Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best Pack Mock Ever/The "Let's Get Nasty" Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadgerBoy001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaccaro is gone by 20

Short, and minter are gone by 32

49ers have, smith and brooks. Brooks is rediculously underrated, a top 10 OLB. That trade won't go through

Lacy is gone by 60

Ertz is possible... Probably gone though

Holmes is gone by the start of round 4.

Hawks contract isn't trade friendly

Jennings won't fetch that, a 4th at best. He wants Money and there are a few better receivers available w/o draft picks.

Really this just wouldn't happen. It would be the draft of the decade if it did though.
KManX89

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
My real problem is with the slotting. The Packers will likely have to trade up to get Vaccarro (possibly very high) rather than down, and Ertz, Short, and Lacy are guys who are potential first round picks come April.

I mean, if the Packers ended up with Vacarro, Ertz, Short, and Lacy come April (without trading away a bunch of players or future picks) that would be awesome, but it would also be awesome to draft Lotulelei, Cooper, Fisher, and Dion Jordan... it's just not going to happen.

Except this entire scenario of us getting Vaccaro, Ertz, Short and Lacy is wholly dependent on us trading down to the 32nd pick (I was wrong about the Niners winning the SB and picking last BTW; in this case, it would have to be with the defending SB champion Ravens) and Vaccaro (or some other coveted player) falling right in our laps at that pick while acquiring an additional 2nd round pick in the process (also the last pick of that round obviously). Ertz would also have to fall to the bottom of the 2nd round and Lacy somehow sliding past the Falcons 2nd round pick (if he even makes it that far), another unlikely scenario. None of this would be possible without all of that happening, and there's no way in hell Star would make it that far; in fact, I highly doubt he'll even make it out of the top 10, so that scenario's a no-go right off the bat.

I'm working on another mock draft BTW, which is almost finished, and it's also gonna be awesome, like this one. Very Happy I put so much planning into it, with trade ups/downs and whatnot (I looked at the trade value chart and realized the Niners/Ravens would be robbed in that aforementioned trade BTW, of 160 points, to be exact, so that won't be happening in this latest mock), and with what teams for which picks, that, much like this one, I feel like I hit the jack pot with it. Stay tuned.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: