Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How I picture you guys when I read your posts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2315
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after sunday I could use a little bit of levity if you care to take a stab at it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
after sunday I could use a little bit of levity if you care to take a stab at it.



_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2315
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
after sunday I could use a little bit of levity if you care to take a stab at it.




what a surprise. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sf49erboy82


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 1163
Location: 4 8 15 16 23 42
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are unbelievably hilarious.
_________________
Brady > Montana wrote:
Why should Babe Ruth be considered one of the greatest athletes? The only reason he was so great is because he was better than everyone else out there.
d'oh!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sf49erboy82 wrote:
These are unbelievably hilarious.



sf49erboy82
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2315
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry steady, had to throw this one in there...

niners2theend

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's the guy on the couch? Where was his [inappropriate/removed] at during the game???
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22434
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
sorry steady, had to throw this one in there...

niners2theend



FIFY
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3677
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
sorry steady, had to throw this one in there...

niners2theend



FIFY

or...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2315
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
sorry steady, had to throw this one in there...

niners2theend



FIFY

or...


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8719
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but that flew right over my head.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3677
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Sorry but that flew right over my head.
Legendary poster from the past. Here's a glimpse... http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=434359&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 I truly hope he's around again come combine time. To this day, I'm not quite sure if he was serious or the most brilliant troll ever. Love the guy!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7801
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Sorry but that flew right over my head.
Legendary poster from the past. Here's a glimpse... http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=434359&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 I truly hope he's around again come combine time. To this day, I'm not quite sure if he was serious or the most brilliant troll ever. Love the guy!


Laughing

Some good gems from Rudy in that thread, too


Looking back, he was right about quite a few guys (Watt, Cam, Von), although was also so, so very wrong about many others
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cHaInBrEaKeRiii


Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Posts: 4339
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Sorry but that flew right over my head.
Legendary poster from the past. Here's a glimpse... http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=434359&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 I truly hope he's around again come combine time. To this day, I'm not quite sure if he was serious or the most brilliant troll ever. Love the guy!


Laughing

Some good gems from Rudy in that thread, too


Looking back, he was right about quite a few guys (Watt, Cam, Von), although was also so, so very wrong about many others


Yea, a lot of guys clowned him but he a got a few guys right... of course he didn't everyone right.. then again he's no scout... crazy!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gore Whore 21


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 4207
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cHaInBrEaKeRiii wrote:
adamq wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Sorry but that flew right over my head.
Legendary poster from the past. Here's a glimpse... http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=434359&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 I truly hope he's around again come combine time. To this day, I'm not quite sure if he was serious or the most brilliant troll ever. Love the guy!


Laughing

Some good gems from Rudy in that thread, too


Looking back, he was right about quite a few guys (Watt, Cam, Von), although was also so, so very wrong about many others


Yea, a lot of guys clowned him but he a got a few guys right... of course he didn't everyone right.. then again he's no scout... crazy!!


Well he's bound to get some right when he names everyone who is draft eligible haha.
_________________
saintsfan on the sig

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group