha. Doesn't even deserve that nickname anymore. Actually he doesn't deserve to have a nickname at all. He looked so bad in Philly this year that pretty much all of us could go out there each Sunday and do what he did. Plus, get this, a report came out that on practice days during the week, when the team would get together for lunch, Nnamdi would go off to his car to eat by himself. He said he wanted "me" time. Real team leader he is. I don't want him anywhere close to One Buc.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed my azz of when I heard he eats lunch by himself. Big flippen deal! With guys getting tested for drugs, drugs to help performance, drinking and driving, beating up their girls etc. etc. a story that he ate lunch by himself and people are "oh gosh what a weirdo"

Was the guy not the top corner in the league for a few years and when Revis blew up still considers a top 2/3 corner for a few more years? Did he fit the Eagles scheme... no! Not like the guy was a scrub player who beat his girl. He fell off as did the Eagles orginization.

I would love to have him. Pair him with Rhodes and I'm a happy camper.

Mike Evans 49 - 841 - 8
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I dont want Nnamdi either...I want Philly's other corner..DMC
If they dont lock him up that is...

Bold Prediction: Patts will land Nnamdi for a low price and he will ball out with them(but only them, he goes to any other team and stinks it up)
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not getting the love for DRC. There's a reason Arizona traded him and a 2nd for an unproven cb. And the eagles who NEED cb help aren't willing to surrender the cash he wants. He's a overrated cb. Similar to Eric wright in my opinion.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4155/darrelle-revis

Quote:
A source tells the Daily News that the Jets were "actively" shopping Darrelle Revis during the Combine.GM John Idzik didn't meet with Revis' agents in Indy because he apparently has no intention of signing him to a long-term deal. Per the Daily News, "several" interested teams are now "doing their homework" to figure out what it would take to get the rehabbing shutdown corner signed beyond the 2013 season. However, a deal is likely not imminent because Revis is just five months removed from his ACL tear. If he looks like his old self in August, the Jets will squeeze a first-round pick out of the deal.

Sounds like they will be looking for a 1st round pick for next years draft.

Mike Evans 49 - 841 - 8
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I'm still not getting the love for DRC. There's a reason Arizona traded him and a 2nd for an unproven cb. And the eagles who NEED cb help aren't willing to surrender the cash he wants. He's a overrated cb. Similar to Eric wright in my opinion.

He is now where near Eric Wright...he has a lot of upside.
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant believe KC actually got Alex Smith...I thought they learned their lesson with Cassel
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
Cant believe KC actually got Alex Smith...I thought they learned their lesson with Cassel

They gave their second round pick AND and mid next year... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!

Mike Evans 49 - 841 - 8
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

They gave their second round pick AND and mid next year... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!

I think Smith is gonna ball up in KC. I've always liked him and I think a change of scenery will benefit him. Plus Andy Reid should help him out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 5 of 56

Jump to: